Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watching something on tv and it has dawned in me how GBC could have gotten the cut on his right hand - he came at Allison from behind and grabbed her with his left hand she let out a sharp scream and he put his right hand over her mouth and she bit his hand then the struggle ensued - maybe the part about her watching tv was " true " - and then the struggle ended with GBC smothering / strangling with jumper ABC. Thoughts ?

Just watching something on tv and it has dawned in me how GBC could have gotten the cut on his right hand - he came at Allison from behind and grabbed her with his left hand she let out a sharp scream and he put his right hand over her mouth and she bit his hand then the struggle ensued - maybe the part about her watching tv was " true " - and then the struggle ended with GBC smothering / strangling with jumper ABC. Thoughts ?

Phantom's Diana, that vision is not difficult to conjure up and from that angle could easily render her helpless (apart from scratching the right side of his face with her right hand). Many woman are quite weak in pulling with their arms up from that angle ...... can be very difficult with the equipment at the Gym until ...... persisting with that exercise for quite a while. She may have even fallen asleep in front of the TV, so was 'surprised' and half asleep at the time.

I tend to think along those lines also..I recall many threads ago suggesting that Allison could have bitten into GBC's hand whilst he had his hand over her mouth and maybe her tooth bit into his ring (however that's his left hand) and that could have caused her chipped tooth, I still believe what I wrote then is true.
I'm no expert..just my thoughts.

all my opinion only...

GBC told QPS and TM that he and Allison did not argue on the Thursday evening which we would think was another lie ? As witnesses claim to have heard arguing! Is there anything that will come out of his mouth that will be credible ?

GBC told QPS and TM that he and Allison did not argue on the Thursday evening which we would think was another lie ? As witnesses claim to have heard arguing! Is there anything that will come out of his mouth that will be credible ?

they should both have a nose as long as Pinnochio by now :)

Hypothesising from what he has concealed from the Police, which the neighbours heard, we can assume that a loud argument happened and Allison was murdered. He knows this and he concealed this fact - because it implicates him directly - which he wishes to avoid because of the consequences.

Yes Fuskier , I feel we didn't hear the evidence from ALL the neighbors at the committal. I agree , this will be crucial to the case against him.

If GBC came from behind to smother/strangle Allison with her jumper over her eyes, just in his mind he probably feels that ..... she didn't see who it was (more sneakiness) and therefore 'it wasn't him'. JMO

Just found on fb,
High tea in July for Allison Baden-Clay page. IGGS 21st July. Money raised to go to the girls.

Just found on fb,
High tea in July for Allison Baden-Clay page. IGGS 21st July. Money raised to go to the girls.

Thanks, Whatif, I've looked on the fb page that I know of but can't find it. Can you help me out? I would like to go, being an IGGS student for a few years when Allison was there. Ta.

Thanks, Whatif, I've looked on the fb page that I know of but can't find it. Can you help me out? I would like to go, being an IGGS student for a few years when Allison was there. Ta.

IGGS has an Old Girls Group on Facebook which has these events and past ones where money has been raised for Allison's girls. You can ask for an invite to the group by email - it is on the OGA page

I wonder if the QPS have used their technology on GBC and NBC landline phones ? To see what times phone calls were made to and fro on 19th and 20 th in particular ?

Wondering about the Skype call made from daughter 10 yr old " h" ph on 20 th May to Adam . Alison's funeral was on 11 th May and he probably was back at home .

Sc 1 he had said if you ever need to talk you can confide in me and she did
Sc 2 it was GBC using her ph "covertly" to Skype his brother thinking they wouldn't take a child's phone and wouldn't be able to trace what happens on Skype ?

Food for thought ?

Wondering about the Skype call made from daughter 10 yr old " h" ph on 20 th May to Adam . Alison's funeral was on 11 th May and he probably was back at home .

Sc 1 he had said if you ever need to talk you can confide in me and she did
Sc 2 it was GBC using her ph "covertly" to Skype his brother thinking they wouldn't take a child's phone and wouldn't be able to trace what happens on Skype ?

Food for thought ?

Im going for option 2 all the way!

Still think of this case so often...Need to catch up on posts, news but praying for her family and her beautiful little girls.

Still think of this case so often...Need to catch up on posts, news but praying for her family and her beautiful little girls.

Same - I don't live in Brisbane but this has gripped me! Taking those three beautiful girls mother away from them - he's a monster and I hope justice prevails. They are not living in fear of GBC belting them though. What a life they were living and Allison probably bearing the brunt of his hurtful smart remarks - hope those little angels didn't hear those. iMO . Yes two faced - one for home and one for the community .

Phantom's Diana,

The little bit I've read so far from her journals, etc....so very sad to read. Makes me wonder if his gf wasn't behind part of this, though I've havent gotten caught up yet.

Same - I don't live in Brisbane but this has gripped me! Taking those three beautiful girls mother away from them - he's a monster and I hope justice prevails. They are not living in fear of GBC belting them though. What a life they were living and Allison probably bearing the brunt of his hurtful smart remarks - hope those little angels didn't hear those. iMO . Yes two faced - one for home and one for the community .

Hi Phantom's Diana ....... made more absolutely hideous and despicable by the fact that he has put it out there that he (not only GBC, but his Parents and OW too!!!!!!!!!!) believes in all that is good:

moral excellence; virtue, truth in personal life and working life
By their actions, they have made a mockery of the essence of this.

From what we know, there is no doubt that Allison and her girls represented
that goodness, and she was taken advantage of ..... by one or more people who make our minds boggle with sheer bewilderment, anger and much sadness.
JUSTICE MUST BE DONE.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members