Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It could be said he went berserk when he found out a family member had 'done away' with his precious wife. He had a fight with them and was scratched up, but agreed to cover up or them... It's ridiculous, but I'd put nothing past him.

I'd put nothing past him either. NOTHING. So long as it passes the Laws of the land and if necessary, the Court system, and it looks semi passable/plausable, it'll do. The end result is G gets off. The whole BC family can hold their heads up in public again. And 'Business as (bloody) usual."

I don't trust TM as far as you can throw her either. That crying in the committal wouldn't fool me. She's a hard one as far as I'm concerned. Anyone that can lie and carry on wanting to break up another mans marriage is self centered and out to get her own way come hell or high water and if he is jailed she will be there waiting for him when he is released on a good behaviour bond early ! She is obsessed by him IM O ! That phone to GBC on the late afternoon of 19th demanding him to tell his wife that she TM would be at the same conference . What was that! What string was she pulling there ? And almost demanding to see him that night to talk - perhaps they did ? Did she drive over if GBC had mentioned that abc was at the hairdresser ? And then was caught out when abc came home earlier than expected hence the screaming and tyre screeching around near 8.00 ish that one neighbour heard - TM taking off in a hurry ? Just my mind racing as I cannot fathom out the two lots of differing times of when neighbours heard screams. Hence that 10.00 ish would be Allison when GBC was attacking her and when she was defending herself with her fingernails.

TM is just like my sister ex (mistress) that broke up their marriage - sounds so similar - affair going on for nearly 3 years with no knowledge - until mistress sends an unsigned letter in the mail - guess she got sick of being the other women and thought he would have to bring it out in the open so that my sister would then leave him as she would be devasated by the betrayal - as she was - obviously he wasn't planning on a divorce as he wasn't keen on loosing any money ! So he was happy the way things were. My sister was working and taking the children to school and their sports etc . He just went to work played his sport and went to business lunches etc sound familiar. The mistress even moved into the same town and rented a 4 bedroom house obviously ready for the breakup so my sisters kids would have a room each to sleep in - oh yes these kinds of women are very planning and calculating much much more you would hardly believe ! But at least my sister didn't suffer this kind of fate. In fact he ended up breaking up with the mistress after living with her for a while think he realised she was weirdo !

I don't trust TM as far as you can throw her either. That crying in the committal wouldn't fool me. She's a hard one as far as I'm concerned.
Anyone that can lie and carry on wanting to break up another mans marriage is self centered and out to get her own way come hell or high water and if he is jailed she will be there waiting for him when he is released on a good behaviour bond early ! She is obsessed by him IM O !
That phone to GBC on the late afternoon of 19th demanding him to tell his wife that she TM would be at the same conference. What was that! What string was she pulling there ? And almost demanding to see him that night to talk - perhaps they did ? Did she drive over if GBC had mentioned that abc was at the hairdresser ? And then was caught out when abc came home earlier than expected hence the screaming and tyre screeching around near 8.00 ish that one neighbour heard - TM taking off in a hurry ? Just my mind rannot fathom out the two lots of differing times of when neighbours heard screams. Hence that 10.00 ish would be Allison when GBC was attacking her and when she was defending herself with her fingernails.

From my perpective, you raise some good points there, things to be either ruled in or ruled out. Question: Did TMcH enter the picture at some time on the evening of the 19th April 2012?

From my perpective, you raise some good points there, things to be either ruled in or ruled out. Question: Did TMcH enter the picture at some time on the evening of the 19th April 2012?

MOO is that the Kenmore Roundabout CCTV camera will have had a record of her vehicle ....... hope it was was sorted early on in the investigation. TM has told many lies, tried to hide much evidence in their affair (deleting texts and emails), and will continue to tell her 'fibs' on and on and on.
Although there are apparently no security cameras at her unit complex, other residents would have been able to give evidence if her vehicle was missing from its parking bay ... would surely commence an investigation into her whereabouts trail. That is if she is lying about being home the whole time that night/early morning.

