Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks alioop and welcome to jadalynpisces. I went way back to May in WS and it is amazing what snippets I've missed along the way. Let's hope 3 September gives us something new to talk about. I'm getting dizzy going around in circles.

Thanks for my welcome BreakingNews..the posts in these early threads are definitely amazing. So much good thinking and speculation. I hope I dont repost too much that is not of interest anymore, but some posts and posters just really get you thinking.
I just realised I have all these smileys when I quote a post. I was wondering where they came from

Keentoknow, I am not sure where I saw them! Im sorry, but I will go and look for it and try to put it up. Its a definite circular edge, but there is no discrepancy between the bandaid colour and the skin colour, its just the fact there is a perfect circular outline that makes me feel sure that it is there.

2. Someone who knows someone in the forensic team was told that GBC had bruising to his chest which resembled being kicked.

hey jadalynpisces :great:

I heard this as well and also that he drove the Honda into the pole in the hope the air bags would go off and bruise his chest

Keentoknow, I am not sure where I saw them! Im sorry, but I will go and look for it and try to put it up. Its a definite circular edge, but there is no discrepancy between the bandaid colour and the skin colour, its just the fact there is a perfect circular outline that makes me feel sure that it is there.

Makara had a good photo of it Jadal..The laptop is not as clear as the 27 inch screen.

Have there been any more reports of family visiting him in jail?

Bring on the 3rd and hopefully that will give MSM some new info to report on!

Is this the one??...originally posted by, I think, KG1...

gbc2.jpg

basically 10 days to go till some news hanging out!

Photos taken on 14 June 2012 (the day after GBC's arrest) of the backyard of Allison's Brookfield home. I've not seen the first two photos before and just looking at them makes me feel sad. I personally don't think that QPS would have left it in such a state. The junk seems to have been there for a while. In the second photo there is a dinky little caravan. Could Allison have been murdered in there away from earshot of the girls? Just a thought but probably not. I've seen the third photo before of the girls play equipment. What is so sad it the condition of the lawn. There are sharp twigs all about and it doesn't look like the lawn has been mown for ages. The real thought of snakes slithering about in the long grass sends shudders down my spine.

MOO.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8299137&postcount=104"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AU-Allison Baden-Clay,43,Brisbane QLD, 19April2012 MEDIA/TIMELINE LINKS,NO DISCUSSION[/ame]

I've added this video published on 3 May 2012 to the Media/Timeline thread. I haven't seen the start of the video before. Nigelaine can be seen walking a fair distance behind the main group. It really is just heartbreaking to watch in view of the fact that GBC is now charged with the murder of Allison. He either is a very good actor or has no soul!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8299086&postcount=103"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AU-Allison Baden-Clay,43,Brisbane QLD, 19April2012 MEDIA/TIMELINE LINKS,NO DISCUSSION[/ame]

Thanks Makara for those pics and video that I haven't seen before.

Hi Laidan....Regardless of if you are in remand or sentenced prisoners are not allowed to operate a business, ect from prison.
Most times they give POA to someone eg family. OW might need POA to lodge a tax return and all the other things that need finishing off.

Keentoknow, are prisoners allowed to attend to any of their finances ( not running a business) themselves, say internet banking to pay bills, call their bank and do money transfers between accounts for eg? Do they need to have contact visits to sign financial paperwork with whoever looks after their finances? Is the paperwork monitored?

Thanks for my welcome BreakingNews..the posts in these early threads are definitely amazing. So much good thinking and speculation. I hope I dont repost too much that is not of interest anymore, but some posts and posters just really get you thinking.
I just realised I have all these smileys when I quote a post. I was wondering where they came from

Jadal, please feel free to repost stuff. The early threads moved at lightning pace and now that the pace is much slower, we can take a fresh look at stuff that we may have not given enough attention to at the time, or in light of more information that we now have.

Keentoknow, are prisoners allowed to attend to any of their finances ( not running a business) themselves, say internet banking to pay bills, call their bank and do money transfers between accounts for eg? Do they need to have contact visits to sign financial paperwork with whoever looks after their finances? Is the paperwork monitored?

Prisoners cannot just fill out a form and hand it out at visits.

Prisoners cannot attend to internet banking on the internet.
There is NO access to the internet. (Imagine the drug trading if all this was possible).
ALL paperwork must be authorised. Prisoners complete the necessary forms to make these applications.

Refer Corrective Services Act 2006, ss. 20, 48, 311-316

The allowable balance for a prisoner's operating account is $1000.

To assist with maintaining the security and good order of the corrective services facility, the general manager of a corrective services facility must ensure that a prisoner is not permitted to have access to monies in excess of $1000

http://www.correctiveservices.qld.g...anagement/documents/ofmproprisontrust.shtml#1.

Thanks Makara for posting the back yard photos and video. I had not seen either before and don't know how I missed them as I have read every thread and post, or at least I thought I had. The back yard photos show a lot of neglect, but I guess if one is always out with floosies, back yard maintenance would not be a high priority. MOO

Thank you for finding those photos, Makara. They do make me feel sad also. I would never comment on how people live because I know that good people live with some mess, and bad people can live in beautiful homes, so it doesnt show what sort of person you are, by your house. But although I see some nice things here for the girls, it looks quite unkempt. Do you think this is an indication that Gerad Baden Clay really looked after himself, so much more than he thought about making things nice for his family/

I just posteed about the photos, but I have put them in the wrong thread. I just wanted to say that I think it shows that he didn't spend a lot of time and love making things nice for his family. he seemed to think he is more important than them. I think its so sad. And I dont usually judge someone by their house, but I think these pcitures show he didnt care very much.

Thanks Makara for posting the back yard photos and video. I had not seen either before and don't know how I missed them as I have read every thread and post, or at least I thought I had. The back yard photos show a lot of neglect, but I guess if one is always out with floosies, back yard maintenance would not be a high priority. MOO

I agree KG1! Speaking of floosies, have there been any reports about the other affairs that GBC was having or just the one with TM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CouchdetectiveC