Amateur Astrology, what's ahead for the USA

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the chart. It is very active, wish I could remember more of what I used to know. All I can remember so far is the transit second house, resources and finance, is active; neptune is going over moon, deception from someplace. I remember things like Pluto takes away and replaces while Uranus changes whatever for good.

Liz, the first time I was given my chart which looked like the one posted. I looked at it and said "what does this mean?" You can learn to read it a like book

Well, this particular chart is not as easy to read as some. I notice the 8th house/2nd house activation, which implies banking/economy/financial issues.

I also notice, by sign position, the emphasis on transportation, news, schools, unions, and law.

Mars is being activated in the US natal chart. I can see the activation/timing, but exactly how it will manifest? I dunno. I am going to worry about a bunch of different things!

And, maybe it will just be our courts finally ruling on Barack Obama's need to produce a legitimate birth certificate, showing that he was born on US soil, and not in Kenya. And that he did something other than apply to the various universities as an American, and not an Indonesian.

If the latter, it could trigger what is politely called "civil unrest". Most do not think the SCOTUS will demand that Obama produce the $10 dollar legitimate Birth Certificate, showing that he was, in fact, born in Hawai'i. If they don't do that, there are a lot of people, both sides of the political aisle, who probably will not give up on the issue.

In case some of you are interested in following this absolutely horrendous story, here is a link that will give you a few sleepless nights.

http://www.freerepublic.com/tag/certifigate/index

I just finished checking Obama's chart, even though I have no idea where or when he was born.

What immediately struck me is that the Saturn/Uranus opposition is sitting right on his natal Mars. And all the transits shown above will be affecting his Mars as well. On the 13th, if I remember correctly, the Moon will be full, and forming a grand cross to the Saturn/Uranus opposition, and, of course, will be also aspecting his Mars.

Saturn is conjunct Obama's Mars, and Uranus is opposing it. And, another little detail to toss into the mix. Obama's Mars is conjuncting the USA Neptune! Will we be hoodwinked?

Anyone want to speculate on what might transpire?

I just finished checking Obama's chart, even though I have no idea where or when he was born.

What immediately struck me is that the Saturn/Uranus opposition is sitting right on his natal Mars. And all the transits shown above will be affecting his Mars as well. On the 13th, if I remember correctly, the Moon will be full, and forming a grand cross to the Saturn/Uranus opposition, and, of course, will be also aspecting his Mars.

Saturn is conjunct Obama's Mars, and Uranus is opposing it. And, another little detail to toss into the mix. Obama's Mars is conjuncting the USA Neptune! Will we be hoodwinked?

Anyone want to speculate on what might transpire?

Hi Housemouse,

Good to see you back & posting!!

I am aware of the current controversy surrounding Barack Obama's birth certificate. This was an issue during his campaign, as well. It rather leaves me shaking my head, since the state of Hawaii has since confirmed the b.c. is legitimate...

There is a picture of the b.c. (along with an article) here:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/politics/obama/chi-obama-ad-03-dec03,0,3124041.story

BARACK OBAMA
August 4, 1961
7:24 pm AHST +10
Honolulu HI
21:18:25 N
157:51:30 W

ASC 18:03 Aquarius
SUN 12:32 Leo
MOO 03:21 Gemini

According to astrologer Michael Wolfstar:

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Obama's birth time of 7:24 pm [/FONT][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]shown here is now known to be accurate[/FONT][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif].[/FONT][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] Listed below are a few examples from Obama's personal history that verify the 7:24 pm time, with attention paid to the angles, and as the ruler of his Aquarius Ascendant, transiting Uranus. Abbreviations: T = transit, P2 = secondary progressed. Orbs are given as minutes of a degree, with all being less than one degree, and most less than 1/4[/FONT][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]º[/FONT][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]:
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]October 1982 - Father dies drunk in car accident
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]T UR cnj MC, opp MO
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]T PL squ SA
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]P2 MO opp PL
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]November 7, 1995 - Mother dies of ovarian cancer
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]T PL cnj MC
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]T UR cnj SA
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]P2 MO cnj P2 UR
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]February 6, 1990 - elected Editor of the Harvard Law Review
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]T SU cnj AS
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]T PL in 9th squ AS
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]T UR sxt NE in 9th
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]P2 MO tri AS
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]P2 AS cnj Pallas
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]October 3, 1992 - marries Michelle
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]T PL opp CE
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]T CH cnj DE
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]T JU sxt MC
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]T (MO-UR-NE) octile MC
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]P2 AS tri MC
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]P2 AS cnj Juno
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]P2 ME opp Juno
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]July 26, 2004 - Speech at the Democratic National Convention
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]T UR cnj CH
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]T PL sxt AS
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]T MA cnj DE, P2 VE
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]P2 MO cnj MC
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]February 10, 2007 - Declares Candidacy
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]T MO cnj IC
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]T SA cnj DE
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]T NE cnj AS
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]T UR sxt P2 MC
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]P2 MO squ P2 ME, P2 MA
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]P2 VE cnj UR
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]January 3, 2008 - Wins Iowa
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]T SU cnj P2 MC
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]T NE squ CE, cnj AS
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]T SA sxt NE
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]T NN squ MC
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]P2 SU tri P2JU
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]P2 MO tri P2 Vesta[/FONT]

Source: http://neptunecafe.com/Obama2.html

To address your comments above, maybe Obama's Mars conjuncting USA Neptune means he will act/use his energies (Mars) to manifest the hopes & dreams (Neptune) of the American people, although current transit Saturn opp Uranus may restrain or tone down (Saturn) some of the changes (Uranus) he'd like to make...

Thanks,
Soulscape

Housemouse, where have you been? I keep checking every day to see what the charts are telling you. I am also very concerned about the near future and am depending on you to help me out here.

I sure hope that you and your hubby aren't under the weather again. Please update us when you have a minute. I miss you and your posts.

Am here from time to time. My husband had another fall, outside in the snow and ice, unfortunately.

I have to stay pretty close to him, for once he falls, we have to call for help to get him up.

I am watching the find of the small child with interest... the active t-square, turning into a grand cross with the full moon tomorrow certainly seems to be flooding us with events!

The kind of astrology I practice is different than the done by the other fine folks posting. I mostly watch timing, and see what happens. I don't predict, work with horary, or psychological astrology.

So, do not have as much to talk about as the others.

Hi Housemouse,

Good to see you back & posting!!

I am aware of the current controversy surrounding Barack Obama's birth certificate. This was an issue during his campaign, as well. It rather leaves me shaking my head, since the state of Hawaii has since confirmed the b.c. is legitimate...

There are some who doubt this, Soulscape. Hawaii could, and did, issue a Certificate of Live Birth to those born outside of the country, as they did for Barack's sister. She was born in Indonesia.

Also, if you read the statement very carefully, there is some parsing going on there. Also, some seem to be concerned that Obama never dealt with his Indonesian citizenship properly, and may have used it to apply to several colleges as a foreign student.

To address your comments above, maybe Obama's Mars conjuncting USA Neptune means he will act/use his energies (Mars) to manifest the hopes & dreams (Neptune) of the American people, although current transit Saturn opp Uranus may restrain or tone down (Saturn) some of the changes (Uranus) he'd like to make...

I hope you are right, Soulscape. I do not have an opinion as to how he will use the energies, and will wait and see. There are other possible uses for these Mars/Neptune energies, which are not so positive, as I am sure you know.

At any rate, the controversies surrounding his relationships with various colorful characters, Reverend Wright, Bill Ayers, Rezko, and the Illinois governor certainly support these energies. The questions about the circumstances of his birth are probably also related.

But, I am just a watcher, and do not form opinions. I do notice that there are now over 20 court cases in various states demanding that he prove his eligibilty to hold the office. People want to see the original long form birth certificate, signed by the doctor, indicating the location, date, and time of his birth, and are not satisfied by what he has presented so far.

The conjunction of the new president's Mars, the U.S. Neptune and transit Saturn is a powerful punch and the conjunction of Mars and Pluto immediately following Christmas redoubles the warning. We will be fortunate if our troubles are solely economic. Too many unfriendly forces traveling as a gang. Our national Mars is in the equation by square so treachery is the threat that concerns me.

Tuba, I am past concerned now, and on the verge of being scared.

Pluto's entrance into Capricorn has not happened since our revolution, if I remember right. Have any "Democracies" lasted much beyond 200 years?

Our new President has Sun square Neptune, if we can trust the photoshopped COLB put out on his website. (Think it has now been taken down, since some have proved it a forgery).

Remember that the USA has Mars square Neptune in it's natal chart. Obama's Mars is conjunct USA Neptune, square USA Mars.

His Pluto is in applying square to USA Uranus. His south node and ASC (if we trust the forged BC?) is two degrees separating from the US Moon, and his Uranus is opposing. I use the Scorpio rising chart, by the way (2:21 PM).

Obama's Venus is applying (1 degree) conjunct the USA Venus.

But, what bothers me the most, Tuba? The present Sun/Mars conjunction in Sag, which the Moon will be opposing in a few hours, is right on Obama's Mars and the USA Neptune, with that nice grand cross to the existing Saturn/Uranus opposition.

This Saturn/Uranus opposition will be recurring about 5 times, I think. This is just the first pass at their dance.

That, plus Pluto's entrance into Capricorn, plus all the confusion and corruption, have me truly depressed about our future as a nation.

If you want me to post a "Tri-wheel" for all of this, let me know. I am just skimming the surface, and not doing a detailed analysis.

(DH had another bad fall last week, and I am busy following him around like a shadow, to make sure he doesn't fall again, for I am not strong enough to get him back on his feet once he goes down.)

A curious detail for those of you following "mundane" astrology...

The COLB (Certificate Of Live Birth) posted by Daily Kos, (I think), and which some think is a forgery, is exactly 6 months old today.

http://polarik.blogtownhall.com/

I found this by surfing around to various sites, quite by accident. Or was it?

And, the Supreme Court is hearing a second case in private today. I do not know what the outcome will be, but thought the timing was interesting, considering today's Grand Cross. About the only thing I can say is that the conflicts shown in a Grand Cross are usually very hard to resolve. Maybe the trine to Jupiter will help?

Events that have happened since this Grand Cross started forming earlier this week.

The crash of the Jet in Miramar, killing 4.
O.J.'s conviction and jail sentence
Obama's birth certificate controversy goes to the supremes
The Chicago Blogo mess comes to light
Wicked winter storms cause snow in New Orleans
The Big Three "auto" bailout fails
Ice Storm in the NE causes power failure for million households
Caylee's remains possible found.
Stories about bankruptcies in media and newspaper outlets.
Problems with labor unions and state budgets, many broke.

And, there are still more to come, if I can speculate. Notice how many of these are transportation, union, or judicial stories?

We also had a tornado in my part of North Texas Monday night.
Most unusual this time of year.
Blessings,
Tess

Keeping always in mind The Pilgrim Chart because it represents first touch to our nation's soil in New England. The advent of Pluto, then Mars, to the Sun of that chart opposite Saturn is ominous. Landing of the Pilgrims on Plymouth Rock, 70 West Long., 41:58 North Lat., Monday at 6 a.m. December 21, 1620, New Style Calendar. Midheaven is afflicted by Pluto & Mars transit, 0 Libra at H. 10 Cusp. Sagittarius rises at 10:21. I have done a great deal of work with this chart since September 11, 2001 because that was an attack on our soil.

Keeping always in mind The Pilgrim Chart because it represents first touch to our nation's soil in New England. The advent of Pluto, then Mars, to the Sun of that chart opposite Saturn is ominous. Landing of the Pilgrims on Plymouth Rock, 70 West Long., 41:58 North Lat., Monday at 6 a.m. December 21, 1620, New Style Calendar. Midheaven is afflicted by Pluto & Mars transit, 0 Libra at H. 10 Cusp. Sagittarius rises at 10:21. I have done a great deal of work with this chart since September 11, 2001 because that was an attack on our soil.

Tuba, thank you so much for this insight! I never thought of studying that chart, (even though li'l ol me is one of the thousands of descendants of John and Priscilla Alden[/I])

So, off to study it right now.

This Saturn/Uranus opposition bears watching. There will be 5 of them! Next one in February, I think, but am not that far ahead yet.

Also, am worrying bout the Mars/Pluto conjunct on the 28th, since it is right on my son's natal Sun, square his Uranus.

I don't want to steal this thread as it is about the USA,but do have an astrological question. After reading in the threads in the Caylee Anthony section,I began thinking about how the charts of people close to us interact with our own. I've always found it interesting that I have three sons and my first son shares my sun sign,Pisces,my second son,was born in my moon sign,Taurus,and my third son was born in my ascendent,Leo. Is this sort of thing typical,unusual or just coincidental? (I'm not asking for any reading or anything,just curious if this is the norm?)

I don't want to steal this thread as it is about the USA,but do have an astrological question. After reading in the threads in the Caylee Anthony section,I began thinking about how the charts of people close to us interact with our own. I've always found it interesting that I have three sons and my first son shares my sun sign,Pisces,my second son,was born in my moon sign,Taurus,and my third son was born in my ascendent,Leo. Is this sort of thing typical,unusual or just coincidental? (I'm not asking for any reading or anything,just curious if this is the norm?)

Yes, this is very normal. And, if you do more chart comparisons, you will find many more links between your charts. If you think about it from a logical point of view, doesn't it make sense to you?

Go back and look at your parents' charts, and your grandparents. Also look the your husband's chart and his parents and grandparents. You will find lots of interesting links.

What you all, as a family, make of these is even more interesting to think about...

Just wanted to bump this and not let this thread go into some obscure place. I find it interesting.

Yes, this is very normal. And, if you do more chart comparisons, you will find many more links between your charts. If you think about it from a logical point of view, doesn't it make sense to you?

Go back and look at your parents' charts, and your grandparents. Also look the your husband's chart and his parents and grandparents. You will find lots of interesting links.

What you all, as a family, make of these is even more interesting to think about...

Thanks. I don't have time of birth for most of them,but I think I will look and see how all those charts compare,with the info I have,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member