TM is just like my sister ex (mistress) that broke up their marriage - sounds so similar - affair going on for nearly 3 years with no knowledge - until mistress sends an unsigned letter in the mail - guess she got sick of being the other women and thought he would have to bring it out in the open so that my sister would then leave him as she would be devasated by the betrayal - as she was - obviously he wasn't planning on a divorce as he wasn't keen on loosing any money ! So he was happy the way things were. My sister was working and taking the children to school and their sports etc . He just went to work played his sport and went to business lunches etc sound familiar. The mistress even moved into the same town and rented a 4 bedroom house obviously ready for the breakup so my sisters kids would have a room each to sleep in - oh yes these kinds of women are very planning and calculating much much more you would hardly believe ! But at least my sister didn't suffer this kind of fate. In fact he ended up breaking up with the mistress after living with her for a while think he realised she was weirdo !

Thank you PD. I haven't thought about the mistress and how they "get their man". I found this article interesting about the modus operandi of a mistress.

http://carolinewilde.com/2012/07/25/mistress-of-my-own-fate/

This is an article about the mo of a married man with lots of mistresses.
http://cyberpaths.blogspot.com.au/2007/03/modus-operandi-of-emotional-blackmailer.html

No, unfortunately it wasn't.

Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't it mentioned at the committal that the police had used covert means of investigation. I bet it can't be released for the same reason as this cases in the US.

The husband is Bradley Cooper and his wife was found missing after going for a jog. He was convicted but protests his that the investigation wasn't fair because his legal team didn't have access to the forensic procedure of extraction of data.

"Under federal common law, there is a qualified government privilege not to disclose sensitive investigative techniques when public disclosure
of such information would adversely affect future criminal investigations," the state said."
http://www.wral.com/state-responds-to-brad-cooper-appeal/12166074/

certainly. If the prosecution has that empirical evidence. .. then its up to the jury, and some directions from the bench, possibly, as to whom the jury is to place the weight of their deliberations upon. Nige just saying he is in a certain place,.. or empirical evidence that clearly shows he was in another place.

If for example, his car is in another place , other to what Nige says it is, its up to Nige to explain convinvingly who is driving it, and why. If it wasnt him. He would probably have to produce this other driver, or have a signed stat dec that he reported it stolen. And a signed stat dec that it was subsequently returned to him. As he still has that car.

Or, if there is clear CCTV that Nige is driving another car... Why? who s car? where from? where to?

I am leaving out of my potential defence list of witnesses the other brother, Adam. He hasnt said a word, and from the forensic accountants teasing outline, it appears he lent Gerard a cool ten thou , never got it back and Nigel had to take that debt over, give the money back to Adam and his wife, and absorb that amount into the already hefty sum that Gerard owed Nigel. That is, Adam couldnt, or wouldnt wait for Gerard to cough the money back. He retrieved his money, one of the very few lucky ones, and moved on. And it appears he was in Canada at the time of Allisons murder. ..

So I am not even pencilling him in .

Trooper, good Post, but I think Adam could possibly know more than we think.
Computer Forensic Report
Item 26 - I observed some Skype chat between the user ( eldest daughters , H.... I Phone) and Adam BADEN-CL4Y on the 20 th May, 2012.

I'd keep Adam pencilled in.
What did his niece need to say to him in her Skype call?
Why did she Skype him?
That Skype call may hold the key . Adam should not be overlooked as a witness.

Thank you PD. I haven't thought about the mistress and how they "get their man". I found this article interesting about the modus operandi of a mistress.

http://carolinewilde.com/2012/07/25/mistress-of-my-own-fate/

This is an article about the mo of a married man with lots of mistresses.
http://cyberpaths.blogspot.com.au/2007/03/modus-operandi-of-emotional-blackmailer.html

Further when my ex brother in law then took up with a new partner which went on for the last 7 yrs the mistress apparently was known to be stalking her! As I said still obsessed !

