Amanda Berry, Gina deJesus & Michelle Knight - General discussion #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the monster really say that the girls were not inexperienced? Had several sexual partners before he took them? Tack on another 1000 years for that comment!!!!! :burn:

That statement made me wish I could throttle him. Gina was only 14 when she was taken. I seriously doubt she had multiple partners before him.

If I heard it correctly, he told him he could file, but that would be a different court and that this court rules that he could have no contact with the child because she is a victim. He was very clear that contact included writing to the victims from prison.

That's what I got out of it too. If that whack job files and drags the mother of his child into family court for that crap ... I will loose my ever loving mind!!!

I've seen incarcerated parents win visitation rights. That better NOT happen in this case!!! It better not even take more than a single court hearing. She should move first and file for TPR

That statement made me wish I could throttle him. Gina was only 14 when she was taken. I seriously doubt she had multiple partners before him.

And even if she had, so what? This guys is beyond disgusting.

Something tells me he will file because he is a narcissist moron. He won't get anywhere but Amanda will have to have a family lawyer deal with it.

If he cared about that little girl at all he would back off and let her be raised the way she should be.

I am sure the family counsellors who do assessments are lining up to tell the court it is not in the best interest of the child to have contact in any way shape or form...ever.

Is he delusional enough to think he's changing anyone's opinion of him with the vile he is spewing?

I really wish we could change procedure and deny these monsters the right to make any kind of statement. No one needs to hear from that vile . His statement was just a chance for him to revictimize the girls. Happily, they appear to be tough as nails. But he should have had to come to court in a ball gag or muzzle.

Gina's relative told Castro in Spanish "God have mercy on your soul."

The De Jesus family is the epitome of class. I would have chosen far different words for him.

And he said that was "uncalled for". Why would he think that was uncalled for? :waitasec:

:nevermind:

That saying is reserved for evil people. I guess he takes issue with that description.

"May God have mercy on your soul"

Isn't that what they used to say when they sentenced someone to death? And right before they hanged them?

Thinking about the court and about the girls, I believe that they could not have survived without each other. That the ability to support each other helped to keep them strong. And that Michelle was the main support in that.

And yes he would say that the home was harmonious. In his eyes it probably was. If he wanted to talk, they had to talk. If he wanted quiet, it had to be quiet. If he wanted sex, he had to get it. He got whatever he wanted.

And I do believe that he has heard about Amanda getting out and about and he is jealous of that. "His" woman was seen in the company of another man. It looked like that really burned him.

And I have come to the conclusion that I must not be "normal." Since his version of normal seems to be kidnapping, rape, forced captivity, starvation, chains, beatings and deprivation. I am so glad I am not normal.

Now I am going to begin my fantasy of him meeting his new cell mate for the first time. A big, brutal, dominant convict who wants a "normal" life life too.

Documents released Wednesday by prosecutors revealed that there is a federal probe into thousands of dollars in Social Security checks cashed in Knight's name while she was a hostage.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/starved-kidnap-victim-michelle-knight-girl-rescued/story?id=19835734

Can't relocate the link now... but an article said that thousands of dollars in SSI checks were cashed while Michelle was missing. The money is unaccounted for, and it's being looked into.
Makes me wonder if Michelle's family was behind it and if so, they owe her big time.
I hope her family cannot harm her at all ...she has been through enough !
jmo
I'll try to find the link later.

You think maybe this might be why family didn't make any followup calls about her being missing?

Though you would think that LE would have looked into it back when she was reported missing. I mean if she was getting an SSI check then whether or not she was receiving it should have been important. Where that check was going to should have been important. Any changes made to that account should have been important.

Wasn't Michelle living with her mother at the time she was kidnapped? Then her check was probably going to that address.

Since she is alive, she is entitled to every dime of that money. What 10 or 11 years worth. Which the government will have to pay. So yes I would bet there will be charges filed against someone.

