Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gerard Baden-Clay told to dump lover as office affair drove wedge in business

March 14, 2013

GERARD Baden-Clay's disgruntled business partners told him to choose between his wife and his mistress after the affair began to affect their real estate agency, a court was told.
In a third day of evidence in a committal hearing at the Brisbane Magistrates Court, former partners of the real estate agent told of his "on again, off again" affair with colleague Toni McHugh.

The court also heard from a forensic expert who said Baden-Clay's wife Allison, 43, could not have died from an overdose of anti-depressant medication because there was only a "therapeutic dose" in her system when she died.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...edge-in-business/story-e6freoof-1226596787533

Gerard Baden-Clay told to dump lover as office affair drove wedge in business

March 14, 2013

GERARD Baden-Clay's disgruntled business partners told him to choose between his wife and his mistress after the affair began to affect their real estate agency, a court was told.
In a third day of evidence in a committal hearing at the Brisbane Magistrates Court, former partners of the real estate agent told of his "on again, off again" affair with colleague Toni McHugh.

The court also heard from a forensic expert who said Baden-Clay's wife Allison, 43, could not have died from an overdose of anti-depressant medication because there was only a "therapeutic dose" in her system when she died.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...edge-in-business/story-e6freoof-1226596787533

Surely OW reads the papers, and is aware of what has come to light during the days of court? Someone needs to pay her to do a follow up statement explaining "the real story". If its not GBC who is it OW? :waitasec:

Thank you Doc your explanation was very good in helping me understand the Patel case!

Another wrap up of yesterday's proceedings...includes vid of OW...

March 13, 2013

Gerard Baden-Clay’s extramarital affair contributed to the demise of his business in the months before his wife Allison disappeared, a court has heard.

The prestige real estate agent in Brisbane’s affluent western suburbs co-owned the Century 21 Westside franchise with fellow agents Jocelyn Frost and Phillip Broom.

The former business partners faced each other for the first time since the agency’s demise across a Brisbane court room on Wednesday afternoon.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...court-hears-20130313-2g0yz.html#ixzz2NTQ8TUSl

Folks another warning. IF it hasn't been reported in MSM then it can't be posted.

Thankyou FirstTimer, I have no problem with Allison's family and friends reserving the seating, they have more right then anyone to be there and thanks for telling us about the lady waving and her reason's for doing so. I just wish the court could make GBC sit in a more prominent position so he could be seen by everyone. He's a coward plain and simple, and it doesn't surprise me that asked for them to be moved. He's probably &*%$$# off that he doesn't have the family support in the court room and Allison does.
IMO

We were saying the same thing last night that he should have to face the court and not cower in the corner like the coward he is.

No problem, just something I thought needed clarifying. And that is exactly what the lady was responding to.

I havent been posting for some, I posted a few things early on, but have been keeping up with WS. Thankyou to all of you that have posted over time with many interesting things to say. Keep it up.

Justice will prevail.

Thanks for the info, it makes sense. I think he should be made to feel as uncomfortable as possible the whole time he is there. Will make it much harder for him to focus on his lies then.

I admire people that who have gone through such a loss and can face the evil person who took their loved one away. It takes a lot of strength, the Dickie family and Allisons friends are amazing.

Hubby and I were talking about this last night and I said I know what he would do if someone killed his daughter and he agreed.

My post from Day 3 Comittal Proceedings.

The Dickie family and relatives have asked that the front row be kept reserved for them.

The court people have agreed to do this for them. None of the BCs family are there apart from OW and she is now not allowed in court, hence why she scuttles off as soon as the Magistrate arrives - she is a witness and should not be allowed to communicate with GBC at all during court proceedings.

The lady that yelled at him was incensed by the fact that OW could talk to him through the glass so she made a point of standing there too - sort of if OW can do it then anyone can, so she stood there and left those delightfull parting words to GBC.

The lady waving at GBC is from the Dickie family and trying to make GBC aware that the family is there. When she waved he did see her and asked his lawyers if the family could be moved out. The answer from the court baliffs was along the lines of they can do whatever they want and sit where they like.

cheers.
Thank you FirstTimer. Your post is clear and helpful.

My post from Day 3 Comittal Proceedings.

The Dickie family and relatives have asked that the front row be kept reserved for them.

The court people have agreed to do this for them. None of the BCs family are there apart from OW and she is now not allowed in court, hence why she scuttles off as soon as the Magistrate arrives - she is a witness and should not be allowed to communicate with GBC at all during court proceedings.

The lady that yelled at him was incensed by the fact that OW could talk to him through the glass so she made a point of standing there too - sort of if OW can do it then anyone can, so she stood there and left those delightfull parting words to GBC.

The lady waving at GBC is from the Dickie family and trying to make GBC aware that the family is there. When she waved he did see her and asked his lawyers if the family could be moved out. The answer from the court baliffs was along the lines of they can do whatever they want and sit where they like.

cheers.

Hi FirstTimer,
thank you so much for your post

I would think it would be quiet annoying with cameras and flashes going off in the Court room...the Media would have a field day if they were allowed to have cameras.....I would love to see just one photo taken of him squirming in his seat.....:moo:

Oh, sorry. I should have said, even if it was just one pic and then they had to leave the courtroom.

Hi all- reply to a post in the last thread from yesterday's hearing. Trooper you were referring to me regarding the prayer requests to the members of the Townsville church?

There haven't been too many mentions of this lately and although they have their supporters, we all aren't all sheep agreeing with Olivia's unfaltering belief in her brother's innocence. This week the prayer request from Olivia was much the same as some I have already shared- "Pray for my family this week- for truth to be revealed, for integrity and for peace."
You know, I think she is blind to the facts and sadly deluded. From the moment Allison disappeared, before we even got a name at church (in the prayer requests this is) we were told that a relative of the Waltons' who had DEPRESSION had gone missing. There is a level of hostility towards the police from the BCs too - like they are lying or not doing their job properly. This is what I'm picking up between the lines. Hope this answers your question Trooper (I enjoyed your posts in the last thread- nincompoopery was very apt!)

At the moment I feel pretty confident that it will go to trial... and dare I say that he will be found guilty. Too early to say, I know, but I'm feeling pretty good about what we've heard so far and knowing it's just the tip of the ice-berg.

Well done to the police who have worked on this because these cases are never cut n dry. There is always something else, plus they need to go that extra mile to cover what the defence might throw at them.

So I say, well done... and thank you. :)

Thanks for the info, it makes sense. I think he should be made to feel as uncomfortable as possible the whole time he is there. Will make it much harder for him to focus on his lies then.

I admire people that who have gone through such a loss and can face the evil person who took their loved one away. It takes a lot of strength, the Dickie family and Allisons friends are amazing.

Hubby and I were talking about this last night and I said I know what he would do if someone killed his daughter and he agreed.

I think they are an incredibly dignified family and I think Allison would be so proud and thankful to them all for how they have handled their shock and grief over losing her in this way. I honestly don't think I'd have the strength to have their dignity if I were in their shoes, especially sitting in the same courtroom as him. It says a lot about the type of people they are, and the type of person Allison was IMO.

I believe that OW really thinks her brother is innocent of murder. I am uncertain about her belief that he is not guilty of anything but she gives the impression to me that unless she has a confession or some defining proof that can't be questioned she will never believe it, much like a mother who believes her children would never lie to her.
If she was pretending or lying I dont think she would have repeated the fell down a hole statement to the police.

I believe that OW really thinks her brother is innocent of murder. I am uncertain about her belief that he is not guilty of anything but she gives the impression to me that unless she has a confession or some defining proof that can't be questioned she will never believe it, much like a mother who believes her children would never lie to her.
If she was pretending or lying I dont think she would have repeated the fell down a hole statement to the police.

Thankyou, you could be right.

Do you think OW may have grown more suspicious since Day 1 when Allison went missing?

I can understand the thinking that until she hears a confession she won't believe it, but do you think that deep down she must have serious doubts? If that's the case then her mind would be in constant turmoil.

Does anyone know which version I-phone Allison had?

I'm sure it was an iphone 3

As for OW running (she's good at running) when the magistrate enters the court and IF she shouldn't be in there IF she is to be a witness, SHE SHOULD BE WARNED TO GET THE HELL OUTTA THERE!!! wtf? :furious:CONTEMPT:furious:I'M DISGUSTED BY THAT
WHAT? Again no regard for the law? Are they above the rules?

Oh what a difference between the families :what:

BC'S 0% :behindbar:bang:

DICKIES 100%:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads