Amanda Berry, Gina deJesus & Michelle Knight FOUND! #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“I’m not saying Michelle is legally incompetent. That’s baloney. But nothing she says is reliable. Anyone that damaged doesn’t have a handle on what they need,” Milano said.

Humm.. Think Mommy is scared of what Michelle might say about her? "Nothing she says is reliable" .... Uh.. Ok, when was the lat time Mommy spoke to Michelle, how would she even know?

"anyone that damaged"......
WOW!!! If this doesn't say dysfunction, and someone who doesn't have a handle, I don't know what does. Michelle is with her "family", I'd say. Michelle finally has a voice and IS using it.

So basically he's saying Michelle is incapacitated due to her ordeal...
Makes me wonder if Mom will try for guardianship based on that. Poor Michelle, now she might need an attorney.

I am really glad the two sets are going to stay together for awhile. Amanda and child and now Michelle and Gina.
When the sun goes down and nightmares come looming back one will know exactly whats bothering the other. Doctors and family help a lot but nothing is better than someone who experienced the same night mare with you.
Gina's dad is a man of his word. He said something to the effect of "if you need help, I'm your man". And he wasn't kidding. Love ya buddy!

http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/lo...d-from-the-hospital-and-family-wasnt-notified

Love how the hospitial said Michelle was able to make her own decisions!

Barbara Knight lives in Florida and came to Cleveland to see her daughter, tell her she loves her, and get Michelle the help she needs. But Barbara has not been able to do that. Family members said Knight doesn’t want to see her family.

Barbara and her lawyer have been unable to get information from the hospital and police. She said she couldn’t even deliver flowers because Michelle wasn’t taking visitors.

“Barbara Knight is a mother whose daughter has lived through hell. The actual hell. Worse than we can imagine. It was hell for her, too. She came up to be with her daughter, to hug her, to help her heal. She’s been stonewalled down the line. I don’t know why and I know it’s abhorrent,” Barbara’s attorney Jay Milano explained.

The family didn't even know Michelle was released from the hospital.

Metro Health Medical Center said Knight is an adult who is able to make her own decisions. The hospital is there to protect a patient’s rights.

Barbara said she feels she has rights, too, as a mom.

“I’m not saying Michelle is legally incompetent. That’s baloney. But nothing she says is reliable. Anyone that damaged doesn’t have a handle on what they need,” Milano said.

How in the WORLD would they have ANY clue who Michelle is? How dare they!!! If her mom cared anything about her, she would go leave a message with her phone # and let Michelle deal with contacting her when/if she decides. Unbelievable...How can she not realize that she is alienating her daughter even more with all her shenanigans and in the meantime not garnering any sympathy from the public. Ugh!!

For those who can't believe police would not follow up properly with tips called in to them RE naked girls or women against the window, or outside on all fours, please remember the Dahmer case, and some "brilliant" police work from up close.

From wiki's article on Dahmer:

"In the early morning hours of May 27, 1991, 14-year-old Konerak Sinthasomphone ... was discovered on the street, wandering naked, heavily under the influence of drugs and bleeding from his rectum. Two young women from the neighborhood found the dazed boy and called 911. Dahmer chased his victim down and tried to take him away, but the women stopped him.

Dahmer told John Balcerzak and Joseph Gabrish, police officers dispatched to the scene, that Sinthasomphone was his 19-year-old boyfriend, and that they had an argument while drinking. Against the protests of the two women who had called 911, who recognized him from the neighborhood and insisted that he was a child and could not speak English, the officers turned him over to Dahmer.

They later reported smelling a strange scent while inside Dahmer's apartment, but did not investigate it. The smell was the body of Tony Hughes, Dahmer's previous victim, decomposing in the bedroom. The officers did not make any attempt to verify Sinthasomphone's age or identity, nor locate someone who could communicate with him, and failed to run a background check that would have revealed Dahmer being a convicted child molester still under probation.[

Later that night, Dahmer killed and dismembered Sinthasomphone, keeping his skull as a souvenir."

Kudos to those women--they should be made cops!

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dahmer"]Jeffrey Dahmer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

The bolded part of that quote really made my eyes roll back in my head.

I cannot believe she hired a lawyer. Poor girl hasn't been free a week and her mother already has a lawyer on her. Makes me sick.

I am really glad the two sets are going to stay together for awhile. Amanda and child and now Michelle and Gina.
When the sun goes down and nightmares come looming back one will know exactly whats bothering the other. Doctors and family help a lot but nothing is better than someone who experienced the same night mare with you.
Gina's dad is a man of his word. He said something to the effect of "if you need help, I'm your man". And he wasn't kidding. Love ya buddy!

I think in some small way we can kind of rejoice over one thing.
Perhaps for the very first time in her life, Michelle Knight has a loving family!

She will grow and prosper I hope and believe.

Imagine being in a cell with no books, music or TV - that's AC. The irony. The keeper of the keys is now the prisoner. Satisfies my desire for vengeance knowing he's all alone in a cell. No one loves him, no one cares. How often do we get the perp on a silver platter?

OMG! I am so angry right now after reading Barbara Knight's attorney's statement.

Who does this :censored: think she is? The qualities that make her MOTHER OF THE YEAR I will not go into out of respect for the rules but if Michelle does not wish to see her then by gum she needs to get her hiney back to whatever life she carved out for herself WITHOUT HER DAUGHTER in Florida when she opted to move there.

Sorry to yell but this is reprehensible behavior from an [unusual person] who still does not seem to get, after all these years, ITS NOT ABOUT WHAT SHE WANTS!

I don't care how guilty she feels for the dysfunction of the past mother daughter relationship. It is a selfish selfish act for her to be trying to assuage her guilt by inflicting herself on Michelle at this time.

:shutup: :censored:

I think in some small way we can kind of rejoice over one thing.
Perhaps for the very first time in her life, Michelle Knight has a loving family!

She will grow and prosper I hope and believe.

Thank the Heavens for that!

My own opinion is highly unfavorable of the Knight family. Plain and simple, they aren't worth the time spent talking about them. No reports of greiving her supposed death, no reports of anyone coming out and saying her mom told them the story of her kidnapped daughter (the brother didn't even know!). There is NOTHING.

The are seeking personal gain in this.

As a side note, some noted that in 1998 she was a freshman. At 32, she would have graduated in 98 (I am the same age), which means she was approximately 3 years behind in school.

Oh I didn't realize they actually HAD tried before, I thought they just assumed it was a test and were too scared to try. Thanks.

He couldn't exactly lie since he was the only person living in that house and they had not 1, not 2, but 3 women and a child who were talking.

I'm not sure if he sang like a canary. I know it was reported that he confessed to 'some things' .. I hope he just admits it all and pleads guilt - takes his punishment and suffers for the rest of his life while the girls flourish with every day!

I wasn't aware the doors to the outside world were unlocked either. Part of me thinks that when he was testing them, the outside doors were still locked. I think , Ill say it again he subconciously left them unlocked. How in the world could he forget??? Really?

There is no way. Hed been playing this game for 10 years maybe more. He couldn't keep it up any longer. Especially if he sang like a canary. It wasn't in him to be honest. A manipulator would have turned the story somehow for at least a while. Even though it was obviously him. He got away with it f or so many years.

I'm sorry. I'm not claiming anyone here to be wrong. AT ALL. I'm just saying it is strange he forgot to lock those doors or was not careful.

UNLESS he was drunk or something.? Maybe that is why he trained them to be afraid to try and leave.

Imagine being in a cell with no books, music or TV - that's AC. The irony. The keeper of the keys is now the prisoner. Satisfies my desire for vengeance knowing he's all alone in a cell. No one loves him, no one cares. How often do we get the perp on a silver platter?

You just know what many of the other prisoners will be wanting to do...

And the prison officials--if they are like the police, they can claim they were inept when it happens! Or that "there were no indications or reports that this might occur."

Since there's no manual on "how to recover from a dozen year visit to the house of horrors", I think we need to be patient with all the players.

I am so happy to hear that Michele is following her heart.

IDK, but that would be a waste of money. No lawyer can get to visitation rights with an adult, who doesn't want to see you.

I hope they aren't trying an alienation of affections with Gina's family

I cannot get this story out of my head, like many of us. I am so happy that these women are free now. I'm happy to see the community and the nation, really, rallying around them.

I have to say, I feel so much for Michelle in particular. Her mother reminds me too much of my own mother - in many, many ways. I am estranged from her and my father by choice. Everything I read/see/watch about her sets all my warning bells jangling, so to speak. I am so glad that Michelle is with Gina and her family in a safe, loving place. I'm glad that she, maybe for the first time in her life, is taking back some power and control. I almost can't type her name without getting choked up. Her life has been so hard. I hope from here on out is a new beginning for her - where she gets the love and support she deserves. I hope that love and support for all the girls....I just have a special place in my heart for Michelle.

I wasn't aware the doors to the outside world were unlocked either. Part of me thinks that when he was testing them, the outside doors were still locked. I think , Ill say it again he subconciously left them unlocked. How in the world could he forget??? Really?

There is no way. Hed been playing this game for 10 years maybe more. He couldn't keep it up any longer. Especially if he sang like a canary. It wasn't in him to be honest. A manipulator would have turned the story somehow for at least a while. Even though it was obviously him. He got away with it f or so many years.

I'm sorry. I'm not claiming anyone here to be wrong. AT ALL. I'm just saying it is strange he forgot to lock those doors or was not careful.

UNLESS he was drunk or something.? Maybe that is why he trained them to be afraid to try and leave.

I have a feeling that on occassion he would leave them out and about in the house but the house would be locked. I am sure he told them never to count on him being gone long and that he might be testing them.

This belief of the girls that AC would "test" them is also supported by the reports I read yesterday from relatives of AC's now deceased ex wife. They told of him locking her up in the house, not letting her leave, beating her, scaring her half to death and sometimes "testing" her to see if she would try to escape when she thought he had left.

Maybe AC did leave the house unlocked, but when he did, how could the girls ever know for sure?

As to the possible fourth victim and the RIP on the basement wall. There may never have been a fourth victim. It is entirely possible that as a means of instilling terror, the name was written there by AC himself as a means of suggesting they weren't the first, they were easily killable and replaceable with another.

...I just have a special place in my heart for Michelle.
Yes, I feel the same way. I am so hopeful for her. She was the first one abducted, and bore the brunt, it seems of this man's abuse. I am hopeful that she will experience joy and love to the extent she experienced pain.
Watching the CNN special on the vanished, and I pray that more will come home as the result of this show.

I'm still 5 pages behind, but I had to share. Have y'all seen Amanda's family in Tennessee? I'm just going to put this here. This is her dad:

http://ww3.hdnux.com/photos/21/43/44/4602126/3/960x595.jpg

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/05/08/kidnap-victims-father-never-lost-hope/2145689/

I mean....

I really, really hope these people aren't coming out of the woodwork for money. Poor girls.

I don't remember where I read the article but I seen Amanda has called him and he is recovering from back surgery. Also he hung up flyers also and never believed she was deceased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024