And she like TM was not as attractive as the wife so go figure !

If anyone's interested in following this inquest I've opened a thread for it...

Inquest into cold case murder of Sydney nurses Wendy Evans, 18,Lorraine Wilson, 20, begins today.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=204637"]AU-Inquest into murder of Sydney nurses Wendy Evans, 18,Lorraine Wilson, 20 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I deleted my post , because I was confusing myself. Sorry everyone.

I shall endeavour to keep you up to date with this event. I am not allowed (WS rules) to post Brian M's posts from AC site. Yes Brian M is Sasha's owner. He was called upon last month to give evidence, but feels like he was tricked into saying that which he had no intention of saying in Court last month by Davis.
Brian's own words are:
"4.00am is a special time Darkest before the dawn."

Brian M sounds like an altogether normal person who is still in shock and hurting. This crime appears to have a "ripple effect" on so many people.

"Dark" may be how many people feel about this heinous crime.

Hi LadyBird1, I would be interested to know if anyone has actually contacted Brian M (mail/phone) to check that the message posted on AC is from the genuine Brian M, anyone can appear on AC and say they are Brian. I would have a real concern about people arriving at his address...especially 4am when it is very dark and especially if they were woman by themselves. We all know that there are a lot of strange people lurking around. Also I was wondering...if people are going to walk 14 kms from Kholo Creek to Allisons house in Brookfield, what do they do when they get there ??? are they then expected to walk another 14 kms back to their vehicles which would be at Brians property. Just curious..

Hi LadyBird1, I would be interested to know if anyone has actually contacted Brian M (mail/phone) to check that the message posted on AC is from the genuine Brian M, anyone can appear on AC and say they are Brian. I would have a real concern about people arriving at his address...especially 4am when it is very dark and especially if they were woman by themselves. We all know that there are a lot of strange people lurking around. Also I was wondering...if people are going to walk 14 kms from Kholo Creek to Allisons house in Brookfield, what do they do when they get there ??? are they then expected to walk another 14 kms back to their vehicles which would be at Brians property. Just curious..
I have Brian's mobile # that I got from google and will call at lunch time (from work) and check details of the walk.
I will keep you in the loop once I have spoken to him.

It was interesting to note that TM had 4 mobile phones and an iPad - I guess one of the mobiles may have been a work phone but seriously who needs that many ? I guess the more you have the more you can fool the wife ?

It was interesting to note that TM had 4 mobile phones and an iPad - I guess one of the mobiles may have been a work phone but seriously who needs that many ? I guess the more you have the more you can fool the wife ?

TM ? or GBC ?

I just had a brief conversation with Brian Mason. The walk from Kholo Creek to Brookfield has been cancelled as Bruce Flegg contacted Dept Main Roads who advised you need a permit for such a walk. We spoke about the fact there are no footpaths etc. Brian suggested meeting in a park next to the creek and walking down to the creek.
I suggested a little later start (6am) as it would still be dark at 4am.
I am unsure of which park he is talking about and told him I will call him when I get home from work this evening.
He sounds like he needs a hand in organising it. Any takers? The Dickies would need to be consulted first & foremost.

I just had a brief conversation with Brian Mason. The walk from Kholo Creek to Brookfield has been cancelled as Bruce Flegg contacted Dept Main Roads who advised you need a permit for such a walk. We spoke about the fact there are no footpaths etc. Brian suggested meeting in a park next to the creek and walking down to the creek.
I suggested a little later start (6am) as it would still be dark at 4am.
I am unsure of which park he is talking about and told him I will call him when I get home from work this evening.
He sounds like he needs a hand in organising it. Any takers?

Thank you Indromum for taking the time to contact Brian. I feel more at ease now knowing it is all above board. That is a lovely thought from Brian to do this for Allison. I think 6am sounds a better time to start :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme