Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
its not impossible to believe that he played around with it, though. . Stuff like, Gee I dont think you should go, maybe two of you dont need to go * Toni's suggestion* .. or, gosh, Allison, I need you to do some other work tomorrow, or look, I just cant fit minding the kids into this timeline , allison, let Kate go on her own, all that kind of waffle..

Him saying to Allison, Toni says you are not to go, because she is going......... dont see that occurring.

And he tried to call Kate twice on the afternoon of the 19th - maybe to suggest that one of them shouldn't go ....

'Why should I accept anything less than she does?'.... Toni's scream....

of course, why should she.. she isnt the wife, thats one reason, but its interesting to see that Toni thinks Allisons life is better than hers. Taking an objective look, Toni is far better off. Gerard has linked Allison to his horrendous business losses, he cheats on her, he talks disparingly to her and of her, Allison is in an unenviable position. But not to Toni. . And since Allison isnt getting a hell of a whole lot, Toni is accepting a whole lot less than a lot less. And has been accepting of this from the beginning. In fact, things got worse for Toni and every time, every single time, back bounces Toni ready for more buckets of permanent disappointment.. and those buckets never fail to be thrown.. its just one thing after another.

This is a woman enthralled to the max, and frantic for something, some tangible thing to hang on to to prop up the fantasy...

of course, why should she.. she isnt the wife, thats one reason, but its interesting to see that Toni thinks Allisons life is better than hers. Taking an objective look, Toni is far better off. Gerard has linked Allison to his horrendous business losses, he cheats on her, he talks disparingly to her and of her, Allison is in an unenviable position. But not to Toni. . And since Allison isnt getting a hell of a whole lot, Toni is accepting a whole lot less than a lot less. And has been accepting of this from the beginning. In fact, things got worse for Toni and every time, every single time, back bounces Toni ready for more buckets of permanent disappointment.. and those buckets never fail to be thrown.. its just one thing after another.

This is a woman enthralled to the max, and frantic for something, some tangible thing to hang on to to prop up the fantasy...

You are convincing me she is a psycho, trooper ...
:chillout:​

Personally, I don't understand what the consequences of TM and A being at the same conference would have been. Surely Allison's head would held her head high believing the affair to be over. Seemingly she would have had K by her side for support and as a distraction. TM supposedly was sick with worry. Yet we know A had the flu at the time (and wasn't shaking it) and TM went to bed sick after the conference (same flu perhaps?). And obviously G had been manipulating the truth with all concerned. I just don't see how it escalated to this????

Agreed, agreed, agreed.
Great post poss, I've always thought much the same thing.

It's not as if Allison and TM Hadn't met before.

It's not as if they both weren't fully aware of the relationships/business/marriage difficulties.

They had previously bumped into each other at the Gym and....nothing happened.

How many people were to attend said conference? they probably would have missed each other in a big enough crowd I would think.

If Allison was Attending with friend Kate, I highly doubt TM would have the Gall to approach, I imagine she would run away knowing Allison had the support/witness of a friend.

All this leads me to think that TM's nagging of GBC was the (indirect) cause of the confrontation which led to the events that unfolded that night, not the conference itself. I doubt very much he cared at all until she was in his ear about it, and the clock was ticking on that insurance policy........:twocents:

GBC promised to come to TM 'unconditionally' as we know - which would be enough to prop up the fantasy.
GBC also promised to pay a whole lot of people back money.
GBC also promised to love and honour Allison.

You are convincing me she is a psycho, trooper ...
:chillout:​

I think there is a high probability that Toni and Gerard spoke a hell of a lot about the obstacle in their lives * Allison* and how normal life would be once this obstacle was removed. ... this is just from Tonis statements and emails to Bruce... and from her court testimony.. She was dripfed a lot of Gerards complaints about Allison, its not unknown for women to take that on board about the wives in their lives who just will not do the right thing and remove themselves..

Psycho?>? not unknown. if you look at it , her life was built on a great element of psychotic reasoning. ...leaving Gerards psychosis aside..there is not enough pixels in the world to dilineate Gerards nuttiness.

Even Gerard was getting nervous.. April 11...

Email title.. Its hard to deal with...

from bruceoverland to McHugh
The context of this email was as follows - 'This is agonyJor me too. I love you. I'm sorry you hung up on me. It sounded like you were getting very angry. I love you GG. Leave things to me now- I love you. GM' .

from Neil Robertsons statement..

I did post the following earlier, but I am still wondering too about the reason for so much phone activity that morning - they certainly all were functioning at a high level of concern:
........... and all the frantic phoning that went on with NBC phoning GBC at 7.45am, 8.01am, 8.02am, 8.03am, 8.50am 8.51am (while connected to Telstra Brookfield tower)
..... this was following NBC's initial call to GBC at 6.56am (when connected to the Telstra Kenmore tower)

- the half-hour gap following this first call needs an explanation, as the drive from NBC's house to GBC's house would only take 5 mins.

- the succession of calls by NBC to GBC 7.45am, 8.01am, 8.02am presumably are when NBC is at the home looking after the children while GBC is out driving the streets' - following his 7.15am 000 call to report Allison missing. What were these calls about? e.g. have you found her?/have you found her?/have you found her?
More likely getting some 'facts' sorted......even though at this point, Allison WAS ONLY MISSING!

BUT:
- at 7.19am GBC phoned OW
- at 7.35am GBC phoned Allison
- at 7.39am GBC phoned OW
(don't know where OW was (don't know if she was with NBC at GBC's home).
Those calls were to EBC (7.45, 8.01,8.02)

Oh Troopster you are on fire today
loving your writings !!
It seems to me Toni thought GBC and Allison were raking it in and I think he was big noting himself but scared <modsnip> that he couldn't deliver and would be exposed. GBCwas frightened to move on cause he had nothing to offer. REMEMBER THESE TYPES DON'T LIKE TO BE EXPOSED ITS ALL BEHIND CLOSED DOORS TO THEM.

Oh Troopster you are on fire today
loving your writings !!
It seems to me Toni thought GBC and Allison were rKing it in and I think he was big noting himself but scared shitless that he couldn't deliver and would be exposed. GBCwas frightened to move on cause he had nothing to offer. REMEMBER THESE TYPES DON'T LIKE TO BE EXPOSED ITS ALL BEHIND CLOSED DOORS TO THEM.

Yes and don't forget he let everyone think they owned that house - including good ole Tone - she thought that he and Allison could take turns living in it - when he eventually came to live with her

Yes and don't forget he let everyone think they owned that house - including good ole Tone - she thought that he and Allison could take turns living in it - when he eventually came to live with her

In such a lovely spot too ... would have given TM such warm memories and major goose bumps remembering her old place at Pullenvale.

Allison would have survived quite well without him, it appears she was gaining strength and trying to pull everything back into some kind of order If GBC grew a <modsnip> he could have bedded with 'ol Ton and wouldn't she have got a shock with this unemployable lying <modsnip>. Very deserving of each other, she wouldn't have stayed and Allison would have lived to see this Easter.

I am seething with this jealous <modsnip>
Why did she have security guards with her in court? I wonder why.

Those calls were to EBC (7.45, 8.01,8.02)

Thank you for picking that up Maigret. I appreciate it......my apologies.
NBC wasn't phoning GBC at those times.

Looks like he was phoning from GBC's house, and just keeping in touch with EBC about something.

Allison would have survived quite well without him, it appears she was gaining strength and trying to pull everything back into some kind of order If GBC grew a <modsnip> he could have bedded with 'ol Ton and wouldn't she have got a shock with this unemployable lying <modsnip>. Very deserving of each other, she wouldn't have stayed and Allison would have lived to see this Easter.

I imagine that she may break down if confronted by a barrage of reporters - anyone else see the look on a young male reporters face when OW finished her spiel to the press after the committal hearing ? Gold

Thank you for picking that up Maigret. I appreciate it......my apologies.
NBC wasn't phoning GBC at those times.

Looks like he was phoning from GBC's house, and just keeping in touch his EBC about something.

It's very interesting though - so many calls - so many loose ends and stories to set straight

Allison would have been so much better without him - I wonder if she was beginning to realise that...

All of the reasons Gerard gives Toni as to why he has to stay married to Allison dont add up.

Leaving to one side why Allison stayed with him.. I guess she loved him, for the kids, ... it still leaves me with a mystery as to why Gerard just didnt leave..

staying with Allison didnt improve his financial position. Leaving her wouldnt make his position worse. He didnt love her. I dont think his kids were that important to him apart from trophies. He told other people , Phillip Broom, Ben Basingthwaite , etc, that he was getting out of this marriage, so why is he still in it come April 20th? What's he actually doing there?

I imagine that she may break down if confronted by a barrage of reporters - anyone else see the look on a young male reporters face when OW finished her spiel to the press after the committal hearing ? Gold

No I didn't notice. I'll look it up. What did you see?
I enjoy your posts Maigret.

All of the reasons Gerard gives Toni as to why he has to stay married to Allison dont add up.

Leaving to one side why Allison stayed with him.. I guess she loved him, for the kids, ... it still leaves me with a mystery as to why Gerard just didnt leave..

staying with Allison didnt improve his financial position. Leaving her wouldnt make his position worse. He didnt love her. I dont think his kids were that important to him apart from trophies. He told other people , Phillip Broom, Ben Basingthwaite , etc, that he was getting out of this marriage, so why is he still in it come April 20th? What's he actually doing there?

Perhaps he didn't want to pay child support - look at the forensic accountants report - Allison kept it all together her wages and her centrelink ( legit :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3