I wonder if this will possibly spawn any procedural change or an investigation into whether other missing people are drawing these checks.

Jones Day released new statements from the girls at 3 PM today. :rockon:

"I remember all of the times you came home talking about everyone else that did someone wrong.

You acted like you weren't doing anything wrong.

You said 'at least I didn't kill you'.

You took 11 years from my life, but I've got my life back!"

- Michelle Knight, addressing Ariel Castro

Read the full message -- as well as statements from Beth Serrano (on behalf of her sister, Amanda Berry), Sylvia Colon (on behalf of her cousin, Gina DeJesus), James Wooley (Amanda's lawyer), Henry Hillow (Gina's lawyer), and Kathy Joseph (Michelle's lawyer) -- HERE.

"May God have mercy on your soul"

Isn't that what they used to say when they sentenced someone to death? And right before they hanged them?

Yes, and I think that bothers him a lot - the thought that he is, in fact, condemned, or will be by God. He knows deep down what he had done.

New statements from the girls!! Excerpt from Michelle's message to Ariel Castro:
I remember all of the times you came home talking about everyone else that did someone wrong. You acted like you weren't doing anything wrong. You said "at least I didn't kill you". You took 11 years from my life, but I've got my life back!

Wow. These statements really choked me up and brought tears to my eyes. I so hope everyone leaves these wonderful ladies alone now and lets them recover and enjoy life.

As for the monster, I for one will never mention his name or think of him again. I will only think of the survivors and their smiling faces and the lovely lives they will have.

I had a back procedure a couple of days ago but HAD to get on here and say how incredibly proud Michelle should be of herself. I admire her so much!! So strong, faithful, beautiful, and such an inspiration! I wish her all the happiness and peace in the world. She will have a bright future. Pillar of strength and beacon of hope. :heartbeat:

AC- is the biggest . He IS a monster. Worst of the worst. All the excuses in the world won't help where he is going...first to prison and then to h#ll. His days are numbered.

I definitely agree with you. He's going to have to come face to face with God about what he did when his time comes.

I wish Amanda, Gina, & Michelle all the best of luck in starting over with fresh, new, & good lives.

Has there been any information on Michelle's son?

I think that there should be no information on her son released. He is a minor and he should be protected as much as possible. Omo

Something tells me he will file because he is a narcissist moron. He won't get anywhere but Amanda will have to have a family lawyer deal with it.

If he cared about that little girl at all he would back off and let her be raised the way she should be.

I am sure the family counsellors who do assessments are lining up to tell the court it is not in the best interest of the child to have contact in any way shape or form...ever.

-------------
Hi, this morning I had Channel 8 on in Cleveland . I caught the tail end of they have already taken care of the custody side or are prepared to do so. C. will have no rights at all. He will never see her again, I take it the courts took care of this. I am sure IMO they will not give her his name either. It may well be Berry.
I want to thank everyone who posted! You're all great. I had to go to Dr. today and
was squeezed in so it took forever. I can find everything right here.:yourock:

ARRRRGGG!!! He is just staring at Michelle. I'm shaking, I'm so mad!

Thats what I would expect him to do. I really wish she hadn't testified. There was really nothing to be gained. He is going to get his life plus 1000 years anyway. Just ignore the SOB, and don't give him the satisfaction of seeing his victims again.

Thats what I would expect him to do. I really wish she hadn't testified. There was really nothing to be gained. He is going to get his life plus 1000 years anyway. Just ignore the SOB, and don't give him the satisfaction of seeing his victims again.

Im glad she did. She stood up and did what she needed to do and he had to listen to it. She deserved her say. I can not fathom what she has been through and hope and pray she can live a life forgetting the monster, that is no longer a threat.

O.M.G - The FBI let these girls down. Nobody even missed Michelle. There were never any fliers for her.

:devil:

They might have been able to do a better job, if her family was keeping in contact with them, rather then cashing her SSI checks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne