Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The neighbors with the daughters who supposedly saw the girls in the backyard stated , that recently AC would leave for a couple of days. they stopped seeing him daily. Now they wonder if the girls were starving.
Maybe so, afterall how could he afford to feed them when he lost his job in NOvemvber, the house was in foreclosure for back taxes of 2500 dollars. it was due to be taken away from him in July.

And I've no doubt he had a solution to the problem of what to do with his four burdens.

The neighbors with the daughters who supposedly saw the girls in the backyard stated , that recently AC would leave for a couple of days. they stopped seeing him daily. Now they wonder if the girls were starving.
Maybe so, afterall how could he afford to feed them when he lost his job in NOvemvber, the house was in foreclosure for back taxes of 2500 dollars. it was due to be taken away from him in July.

That means they would have been dead by then. They got out in the nick of time.

During the police audio, they comment that Amanda lives in one house and she says he lives in another. Am I nuts or is that what is said?

Angel took Amanda to the house across the street, so that house number is given, as well as the Castro house.

Does anyone know yet where AC was when arrested? I am curious to know how it all went down. Did he come home to find police/people swarming around his home? Was he working?

I've had to be away all today. Anybody willing to catch me up on what happened today?

He was arrested at McDonalds - which couldn't be to far away because Charles had just rode his bike there.

Does anyone know yet where AC was when arrested? I am curious to know how it all went down. Did he come home to find police/people swarming around his home? Was he working?

I feel so awful about what these 3 girls endured, but I feel the worst for Michele. Kept captive, beaten, raped and impregnated for ELEVEN years - and no one was even looking for her. Then she is finally found, and there's no one waiting for her to welcome her back. If a fund is created just for her I will make a huge contribution.

This is exactly what I was saying to my girls this evening. I choked up talking about it and also voiced aloud my opinion , this must be why she was in the hospital longer. She had to know in her heart that she wasn't being search for as much as the two others. After all, the they knew they were in the news, whereas Michelle was not. I'm sure her captor did not have any problems reminding her of that.

I got to thinking today. They survived all that time. What kept them alive? Hope probably played a part of it. But also I think the fact that there were the three of them. They could support each other. Also the birth of the child. Some little bit of life. Alone I don't think any of the four would have lived.

It looks like a bracelet but when I clicked on the picture to make it larger, the bracelet is gone.

yes it does look like some type of bracelet. I think when you click on the pic, you actually get another pic and it looks as if the bracelet has dropped to just at the cuff of her shirt or hoodie. Wonder if she wore this the entire time?

I am new and found the board because of poor Hailey Dunn and I finally registered because I am so gripped by the plight of these three young women.

I find myself wondering about what comes next for them. How do you move forward after something like this -- I keep thinking how you might just stay locked up in your home. I had saw this terrifying show about a teenager who was kidnapped, repeatedly raped by her boyfriend's friend and then locked in a burning car's trunk and she actually escaped with very serious injuries and a lot of scarring and she talked about how she doesn't leave her home. Ever. :(

Is there others who have overcome something like this? I saw some people mentioning other cases and reading about other victims but I wasn't sure what to google to find those?

Thanks everyone for reporting all the live info in text format - at work I couldn't watch the video feeds!

Shawn Hornbeck- according to him tonight he is just a normal 21 year old, working a 40 hour a week job with his own bills to pay. I think Shawn even caught up school wise so that he graduated with his original class.

This is exactly what I was saying to my girls this evening. I choked up talking about it and also voiced aloud my opinion , this must be why she was in the hospital longer. She had to know in her heart that she wasn't being search for as much as the two others. After all, the they knew they were in the news, whereas Michelle was not. I'm sure her captor did not have any problems reminding her of that.

The other girls also had homes decorated with banners, flowers and balloons welcoming them home. How can people show her that we are happy she is free too? That we are celebrating her strength and willpower also? Where can a 'welcome home' area be placed for her? :(

In the full context of the article, it was clear that she meant that she hadn't been contacted by police yet about this, and so was unsure if this was going to really turn out to be her daughter. She didn't want to drive all the way from Florida to Ohio just to find out it was someone else, and be let down.

And she had no photos of her daughter that she could provide? This is beyond strange.

I wonder - where Ariel went that morning. Charles in one of his interviews said that he had seen Ariel leave that morning - went out to get his mail - had some of A's - set A's mail aside and reminded himself to give it to A later

Around 3 he was on his porch, mailman put A's mail in C's mail - C grabbed it and made a mental note to give it to A his mail - a couple of minutes later he pulled up and checked his mail - C ran out and gave A his mail - there was a normal joke about the postal carriers ability to do his job - and then A left (left the house? or left the conversation and walked into his home?) C got on his bike at the point and rode to get his Big Mac - C came back home - sat down in his living room facing the door to eat it - and apparently got a few bites in before the screaming from Amanda. Sooooo where was A BEFORE he came home to get his mail - he doesn't have a job so it's wasnt work (Also - is he living off of his half of the $250,000 inheritance?) And where did he go when he left again (Straight to McDonalds? Wouldn't C have seen him at McDonalds? Or was there a stop before that?)

The other girls also had homes decorated with banners, flowers and balloons welcoming them home. How can people show her that we are happy she is free too? That we are celebrating her strength and willpower also? Where can a 'welcome home' area be placed for her? :(

She has a brother who was at the hospital who she would visit with- she isn't completely alone.

Just saw the police sketch of the man who took Gina he looks EXACTLY like AC, how could AC's family and daughter not have noticed this?

Gina's family didn't notice it either. A lot of hispanics in that neighborhood, so that sketch resembled many of the people living there.

My first thought upon learning this! And, during subsequent reviews of these missing person's cases why wasn't AC questioned once again. Didn't LE have any fresh eyes on these cold cases?

I have no clue whatsoever why he was not investigated back then.

Originally Posted by Yellow
If he was the father to the girl who last saw her why was not he investigated? Like really investigated? From what I heard, his daughter and Gina were friends. Wouldn't they investigate all the friends parents?

Castro reportedly used the same approach with Gina DeJesus on West 105th Street and Lorain Avenue -- only Gina knew Castro's daughter and felt it was OK to get inside his vehicle. Castro told Gina he would give her a ride to his house to meet up with his daughter, who never came to the Seymour Avenue home.
All three women told the law enforcement source they were chained in the basement but eventually freed and allowed to live upstairs on the second floor.

Read more: http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/lo...ejesus-michelle-knight-abducted#ixzz2Slju96m8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper