Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doc, yes the body might get part way down the bank before being stopped by a tree but weren't we told by QPS/MSM there were no visible signs on the body, which negates the possibility of animal disturbance? IMO.

Yes, I will be interested to hear Wakeskate's opinion, and any other locals who know that area - all MOO.

If there was sufficient flood flow down the LUC, the Kholo would have been running also in flood mode, therefore if Allison's body had made it's way down the LUC (from wherever it entered the LUC), the force of the water would have pushed the body out into the flow of the Kholo, which would have quickly taken it down into the mouth of the Kholo and out into the Brisbane River. IMO

Other than being put there or falling there, I don't understand how Allison came to be where she was found under the bridge. MOO

Thank you Mani for your time in taking more photos - also INDROMUM and everyone else connected with keeping flowers looking good at the KB.
:tyou:
I can't understand how Allison came to be in that position under the bridge either, it's puzzling to say the least. I don't understand it either. :banghead:

Followed Nigelaine in BWANA on the western freeway today all the way to Kenmore. I went out to the bridge to take some flowers & secure some that had blown away.
When I stopped beside her at the lights at Kenmore Plaza, she looked so old & I don't know why, but I felt sorry for her.

Thank you for sharing Indromum. I really know what you mean about the mixed feelings when you see Nigelaine in person. If only they had handled things differently and cooperated with the police, you would think they would have some of the weight lifted from their shoulders at least. Such a tragedy all round.

You have inspired me to write the following, as I have been hesitant to post this. Recently, I saw Mr and Mrs Dickie out and about - they walked past me (I won't say where) and they looked so warm and kind and they were smiling together as if sharing a private moment. They were out and about with at least one of the children. I hesitated to post as the last thing I would want to do is invade their privacy and if anyone has any issue with this I will delete - but it did warm my heart to see them with a smile and I really thought that other members would feel similarly heartened to hear this. As I've written before, I do think of Allison and her family every day.

I went over the bridge a few times this weekend - the flowers are just gorgeous and so colourful! And KTK's cross is bright and beautiful. Thanks to you all for keeping this thread going as we wait for justice for this special lady.

Hello all!

Nice to see everyone still thinking of Allison. I do too! Daily. I still check in on this thread at least once day to see what is up....

I've pulled and deactivated the Chit Chat and Banter thread. It was not being used appropriately.

Enough said!

Please know that we still have the Jury room for "off topic" discussion and chit chat.

Let me know if I or one of the other moderators can help you in any way!

Respectfully,
~Summer_Breeze

Yes, exaggerating is another key characteristic of psychopaths, goes hand in hand with the lying!

Great photos Mani! I personally think Allison was placed where she was found -there seems to be too many obstacles between Little Ugly Ck and Kholo Bridge. Very early in the piece someone said that the body may have been placed through the bridge railings rather than over the top. I think this is possible. It will be good to hear some more details when this gets to court. MOO of course.

Great photos Mani! I personally think Allison was placed where she was found -there seems to be too many obstacles between Little Ugly Ck and Kholo Bridge. Very early in the piece someone said that the body may have been placed through the bridge railings rather than over the top. I think this is possible. It will be good to hear some more details when this gets to court. MOO of course.

The two main problems I have with that theory are:

(a) there was mention that the creek under the bridge was searched previously by SES and no body was found, and

(b) it would have been much more likely that the body would have been washed out into the Brisbane River on that flood surge - unless she was actually placed up higher under bridge than the high water mark ever reached.

In which case, why was she missed on the previous search?

I don't know how true that is about the previous search - I think it was somebody on here quoting an SES person. Marlywiz?

Thank you for sharing Indromum. I really know what you mean about the mixed feelings when you see Nigelaine in person. If only they had handled things differently and cooperated with the police, you would think they would have some of the weight lifted from their shoulders at least. Such a tragedy all round.

You have inspired me to write the following, as I have been hesitant to post this. Recently, I saw Mr and Mrs Dickie out and about - they walked past me (I won't say where) and they looked so warm and kind and they were smiling together as if sharing a private moment. They were out and about with at least one of the children. I hesitated to post as the last thing I would want to do is invade their privacy and if anyone has any issue with this I will delete - but it did warm my heart to see them with a smile and I really thought that other members would feel similarly heartened to hear this. As I've written before, I do think of Allison and her family every day.

I went over the bridge a few times this weekend - the flowers are just gorgeous and so colourful! And KTK's cross is bright and beautiful. Thanks to you all for keeping this thread going as we wait for justice for this special lady.

I wonder if Nigelaine INC. think the same of the flowers or prefer to bypass the bridge & flowers on their trips? I wonder what their feelings are when they see the cross & flowers in memory of their deceased/murdered daughter in law, Allison the mother of their grandchildren. ALL MY OPINION !

I wonder if Nigelaine INC. think the same of the flowers or prefer to bypass the bridge & flowers on their trips? I wonder what their feelings are when they see the cross & flowers in memory of their deceased/murdered daughter in law, Allison the mother of their grandchildren. ALL MY OPINION !

I would imagine SHAME, SHAME, SHAME!

The two main problems I have with that theory are:

(a) there was mention that the creek under the bridge was searched previously by SES and no body was found, and

(b) it would have been much more likely that the body would have been washed out into the Brisbane River on that flood surge - unless she was actually placed up higher under bridge than the high water mark ever reached.

In which case, why was she missed on the previous search?

I don't know how true that is about the previous search - I think it was somebody on here quoting an SES person. Marlywiz?
Hi Doc -The thing is we aren't sure Kholo Bridge definitely was searched earlier- I also remember that comment but was it fact or just that they thought it was searched? This was quite some distance from the first search area so why would they be using manpower so far away from the hot zone?
MOO

Hi Doc -The thing is we aren't sure Kholo Bridge definitely was searched earlier- I also remember that comment but was it fact or just that they thought it was searched? This was quite some distance from the first search area so why would they be using manpower so far away from the hot zone?
MOO

Morning C&P :) Yes - I think I asked the same question at the time. I seem to recall it was somebody from here that was quoting a friend who was part of the SES search team, and they allegedly said that the bridge had been thoroughly searched earlier. Perhaps Marly the Wiz can find and recall those few posts?

I have to admit I find it puzzling that they would have searched under the bridge earlier, but the poster who referred to it seemed adamant that was the case.

Marly? You there with your amazing powers of recall and digging up quotes?

:rocker:

Doc I do remember the comments you're referring to however, it was never verified in MSM therefore we class it as rumour.

Doc I do remember the comments you're referring to however, it was never verified in MSM therefore we class it as rumour.

Thanks Marly - point taken, and your recall appreciated as usual :)

Morning C&P :) Yes - I think I asked the same question at the time. I seem to recall it was somebody from here that was quoting a friend who was part of the SES search team, and they allegedly said that the bridge had been thoroughly searched earlier. Perhaps Marly the Wiz can find and recall those few posts?

I have to admit I find it puzzling that they would have searched under the bridge earlier, but the poster who referred to it seemed adamant that was the case.

Marly? You there with your amazing powers of recall and digging up quotes?

:rocker:

It was me who passed on the info from a friend who had been part of the SES search..
We were talking about Kholo & I had said I thought he had put her over the bridge & he was adamant that she must have washed down as she wasn't there before. I did question that being out the the search radius but was told it's normal to check major routes. He also said they were told very early on it was a body recovery.
Sadly I must have been way too interested because he clammed up after that.

It was me who passed on the info from a friend who had been part of the SES search..
We were talking about Kholo & I had said I thought he had put her over the bridge & he was adamant that she must have washed down as she wasn't there before. I did question that being out the the search radius but was told it's normal to check major routes. He also said they were told very early on it was a body recovery.
Sadly I must have been way too interested because he clammed up after that.

Thanks for clarifying that Onlyone - I knew I'd remembered it from somewhere :)

Much appreciated. Now we just have to wait for the court proceedings to feed us some more snippets of information...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smash5070