Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Observing Olivia's 'performance'/'taking on' the Court procedure (at the Committal), and displaying her belief in her 'right to use the forum' to communicate with her brother because she somehow believes in his innocence (interesting how she can be so sure!) ..... makes me think that she will be continuing to expound her belief in any way possible! She certainly wouldn't be counting on being left with 'egg on her face'. HOW CAN YOU BE SO SURE OLIVIA? Why haven't you provided this evidence already? So, so hard for you to believe otherwise ...... we know that!
Doubt very much she really believes in his "innocence".
But I believe she wants to believe the "impeccable" family name can be upheld........Despite the odds. That "impeccable" family name holds the keys to a great future.
Ever heard of re-writing history to suit?
OW apparently is an accomplished public speaker. The subject matter is irrelevant. Getting the message across is very relevant. (Even if it's a lie.)

I think if you look back at Daniel Morcombe case, some of the witnesses at the trial had memories as sharp as a tack even after 10 plus years.

Marly you're right, Theres somethings you can never forget and can keep you awake at night.

Allison's screams would burn into the memory.

They will have made statements early on that they will be made familiar with again before they testify, they won't be relying on recalling a memory they haven't accessed for two years.

Doubt very much she really believes in his "innocence".
But I believe she wants to believe the "impeccable" family name can be upheld........Despite the odds. That "impeccable" family name holds the keys to a great future.
Ever heard of re-writing history to suit?
OW apparently is an accomplished public speaker. The subject matter is irrelevant. Getting the message across is very relevant. (Even if it's a lie.)
Probably spot on LadyBird
............. Gosh it all just makes you sick!

I think if you look back at Daniel Morcombe case, some of the witnesses at the trial had memories as sharp as a tack even after 10 plus years.

Yes indeed. The time factor was irrelevant.
In this case, the memories are sharpened by the facts that there is apparent twisting of truths in the interim.
That fact alone has piqued my reason for justice.
Has piqued my infuriation in regards to the expected ease in regards to legal matters.
Including that Insurance payout.
Including the faked (IMO) "sadness" at the funeral.
Added to that is the presumed consummation of financial benefits.
Added to that is the "I am Innocent" business for posterity. Vigorously protested.
Added to that is the "Holier than Thou" attitude that has pervaded this matter since the beginning.
Hmmm.... Blowed if I can see the Holy part in the entire equation though. Especially with an extra bit of investigating the Baden Powell connections. Murder Mayhem Paedophilia Plagiarism and history re-writing all part of the plot. Facts irrelevant.

Queensland Police Service ‘makes the call’ on domestic violence

May 1, 2014 at 8:16 am

In support of Domestic and Family Violence Prevention Month, Acting Commissioner of Police Steve Gollschewski is encouraging local communities to ‘make the call’ on domestic and family violence.

Domestic and Family Violence Prevention Month is held each May and this year’s message is ‘Don’t let concern become regret – make the call to DVConnect’.

The campaign encourages friends, family, colleagues and neighbours of people experiencing abuse in a domestic or family relationship to call the statewide DVConnect Womensline or Mensline to seek confidential advice about safety strategies and support.

Numbers to call include DVConnect Womensline 1800 811 811 and DVConnect Mensline 1800 600 636.

http://mypolice.qld.gov.au/blog/2014/05/01/queensland-police-service-makes-call-domestic-violence/

I can't find the link but my hero Constable Kieran Ash, under cross examination, had a problem because he wrote his memories down days later. Does anyone remember this?

GBC's is sitting right where he should be (allegedly).
Picturing that environment helps with my impatience.

Just over 5 weeks away guys!

I'm wondering if people's memories are sharp, it'd be a shame if they were useless as a witness if they admit they forget.

:drumroll:

TGY, I thing most will remember the events as per their statements. A 'blood curdling' scream should be hard to forget. But there may be some who have selective memories. :jail:

In addition to above thoughts; I am unable to get my head around the fact that neither he nor his family ever helped in the search for Allison.
Not even a cup of tea or a glass of water for those who were searching. No manning the base station. No comforting words to Allison's parents. No getting his own shoes dirty.
Not a single solitary effort. Nothing. Nothing at all.

LadyBird1, GBC could not help in the search as it was "Business as usual" for him.

I think that GBCs lack of remorse and overall behaviour will (should) weigh heavily against him at sentencing.

Justice Lucy McCallum said Gittany had shown no remorse and that there was no prospect of rehabilitation.
Rehabilitation.
Implies restoration after illness, or bringing back to positive condition.
If Gittany had showed something (anything) of remorse, then there might have been some prospect of rehabilitation.
But no, sweet RL and her cohorts sorted all that out. Nailed his coffin good and proper. He was "Innocent" and to hell with those who said otherwise.
(Forget domestic violence and all that stuff.)

Now we have GBC, showing no remorse. And vigorously defending the Innocent party bit. His cohorts or supporters may yet be the final nail in his coffin.
Rehabilitation not an option, due to his "Innocence."

Just so you're all aware...sometime soon-ish Allison's forum will be moved on up to the Trials section. We'll be letting you all know when that happens.

Once it is moved, if anyone has problems locating it just send PM & we'll send you the link.

Here's another matter that has defied all logic, including any semblance of humanity or even a pretence that he actually cared about his wife or her possible fate.
What man in the whole wide world would continue his normal daily life or "business as usual" whilst his wife has gone missing? Possibly she has even met with foul play.
Priorities all skew whiff from the start. Everything about this "man" beggars belief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva