Found Deceased AMBER Alert issued for 11-year-old Livingston, TX Girl - Audrii Cunningham

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I tried access the Polk County criminal records, but getting no access.

Just wanted to see if he has a first appearance court date coming up this week - maybe? Anyone - can you access it? TIA!

Such a horrible heartbreaking case. It does make me think that the registry provides a false sense of security to some folks. This monster was not on it. And relying on the registry is not enough imo, ones not on it may just mean they have not been caught. Jmo
Yes correct, the registry is not the be all - end all. But it is another protective layer, that in some circumstances can protect a child from harm.

Nothing trumps parental engagement to safeguard their own child. But thats the crisis we're facing today nationwide, and why we are in this forum discussing yet another loss of life. Who ultimately failed Audrii?

Under Texas law, a person commits an offense of enticing a child if the individual, with the intent to interfere with the lawful custody of a child under age 18, "knowingly entices, persuades, or takes the child from the custody of the parent or guardian."

USA TODAY has reached out to the attorney who represented McDougal in the child enticing case.

I think it is easy for evil manipulating people to pretend to be reformed so even tattoos representing hate can be explained as a past they have grown from and oh maybe " I am saving up to have them removed" not an excuse but many kind people have been manipulated "helping" someone get back on track. I am not ready to believe the family knew all his history yet. The family will have to live with the fact they welcomed him into their lives, that is a horrible thing to live with, my dad always said HINDSIGHT IS 20/20. My opinion only.
Bbm me neither

Yes correct, the registry is not the be all - end all. But it is another protective layer, that in some circumstances can protect a child from harm.

Nothing trumps parental engagement to safeguard their own child. But thats the crisis we're facing today nationwide, and why we are in this forum discussing yet another loss of life. Who ultimately failed Audrii?
Oh I agree. But imagine how some other parents who saw him walk Audrii to the bus on occasion, with his shirt on. Oh he's ok, he walks your friend Audrii to the bus sometimes, we can trust him, he is not on the registry etc etc ? Plus who knows what bs stories they were told, oh look he helps that poor single Dad out ....

re: McDougal's Facebook marketplace
Weird, unrelated items haphazardly listed for sale are usually indicative of two things:
  • cleaning out an old garage and shed and finding random items (innocent)
  • items are stolen (criminal)
I am acquainted with a woman who is a career thief. Her Facebook marketplace listings are something to see. She stole equipment from my friend's workplace, listed it for sale months later, and then went to jail for it.

Under Texas law, a person commits an offense of enticing a child if the individual, with the intent to interfere with the lawful custody of a child under age 18, "knowingly entices, persuades, or takes the child from the custody of the parent or guardian."

USA TODAY has reached out to the attorney who represented McDougal in the child enticing case.
I’m wondering if father and grandmother were aware of these specific charges.

I am curious had the father/ family known him a long time? perhaps from childhood...
I think that is possible.

The area is slowly becoming an ex ex burb of the Houston megalopolis.

But... prior to Houston's perpetually increasing sprawl, the area was relatively small town isolated (alot of thick woods) with alot of multi generational, "from here and always lived here" type residents.

There is probably a descent chance that both the perpetrator and the victim's family are part of this core "from here" population and are not Houston transplants.

Skipped a few pages trying to catch up so not sure if this has already been posted.
McDougal was trying to sell a number of items including weights 6 days ago on the We ❤️ Lake Livingston TX Facebook group.

View attachment 484858View attachment 484859

I can't believe I'm thinking this let alone posting it, but those weights - wondering if there's any missing ☹️

moo

Oh I agree. But imagine how some other parents who saw him walk Audrii to the bus on occasion, with his shirt on. Oh he's ok, he walks your friend Audrii to the bus sometimes, we can trust him, he is not on the registry etc etc ? Plus who knows what bs stories they were told, oh look he helps that poor single Dad out ....
I guess that's a matter of gut instinct. I can guarantee you it wouldn't matter what another parent allowed. I wouldn't allow that creep near my child - and it's not based on his looks alone. But that's just me ...

I guess that's a matter of gut instinct. I can guarantee you it wouldn't matter what another parent allowed. I wouldn't allow that creep near my child - and it's not based on his looks alone. But that's just me ...
I understand, and yes that is you. Others may approach this from a very different angle iykwim. I actually wondered before if you might get into teaching safety and developing gut instincts etc when you retire. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop