Amanda Berry, Gina deJesus & Michelle Knight - General discussion #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow - can someone do the math for each of these counts he's giving him a minimum of 10 years for?

Has anybody been watching the deputy behind Castro? His facial expressions during his statement and whenever he says anything to the judge are great to watch.

The judge is throwing the proverbial book at him. And it's a BIGGGG book!

charge of rape with sex violent predator ....court poses sentence of 10 years incarceration on each count - inclusive each and every count (multiple counts)

rape felony of first degree 10 years incarceration - multiple counts.

callyn..I saw your remark about the deputy after I posted. LOL

I wish the judge could just say, 'Look, you're never gonna breathe clean air again. And by your definition, I'm sure you'll have conseual sex with no torture in prison FOREVER. Have a nice day.'

Are all of these sentences consecutive?

I know he is never getting out but it sure will be nice to have the grand total in his face.

I know he is never getting out but it sure will be nice to have the grand total in his face.

I'm hoping the judge will announce it at the end.

court imposes sentence for kidnapping felony first - 10 years incarceration, kidnapping counts for sex motivation - 10 years incarceration - 11 counts?

kidnapping sex violent = court imposese mandatory min of not less than 10 yrs for each of 8 counts (?)

charges of kidnapping with sex motivation - sentence 10 years incarceration on each count multiple counts (lost count)

I hope the camera is on AC when they get to the final total!

Life w/o parole + 10 years to life on each of many multiple counts + 10 years on each of many, many multiple counts + 10 years on one count + 10 years on each of multiple counts + 10 to life on each of multiple counts + 10 years on each of many, many multiple counts . . . (still going on)

Someone give this Judge a Cuppa Water!! For a guy who didnt have previous convictions...Castro sure raked up enough charges for 100 criminals...or should I say 1000 criminals :rockon:

The court should have had a giant digital scoreboard right in front of Castro's table.

What did the DeJesus spokesperson say in Spanish to him at the end of her statement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauraj333