Amateur Astrology, what's ahead for the USA

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazon does have it, HM. It is about $1 more than WalMart, but if you order it by Feb 17 you get free shipping! :woohoo:

I got it, Virtual. Will be reading it tomorrow. It is available in the "kindle" edition, so have downloaded it. Yes, I am a "read-a-holic".

Right now, I am listening, whenever I have a chance, to Joel C. Rosenberg books, available on Audible.com.

The similarity between Gerald Celente and one of his protagonists in "The Last Jihad" is very intriguing!

Accurate Trend Forecaster: Food Riots, Tax Rebellions, Revolution in USA by 2012

November 14, 2008 at 10:52 am

America's most prescient trend forecaster, Gerald Celente, has a grim forecast for America's future. He predicts a complete collapse in the economy sparking squatter rebellions, food riots, tax rebellions, job marches, and unparalleled social upheaval in a mere four years. By December 2012 the consumer Christmas will be a memory only and getting enough food will be top of people's minds rather than buying presents. He says the precipitous slide the USA has entered over the last few years will culminate with America plunging to the status of an undeveloped nation.

Reading this you may think this man a dangerous flake, and his ideas preposterous, but his rate of accuracy on major predictions is considered uncanny by many, and down right scary by most. Here's just a few comments from major news sources that will put this man, and his company, Trend Research Institute's reliability and credibility into a spine chilling context:

"When CNN wants to know about the Top Trends, we ask Gerald Celente."
— CNN Headline News

...and the rest of the major news source comments & the article can be found at:
http://www.nowpublic.com/culture/ac...food-riots-tax-rebellions-revolution-usa-2012

I got it, Virtual. Will be reading it tomorrow. It is available in the "kindle" edition, so have downloaded it. Yes, I am a "read-a-holic".

Right now, I am listening, whenever I have a chance, to Joel C. Rosenberg books, available on Audible.com.

The similarity between Gerald Celente and one of his protagonists in "The Last Jihad" is very intriguing!

Glad you found it! I am checking out these other 2 guys, too....Thanks!!

Not a good comment, because I had DC time...

Probably should use Denver time!

Recasting the chart with proper Denver time... Io Sprite keeps insisting on putting EST in, instead of Denver time, so stay tuned, as I am watching for the pen to be put to the blasted document!

Am watching the signing of the Stimulus bill right now, and notice that the ceremony starts with the Saturn/Uranus opposition straddling the Midheaven and Nadir of the chart, but I do not have the time set for Denver.

Probably should use Denver time, right?

Yep. Denver time.

Not surprised about SATURN/URANUS opp across 10/4. Status quo vs change, for better or worse, who knows?

Love,
Soulscape

Am listening to the Speech, waiting for the pen to hit the paper...

Just wish I could have a better feeling about this. Am so afraid this is going to totally mess up the system, in spite of all the promises and hooplas going around.

Full delineation later on, if I can get to it...

I've been following along with all of the posts. My gut tells me this is going to destroy us for a very long time. (this particular bill)

Totally Strange Experience here... The chart for Denver echoes the first chart I did for DC, earlier, with the wrong time and place! Almost as if the Almighty was trying to send a message!

Here is the chart, showing the opposition straddling the Midheaven/Nadir...

StimulusBill.jpg

With Neptune on the north lunar node in 2008, this year's eclipses are Neptunian in nature as they slide from the Virgo-Pisces polarity into Leo-Aquarius. February and August are the months to watch. The solar eclipse on February 7 is conjunct Neptune, as is the lunar eclipse on August 16. This in effect extends the 2006-2007 Saturn-Neptune opposition theme: a loss of confidence, the money's gone, misplaced faith, theft and deception (including self-deception), the Emperor has no clothes. This operates at a lot of levels, to be sure. But given what has already gone before, and the fact that we're having a Saturn-Uranus opposition this year as well, I have to think the currency crisis now underway gets a whole lot bigger in 2008. And the Saturn-Uranus opposition speaks of international conferences addressing what has become a global financial crisis.

I don't see a solution this year, mind you. Saturn and Uranus make their on-and-off opposition last until 2010, after all. The fix begins in 2008, probably after the US Presidential election, but it takes years until the fix is in. That's because just about everybody's ox is going to get gored, before this is done. And since the fix has always been and will ever be a hard money foundation underlying paper currency, you can expect that the international experts will ultimately agree on things like gold, silver, platinum and the like being basic to whatever solution arises. Other commodities will be argued for and accepted to some degree (oil, uranium, silicon chips, photovoltaic cells, etc.), but the foundation will be the precious metals because they are in fact a store of value: always have been, always will be. And, incidentally, an essential part of this restoration entails the price of precious metals skyrocketing in the process of liquidating debt. If that doesn't tell you what to do, you haven't been paying attention . . .

I mentioned Neptune's connection with the eclipses of 2008, and certainly these alignments will bring times of particular social, economic and political significance. But eclipses - and SuperMoons as well - are also notable in their own right, as indicators of geophysical surges affecting everything on Earth.

You can read the rest here:

http://www.astropro.com/forecast/predict/2008-all.html

I probably shouldn't be posting here, since I know nothing about astrology, but I really "feel" there is truth in these predictions. I agree with the return to precious metals as the basis for our future currency, and I have had a premonition about the world economy collapsing since around the time of the WTC disaster.

Notice Mercury, Mars, Jupiter in the 8th house and Aquarius? Lots of talk, energy, and expansion using our tax dollars.

Pluto, in the 6th, widely opposing the ascendant.... not quite sure how to interpret that, but with the opposition straddling the Midheaven/Nadir, I think the second week in March might be very interesting. See a post I put up a few days ago about the aspects around the time of the March full moon.

Maybe we will have a better feel for how this is going to play out then, because that chart will echo this one.

Also, notice how Venus squares the ascendant? Venus rules money, of course, and in the tenth, kind of echoes Pluto's Capricorn placement...

Interesting chart, and we will have to watch the transits to it...

I probably shouldn't be posting here, since I know nothing about astrology, but I really "feel" there is truth in these predictions. I agree with the return to precious metals as the basis for our future currency, and I have had a premonition about the world economy collapsing since around the time of the WTC disaster.

There is no rule that only astrologers can post here, Annie! Feel free to chime in, ask questions, and participate.

Even the BLIND MAN knows GOLD. Yes, AnnieMaude, it continues to rise in value as world economies go on the blink and attempt to scramble for stability.

I am now studying the midpoints to the Stimulus signing chart, and I am not happy at all about what I see!

I am posting it, and hope it isn't too hard to see. What you do with a midpoint list like this is check to see what midpoints are involved with the planets. This gives more info about their "health", so to speak.

Details below the chart...

SBMidpointSort45.jpg

Mars is very unhealthy, as it is involved with the Pluto/Midheaven, and Saturn/Pluto. (striving for the attainment of power, the urge to dominate other people, a career crisis ::: ruthlessness, brutality, the need to fight for one's existence or life, maltreatment)

Pluto is also involved with Mars/Neptune, and Jupiter/Neptune (the tendency to cause damage to others brutally, or to suffer likewise, dissolution, death :::: Plans unreasonable beyond measure, far-reaching speculations - a great loss)

The Ascendant can be considered "sick", because of the sesquiquadrate from Neptune... (the act of deceiving or cheating others, the inability to achieve success in life, with the Moon/Node; the undermining of associations or unions between people, with Moon/Mercury; fancies, whims, notions, exposure to lies fabricated by others...)

There are more midpoints and aspects to consider, the Midheaven, in addition to the Saturn/Uranus challenge, has Venus/Neptune... (lying about money?) and this is reinforced by Neptune/Ascendant, see above...

I am getting depressed, so going to quit now...

I'm new, so I hope I'm not out of line for asking; I'm an RN and have had another premonition (embarrasses me to admit it) that we, not sure who, will experience a biohazardous attack associated with the final throes of the economy. Anyone?

You are not out of line in asking, Annie. It is entirely possible.

Predicting such an attack in advance is problematic, though. We can watch Neptune, which rules drugs, chemicals, gasses, etc..and one would think Mars and Pluto might be involved... but pinpointing an exact aspect or time period is tough.

My guess, totally unrelated to astrology, except indirectly (Pluto, I would guess, in Capricorn), is that underground systems might be attacked in some way. The logic behind this is the Sarin attack in Japan, the railway attacks in Spain, the London attacks, etc...

But, this is just speculation. We will know when they do it, and will be able to see the timing in the charts, just as we did for the WTC attacks.

Given how many terrorists have established training camps on our own soil, it seems that it is just a matter of time, unfortunately.

I'm new, so I hope I'm not out of line for asking; I'm an RN and have had another premonition (embarrasses me to admit it) that we, not sure who, will experience a biohazardous attack associated with the final throes of the economy. Anyone?

Hi Annie Maude,
I have no special knowledge, but after the peanut butter mess, I can see how easy it would be for our food supply to be attacked. I wish I would have paid attention when my grandmother planted and harvested her veggie garden....I think I am going to need those skills....better start learning now...

And, welcome. You will LOVE this thread!! It is my favorite...

Ooh! I didn't even think about the peanut plant issue in connection to a future deliberate terrorist attact. That just gave me chills.

I read a book back in the early 2000's called Fast Food Nation: The Dark Side of the All-American Meal (2001) by Eric Schlosser.

If anyone is interested in centralized food sources this book explores it and the potential consequences.

After I read the book, there was a huge dog food recall, the reason I mention this is because the dog food industry is also centralized. Couple that with the fact that we've had Samonella outbreaks in the human food centralization.

Sorry if it's O/T for this thread but it's such a good book I wanted to share with others.

Annie, I am still thinking about your post quoted above. So I have been looking for info on the muslim terrorist camps here on our own soil...

found this link this morning, after hearing about it on one of the cable networks. The anchor asked why nothing could be done, and the answer was our "freedom of religion" clause in the Constitution.. So these groups are using our own rules against us.

Here is the link. Sleuthers should do more research and find out where all these groups are, and contact local authorities to make sure they are being watched. It seems pretty clear that the Feds have their hands tied...

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=30762

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member