Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Allison's body was dropped from a height, say between the hours of 2.00am to 4.00am on Friday 20 April 2012, would that not be after high tide, heading to low tide, and more likely to make an impression in the mud? Just thinking of the phone on the charger (or was it off) at 1.48am on 20/4/12. Also car sightings at around 4.00am. MOO

Thanks Makara for the reminder about Mani's excellent photos. Here are a couple more of hers that show a square brick in the water at high tide and out of the water at low tide. Allison was on the same mud bank as this brick. We don't know how much water would have covered her at high tide but she would have been at least partially submerged.

Edit-oops lost photos. will try again to attach.

If Allison's body was dropped from a height, say between the hours of 2.00am to 4.00am on Friday 20 April 2012, would that not be after high tide, heading to low tide, and more likely to make an impression in the mud? Just thinking of the phone on the charger (or was it off) at 1.48am on 20/4/12. Also car sightings at around 4.00am. MOO

I think he was safely tucked back into bed by 1.48am, when he placed the phone on the charger.
Not sure if the car sightings at 4am have been confirmed as a part of this case. I know there were reported sightings, but not sure if they have been tied in???

Thanks Makara for the reminder about Mani's excellent photos. Here are a couple more of hers that show a square brick in the water at high tide and out of the water at low tide. Allison was on the same mud bank as this brick. We don't know how much water would have covered her at high tide but she would have been at least partially submerged.

Edit-oops lost photos. will try again to attach.

I will try again with the brick photos.

Attachments

• brick at high tide.jpg
    brick at high tide.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 56
  • brick at low tide.jpg
    brick at low tide.jpg
    446.1 KB · Views: 56
the mud would be very sticky and sucky and would have probably held allison there as the tides washed over her body, i know its been talked about and discounted, but maybe her body was weighted?

the mud would be very sticky and sucky and would have probably held allison there as the tides washed over her body, i know its been talked about and discounted, but maybe her body was weighted?

It does make you wonder doesn't it, but I think if there was any evidence of that, the suicide theory wouldn't have been given an airing.

It does make you wonder doesn't it, but I think if there was any evidence of that, the suicide theory wouldn't have been given an airing.

yes, thats true, i forgot about that. be great when we have some more facts, not long now.

I will try again with the brick photos.

I would like to express my appreciation to Mani for the very explicit photos.
These pictures give some impression of the geography, the placement, the drop, the vegetation, the accessibility, of the place of interest.
Now as sleuths, one needs to consider:
One... A suicide
Two.... An accidental abduction with a fatal ending.
Three.... A Murder
Keeping in mind Money from Insurance payout.
Requirement to be actually found.
And hopefully Obliteration of evidences.

The defence team have stated that there is no evidence that places GBC at or near Kholo Creek that night, but the fact that he rang the insurers to notify them of an upcoming claim before the said body was identified, pretty well puts him at Kholo creek in my mind.

The defence team have stated that there is no evidence that places GBC at or near Kholo Creek that night, but the fact that he rang the insurers to notify them of an upcoming claim before the said body was identified, pretty well puts him at Kholo creek in my mind.

Ah ha! No evidence hey?
How about no plant material from Kholo Creek on her person?
Explanation given in previous posts here today! No need to come into contact with Kholo Creek vegetation and all.
Groan... Do I have to be a Scout leader to explain this.....

I think he was safely tucked back into bed by 1.48am, when he placed the phone on the charger.
Not sure if the car sightings at 4am have been confirmed as a part of this case. I know there were reported sightings, but not sure if they have been tied in???

This sounds insane, but I wonder if the perp did another drive out there around the 4am mark, just to check nothing had changed etc? Goodness only knows what would have been going through his mind, it would no doubt have felt surreal, he may have felt paranoid etc. I can't help but think that the car sightings are significant but it may only be because it was made such a big deal of in the media early on. They may have nothing to do with it. If not, hopefully the drivers of those 4wds have come forward to say it was them, so they can be discounted if necessary.

Ps obby, I don't reckon he tucked himself into bed at all that night ;)

Obby, I agree. The mud that you can see from that picture wouldn't have had much vegetation on it as it is in the creek that gets covered by water at daily high tide. Allison was found around the time of low tide which is why so much mud and Allison, were exposed. The vegetation mostly would be above the high tide mark and that is what was cleared.

I agree, Alioop, with the mud. This is why I believe my media friend saying that there was damage to the body due to water creatures. This doesn't necessarily mean fish, there are plenty of water/land crustaceans there. When we were kids we used to catch mud crabs almond the banks of creeks and the Brisbane river. Sorry all, just putting paid to the hand theory again.

This sounds insane, but I wonder if the perp did another drive out there around the 4am mark, just to check nothing had changed etc? Goodness only knows what would have been going through his mind, it would no doubt have felt surreal, he may have felt paranoid etc. I can't help but think that the car sightings are significant but it may only be because it was made such a big deal of in the media early on. They may have nothing to do with it. If not, hopefully the drivers of those 4wds have come forward to say it was them, so they can be discounted if necessary.

Doesn't sound insane at all

Lol. He might have laid down for a while, but you're right, he wouldn't have spent much time in bed.

With the 4am cars, we just haven't heard anything either way since the early media reports. Same with the roundabout. It may still be significant but maybe not. Certainly nothing significant has been revealed to date that we know of.

Which reminds me... the erratic driving at the roundabout????? That is just weird.
I mean, spotted on cc cameras would be one thing, driving to and through a fairly main roundabout when you could have avoided the area altogether by using more direct backroads is another, but witnesses reporting erratic driving at said roundabout....... too weird. :banghead:

So many things we still have no answers for at all. I wish we had more clues...

I agree, Alioop, with the mud. This is why I believe my media friend saying that there was damage to the body due to water creatures. This doesn't necessarily mean fish, there are plenty of water/land crustaceans there. When we were kids we used to catch mud crabs almond the banks of creeks and the Brisbane river. Sorry all, just putting paid to the hand theory again.

Please no need to reply. But Prawns/Shrimps aren't on my list of most favourite for the most obvious reason. Detritus.
Forget the fish, forget the dogs.
Despite what most people think about dogs, including wild dingoes/dogs, they have a degree of spiritual intellect higher than the human murderer dog.
Meaning they do possess a manner of respect for the human species alive or deceased.

Ah ha! No evidence hey?
How about no plant material from Kholo Creek on her person?
Explanation given in previous posts here today! No need to come into contact with Kholo Creek vegetation and all.
Groan... Do I have to be a Scout leader to explain this.....

I'm not sure what you mean LB1. Are you referring to no evidence on Allison? I was referring to the fact that they have found no evidence on "Gorgeous Man :sick:" to place him or their cars at Kholo.

I'm not sure what you mean LB1. Are you referring to no evidence on Allison? I was referring to the fact that they have found no evidence on "Gorgeous Man :sick:" to place him or their cars at Kholo.

No evidence of plant material that belonged specifically to Kholo Creek.
Because IF Allison was transported to her final resting place by either,
1 Hospital slide
2 Sheet
3 Shower Curtain
4 Another means similar

Then neither Allison nor her hair would have necessarily have contacted any Kholo Creek vegetation, and none would have been present for her autopsy.

Thanks for being picky. It helps greatly in the overall scheme of things.
What I see as crystal clear, may not seem the same to others.
Please keep nit-picking!
Mightn't seem like a big thing, but to someone else, they might see something totally different.

Great attitude, that, LadyBird. The more folks who have that attitude to others being picky and debating points of difference, the better.

I'm more than happy to have holes blown through all my theories. The only ones I would defend are those that relate to my area of expertise. All my other theories are just that - theories. And the more they get hashed around, the better off we all are, filtering out the speculation and the nonsense, which should leave us somewhere close to the facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrissy321