Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://jocelynfrost.com/testimonials.htm

Just goes to show that you shouldn't assume testimonials are always unbiased.
They were all agents working together. If I was Jocelyn, I would be removing this testimonial.
Maybe, people are also confusing the J. Frost loan with Toni's.

Could it be possible TM or someone else became gravely concerned by GBC's out of control thoughts of murder and tipped off the police? Police were there the night before and their quick response? They initiated a very urgent search. Although if that was the case why wasn't GBC arrested immediately and was given the care of his children. Just kicking around my thoughts.

Could it be possible TM or someone else became gravely concerned by GBC's out of control thoughts of murder and tipped off the police? Police were there the night before and their quick response? They initiated a very urgent search. Although if that was the case why wasn't GBC arrested immediately and was given the care of his children. Just kicking around my thoughts.

TM must have some conscience because she (hopefully) did make a statement FOR the police

My understanding is TM fully co-operated with police and has provided statement/s. I think she will be one of the witnesses for the prosecution at the committal.

TM must have some conscience because she (hopefully) did make a statement FOR the police

Am sure it was reported that a family member was concerned about GBC mental state and the police acted immediatly on the arrest, apparently he was taken totally unaware by it!!!!!

Could they have been concerned of his behaviour in front of the children.....or to himself....he's so accident prone after all???????:banghead::jail::twocents:

MOO

looks like we have another one

THE washing machine was on, buzzing away as it tackled load number two – an earlier load of clothes was already hung out to dry.

See your ad here
Dinner was cooked and wafting a pleasant aroma throughout the Wendouree house.

So when Nagash Nanjundaiah arrived home on Monday afternoon, it seemed his wife Suman Rameshainah had been busy.

However Suman – Nagash’s bride of 12 years – was nowhere to be found.

Still, there was no reason to panic at 2.30pm.

Suman, 35, was due to start some casual work at Coles Supermarket at 3.30pm – her first day on the job.

Nagash assumed she could easily have wandered into Ballarat’s CBD from their Carpenter Street home early to make a good impression.

But at 6.30pm when he called the supermarket and asked after his wife, he was told no one had seen her.

While starting to get concerned, Nagash waited until 10.30pm to call his father-in-law in Melbourne.

http://www.thecourier.com.au/story/1290318/husband-fears-for-missing-woman/?cs=12

I don't like that timeline at all.

Is it definite TM loaned GBC money I haven't heard this reported before, I know he owed money to a number of his work colleagues actually business partners which TM wasn't one. Can someone please provide the news article. Many thanks :)

There was a lot of speculation about whether or not GBC owed TM money/if she had previously loaned it to him. But there was never anything definite mentioned in MSM which stated he had borrowed from her. The following are the reports which mention his loans.

April 27, 2012

His company, Settle Westside, took out a $300,000 loan with a former business partner in December 2011.

The business partner now works for a competing real estate agency

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...built-on-honesty/story-e6freoof-1226340594889

May 02, 2012

GERARD Baden-Clay experienced a mass exodus of staff from his Century 21 franchise last year as business slowed.

Days before Christmas, Mr Baden-Clay took out a $300,000 loan for one of his companies from two partners who exited the business the same day.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...usiness-suffered/story-e6freoof-1226344121450

This following report is from the first bail hearing.

June 23, 2012

Of that, $275,000 was owed to friends in "gentlemen's agreements", $200,000 to a former business partner, $335,000 as guarantor on a mortgage, $45,000 on a credit card, $75,000 to the CEO of Century 21, various business loans and police allege $58,000 to his parents, Nigel and Elaine

http://www.news.com.au/national-old...d-in-court-claim/story-e6frfkvr-1226406037780

My understanding is TM fully co-operated with police and has provided statement/s. I think she will be one of the witnesses for the prosecution at the committal.

My understanding is that TM cooperated with police only after learning of GBCs other dalliances. Will be interested to see how this all washes out at the committal. A calendar month to the day now - hold onto your hats people!

Why, oh why, has the facetime call been discarded as evidence???

Was there anything in msm about that, does anyone remember?

I know from people on here that a face-time call was definitely made, it has been seen on the phone records, so what on earth could discount it?? Even if it was something to do with the family court, that was suggested here a while back, I dont see why it is just wiped off the record (so to speak).

Even just as proof of conscious activity, it says a lot doesn't it?

I dont get it.

What could be the reasons for that?

He sounds a 'nice' type. I doubt that she will be found alive and I am pretty certain that he will not return to Australia. MOO

My feeling too - it's not looking good for her :(

Why, oh why, has the facetime call been discarded as evidence???

Was there anything in msm about that, does anyone remember?

I know from people on here that a face-time call was definitely made, it has been seen on the phone records, so what on earth could discount it?? Even if it was something to do with the family court, that was suggested here a while back, I dont see why it is just wiped off the record (so to speak).

Even just as proof of conscious activity, it says a lot doesn't it?

I dont get it.

What could be the reasons for that?

I agree with you-I don't get it either. If they have evidence of any sort of lies it should be crucial.

I agree with you-I don't get it either. If they have evidence of any sort of lies it should be crucial.

Yes, it is odd.
I cant understand where, if it was to do with the content, ie. being something to do with the children, that the actual evidence of a call has been discarded.
To me, it seems like the content could be censored or restricted without the evidence of the call being discarded.
(not that I know anything about the laws covering these things)

The only thing that makes sense to me is if there is proof that GBC did not make that call, but what proof could there be for that???:banghead:

If there is proof that someone else used his phone to make a face-time call in the middle of the night without him knowing, then he is one HEAVY sleeper alright!!!

Frustrated!!!

Yes, it is odd.
I cant understand where, if it was to do with the content, ie. being something to do with the children, that the actual evidence of a call has been discarded.
To me, it seems like the content could be censored or restricted without the evidence of the call being discarded.
(not that I know anything about the laws covering these things)

The only thing that makes sense to me is if there is proof that GBC did not make that call, but what proof could there be for that???:banghead:

Frustrated!!!

Yes the fact that there was a call from his phone at that time when he was supposedly fast asleep it must be crucial evidence that he has lied surely

Yes the fact that there was a call from his phone at that time when he was supposedly fast asleep it must be crucial evidence that he has lied surely

It was either a mistake, made by the prosecution, but apparently not as it was definitely on the phone record,
or

it was not GBC,
or

...I dont know....what????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics