Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it would. That's exactly what they did when they were trying to find the Boston bomber who was on the loose.

Didn't work did it? He was in a boat and a citizen called

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank u for Ms. Summers name. We are all thinking it so I'll say it- that could be her name scrawled on the wall under the r.i.p.

Fluid situation, some neighbors might be exaggerating how to get their face on TV. I tend to believe the naked girl in the backyard but not the leash part and the girl in the attic window story.

My bold: From what I understand, the name was etched on the wall when Michelle was taken, long before Ashley disappeared, so it couldn't have been Ashley's name.

Fox 8 reporting in 2004 that in 2004 police investigated Fernando colon in their disappearance because he was the last one to see Gina alive. He was a security guard in the neighborhood.
I thought her classmate Arlene Castro was the last one to see her alive. How does Colón factor into the timeline of Gina's disappearance?

I thought her classmate Arlene Castro was the last one to see her alive. How does Colón factor into the timeline of Gina's disappearance?

According to fox 8 article, both he and Arlene were the last people to have seen Gina.

Hi sleuths. I have been off the net since 7 am. (Its 7 pm here now). Can anyone give me a Cole's Notes update on what I've missed in this case today?

TIA

Ariel has 2 daughters -- Emily (in prison) and Arlene, who also goes by Cheri Alize, and one son, Ariel Anthony.
Ariel Castro called her Rosie Arlene on his Facebook. Apparently she gave birth to his 5th grandchild about 3 weeks ago.

What is also confusing is that neither man makes mention of the other. I don't get the impression at all from the article about Angel Cordoro that he doesn't speak Einglish, as a previous poster stated. He is very clear about what Amanda supposedly said to him and about what he said to her. At the risk of being politically incorrect, Angel does not look like someone whose native language is spanish.

He says he was able to pry the door open enough for Amanda to escape. Charles said he kicked in the bottom of the door. In the images I've seen, the bottom of the door does appear to be kicked in...my money is on Charles being the hero.

Talking to the dispatcher, I think Ramsey said "we" kicked in the door. And I vaguely remember an early mention that he said he heard some shouting in the neighborhood then went to the door. He didn't clarify it so I wasn't sure if he heard Amanda or other neighbors.

Early on on CNN I heard something about a neighbor who didn't speak English but I missed what that neighbor did, I just know there was another neighbor involved.

Here is the article. It gets worse and worse. So this woman left Ariel Castro and married Fernando Colon who later has been convicted of molesting two daughters. Where does it stop?

"Colon also had a close connection to Ariel Castro. He was married to Castro’s ex-wife and was step-father to Castro’s four children. In 2004, Colon was convicted of two counts of gross sexual imposition and classified as a sex offender for molesting two of Castro’s daughters."

http://fox8.com/2013/05/07/i-team-man-fingered-castro-as-suspect-years-ago/

Is it any wonder that Emily was so screwed up? I don't want to defend a woman who slashed her own baby's throat but sheesh, how could anyone expect her not to have emotional problems?

I happened to remember that Anthony Sowell was Cleveland. So I decided to map the address from where the girls where being held and found that the house was 7.9 miles away from the house Anthony Sowell lived in.

AS 'S address was Imperial Ave Cleveland Ohio
I also noted how the houses look alike ,including trim color. Which I thought was weird . Then I noticed from AS crime scene photo's AC and AS liked the same style of locks.

My bold: From what I understand, the name was etched on the wall when Michelle was taken, long before Ashley disappeared, so it couldn't have been Ashley's name.

Oh okay, just for clarification and with understanding that this is a very fluid situation:

So ur saying Michelle saw it when she first got there so he had at least two more victims prior to her (not surprised, just saddened). One that died and one that etched that in.

In Boston they knew the suspect was injured, on foot, and still in the area. There was no way of knowing that Amanda, Michelle, and Gina were still anywhere near Cleveland.

People still willingly let them into their houses. It was said that "that would never work here", implying people wouldn't stand for it. That is very hasty judgment and not proven correct. Nobody knows under which circumstances people are willing to consent to this, or even just obey without consent. What if they did know a kidnapped child might still be in the area? What if they tracked a car to a neighborhood but then lost it? Never say never.

Does anyone have a link to the uncut footage of Ramsey?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I posted a transcript and link to the uncut video a few pages back [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9384803&postcount=795"]Transcript and video of Charles Ramsey[/ame]

I feel sorry for Michelle especially. It does not seem like anyone was even looking for her, that has got to hurt. She was missing for 12 years, yet there does not seem to be a large scale searcH? They just accepted someone would just leave and no one was looking for her.they never even put out a picture it seems!

I just hope that she does not gets all kinds of people caring now bc they think she will be in the money. She will be victimized twice, once by this perp and again by hanger ons who try to profits for her.

I hope she has a good support system (it seems though like she does not) and gets reunited w her son.

According to fox 8 article, both he and Arlene were the last people to have seen Gina.
It seems odd, if an adult was present, that Arlene would take Gina's 50 cents to call her mother, especially if that meant Gina had no bus fare to get home.

Actually, that was something brilliant because if you come to think about it, he’s got these girls prisoner in there, and put an accusation as such to me, makes him look like an angel, like he is such a proud father, such a trustworthy person,” said Colon.

That above is a quote

Is it possible that Castro was the one molesting his daughters and he pointed at Colon to explain away their injuries and also to keep the heat off him.

It seems odd, if an adult was present, that Arlene would take Gina's 50 cents to call her mother, especially if that meant Gina had no bus fare to get home.

Arlene didn't say that an adult was present in AMW interview. So I wonder how Colon fits into it.

I don't think the age progressed picture looks anything like Amanda. She looks exactly the same as the day she went missing IMO, just a little older but the same facial features and she still has that eyebrow piercing.

age progressed:
AmandaBerryAge20.jpg

missing photo:
gallery.jpg

Amanda yesterday:
Amanda-Berry-right-reunit-009.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online