Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would appear many on this site have a story to relate to a missing person, and these people know the torment and agony of just not knowing the truth.
In that instance it does form a bond so to speak.....
I had an Uncle who went missing in the late 80's and it was months before his body was found in a creek bed, in central QLd. No foul play he ran off the road,,,but in the time between him going missing and his body being found it tore our family apart. Mostly because he was a very wealthy man and every man and his dog was after the money. It was left to my mother for her lifetime.....she died 2 years ago and all benificeries (12 ) received a hefty payment from him, then.
Then my son went missing 7 years ago.....he went over seas and never contacted a single person.....we have made enquiries to no result and it breaks my very soul not knowing if he is alive or not.

Allison's body was found....her body in a decomposed state, but it was found and someone knows the truth of how Allison ended up under the bridge at Kolo Creek....we have her body and had her funeral but the missing pieces to what transpired that night haunt us here.
We have all sumised as to what could/might have happened......but we do not know the truth by any means.....<modsnip>
GBC is sitting in jail for another 12 months at least or more....<modsnip>.

I think the truth is he killed Allison.....in a fit of rage.......<modsnip>
I am sorry to all for being a bit agro.....comes with not knowing the truth...and someone out knows just that....'THE TRUTH":truce::banghead:

Geanie, you have spent so much time helping to find the truth for Allison here, when you are hurting so much, and desperately praying to find out the truth about your darling son. You are amazing.
I pray you will find out where your darling son is soon.
I think we should help you to find your son, and a new thread would get that started.
I think everyone here would agree that a thread needs to be started.
Take care and I am so sorry that you are living with this pain. *advertiser censored*

I know exactly what your saying. I will go out this week and check the area that I keep thinking about.
Good post

Take ultimate care AUNTY, I cant remember our fellow WS sister who had that niggling 'knowing' Allison was under that bridge but when she wanted to take a look her family said 'you're crazy' but she was right! She actually posted her feelings before and after Allison was found!!!! CAN ANYONE REMEMBER THIS GIFTED LOCAL??
It's that feeling or tap on your shoulder or whisper in you ear I'm talking about. It's your gut speaking to you. everyone has it but only a few listen to it. I'm nowhere near the area but I'm feeling that phone just sitting somewhere grassy.

I'm sorry for misspelling Kiesha's name as im contually fighting against my ipad's spelling. Bloody hell see what I mean???ahhhh

<modsnip>.

Geanie, Sandy and Chief, I'm so sorry for what you've all been through! Hugs to you all and thanks for sharing your stories xo

Take ultimate care AUNTY, I cant remember our fellow WS sister who had that niggling 'knowing' Allison was under that bridge but when she wanted to take a look her family said 'you're crazy' but she was right! She actually posted her feelings before and after Allison was found!!!! CAN ANYONE REMEMBER THIS GIFTED LOCAL??
It's that feeling or tap on your shoulder or whisper in you ear I'm talking about. It's your gut speaking to you. everyone has it but only a few listen to it. I'm nowhere near the area but I'm feeling that phone just sitting somewhere grassy.

I'm sorry for misspelling Kiesha's name as im contually fighting against my ipad's spelling. Bloody hell see what I mean???ahhhh

<modsnip>.

Yep . It was allicat I think

I cant remember our fellow WS sister who had that niggling 'knowing' Allison was under that bridge but when she wanted to take a look her family said 'you're crazy' but she was right! She actually posted her feelings before and after Allison was found!!!! CAN ANYONE REMEMBER THIS GIFTED LOCAL??

It was Allicat.

EDIT: Snap, Chief ;)

Geanie, Sandy and Chief, I'm so sorry for what you've all been through! Hugs to you all and thanks for sharing your stories xo

THANKYOU. And can I be included in your wishes xxxxxxxx xxxxx

TGY
I agree too. Our 6th sense , gut feeling , intuition isn't weird. It's so real. We learn to respect it as we get older cause we know when we have ignored it we see we made a mistake
My gut feeling creeps out when I see NBC
(Shudder)

Does anyone know if the charge against GBC of interfering with a corpse was definitely dropped?

If that is so, was a reason given?

Is it because the autopsy report doesn't rule out that Allison may have died at the place her body was found?

Am I right in saying that Allison's body was found under the bridge away from where it would have landed if dropped?

This has been playing on my mind, because it may mean that she did die where she was found.

I remember posting ages ago that she may have died under the bridge. Will we ever know if that was the case.

And if so, it would make the murder even more grave because there may have been a window off time where she could have been saved.

Does anyone know if the charge against GBC of interfering with a corpse was definitely dropped?

Is it because the autopsy report doesn't rule out that Allison may have died at the place her body was found?

Am I right in saying that Allison's body was found under the bridge away from where it would have landed if dropped?

This has been playing on my mind, because it may mean that she did die where she was found.

I remember posting ages ago that she may have died under the bridge. Will we ever know if that was the case.

And if so, it would make the murder even more grave because there may have been a window off time where she could have been saved.

I didnt hear that the charge had been dropped??

Really? I didn't hear about that charge being dropped. I'd be interested to know that too.

IF she did die at the scene it would mean the yells and screams heard before hand were probably related to an argument there, and they would have gone out STILL arguing. But it would have to be in one car unless another person was called to come and get the other one after it had happened? He couldn't possibly take 2 cars back. This would definitely mean someone else was involved.

Then there is the blood in the car?? I suppose she could have still collected plant material from the garden if they had a physical argument before leaving.

My understanding is that he has been committed to stand trial on the charges of murder and interference with a corpse.

My understanding is that he has been committed to stand trial on the charges of murder and interference with a corpse.

Phew!!! I was hoping that no charges had been dropped. Thanks. :)

Sandy G Thankyou for sharing your personal story here. I am sorry for your loss. But I appreciate that you could detail some of your personal thoughts, actions, and reactions in regards o the loss of your brother.
You have also IMO hit a most significant matter. When the BC family pleaded that they just wanted their lives "to return to normal":
In other words, could the media just lay off please (that was my interpretation)
that indicated to me that Allison's disappearance was just a bit of a nuisance.
And the notion that NOTHING would ever be NORMAL again just hasn't sunk in. Passed right on by to the keeper so to speak.
The truth is I FROZE in utter disbelief when I heard mention of "back to normal."
What about ALLISON?

At the time I was certain that I knew who her killer was, based on body language. I did NOT at that time entertain any notions of psychopathy or narcissism or of a twisted family.

Whilst on the subject of OW helping all she could. That appears to be a blatant lie. GBC also squeaked something about helping the police all he could.
GBC has proved himself a LIAR. And appears totally without remorse.
OW appears to following suit.
She does however appear to be a very polished public speaker.
But, she would have more credibility if she invited questions from media or others. (And didn't refer to notes.) Are the media going to ask something that is outside her rehearsed notes? And she might have to *gulp* ad lib a bit.
Her performances to date, appear only to portray a desire to be in control.
Another thing, once caught out in one lie (fully co-operated with the police), one can expect that all is lies. Her interests appear to be for herself, her brother, and possibly her parents. Not Allison.
Another matter, when someone refers to her religious affiliations as she did, one might wonder if she is hiding behind that religion. Using religion as a shield. Straight away, when someone does that, RED FLAGS go up for me.
("I am a good person. I am beyond reproach." That is the message I hear.)
Well said Ladybird. I imagine that GBC could 'disarm people with words'; he seemed to be skilled with the use of words. I noted similar with OW. Agree, she presents as a polished public speaker, with good phonetic enunciation of 'words', but looking beyond the words her message is unsettling IMO. 'Grandstanding' is a word which comes to mind. Then again, can she take support from others? or does she always need to be in control of others? If she is not surrounded by good, open minded people who can suggest to her that may be she is wrong, to keep an open mind, and encourage her to let the Law take its course, then she is 'at risk' of developing fixed, closed beliefs which will be at odds with the police investigation and findings of the committal hearing. Just some food for further thought. My opinion only.

Hi Sandy, thanks for sharing your story and I just wanted to say sorry for what you have had to endure : ( Was your brother found on the Sunshine coast? If so I have friends who knew your brother and they spoke very kindly and of absolute shock of the loss. Could be a different person but if not I just wanted you to know that. All the best x

No, Curious, my brother went missing in the Blue Mountains. He was found at the base of a cliff. :(

Well said Ladybird. I imagine that GBC could 'disarm people with words'; he seemed to be skilled with the use of words. I noted similar with OW. Agree, she presents as a polished public speaker, with good phonetic enunciation of 'words', but her message is unsettling IMO. 'Grandstanding' is a word which comes to mind. 'Omnipotence' is a concept which comes to mind. Then again, can she take support from others? or does she always need to be in control of others? If she is not surrounded by good, open minded people who can suggest to her that may be she is wrong, and encourage her to let the Law take its course, then she is 'at risk' of developing fixed, closed beliefs which will be at odds with the police investigation and findings of the committal hearing. Just some food for further thought. My opinion only.

Spot on Fuskier, spot on!!

I've been thinking the same. Someone needs to recognise that Olivia does seem to need someone who can take her aside with care, and help her to see the "true" situation, minus the blinkers. On Ians facebook page, he seemed to be proud of her and the courage she was showing to "stand up to the media". This kind of support is NOT what Olivia needs IMO. She is in a very deep personal struggle at the moment, and needs some help in stepping back from the situation and seeing what is really there, not bolstering her up for more misguided, anger-fuelled sermons about "the truth".
MOO

Great post Fuskier.

Completely agree re shutting her mouth. Any rational person would completely understand her need to quietly show him love and support, but the way she is proclaiming his innocence from the rooftops (with no basis but blind faith in my opinion) is showing disrespect for Allison's memory (which makes me strongly doubt whether she was a friend to Allison at all) and also a complete disregard for the Dickies in this horrendous time of grief. :furious:

Couldn't agree more. Need more than blind faith OW. Need more than blatant lies too. Need to recognize the difference.
Need also to speak openly of GBC's dreadful recently inflicted injuries. Stop looking over them as though they don't even exist.
Hellooo Olivia......anybody home?
Your brother is wearing hideous scratch gouge marks openly on his face, and all over his torso.
And you choose not to notice, not to look.
Simply, and glibly have a ready excuse for him, even at that time. He fell this morning? Or was it.... he cut himself shaving.
Was that difficult to come up with?
Regarding the Dickies, it appears they have been run roughshod all over by this whole BC family. Including in court recently. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper