Amber Alert!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point, Creepin, if they already knew that she had been awake and crying...How do you know they were recalled from the bar?

I wondered how Mrs. Fenn's account played into this.

It is alleged that someone (probably Mrs Fenn upstairs) alerted Mark Warner staff to the fact that the children in 5A were crying (Madeleine & Sean, according to Kate's witness statement) and the parents were recalled from Chaplins, in the village. It has been surmised by another sleuth that perhaps it was Sean and Amelie who were crying, because Madeleine was fatally injured on May 2nd, and Kate's claim that Madeleine asked her in the morning "why didn't you come?" was a ruse to imply she was still alive on May 3rd. If the child had been dead for a while, it would explain why the cadaver scent was picked up by the dogs. It's plausible.

Thanks Interestedwoman. Did anyone notice in the TV interview that they hesitated when asked about Madeleine asking why they didn't come when she was crying?

Did anyone notice Gerry's face after they recounted this fable? He tried to look totally expressionless, to disguise the fact it was a humungous lie. It didn't work! Where are the body language experts? They should be having a field day with this pair of con artists.

It is alleged that someone (probably Mrs Fenn upstairs) alerted Mark Warner staff to the fact that the children in 5A were crying (Madeleine & Sean, according to Kate's witness statement) and the parents were recalled from Chaplins, in the village. It has been surmised by another sleuth that perhaps it was Sean and Amelie who were crying, because Madeleine was fatally injured on May 2nd, and Kate's claim that Madeleine asked her in the morning "why didn't you come?" was a ruse to imply she was still alive on May 3rd. If the child had been dead for a while, it would explain why the cadaver scent was picked up by the dogs. It's plausible.

Hmm. Definitely something to think about.

I'm getting my dates mixed up aren't I? Thursday was the 3rd, the night Maddy went missing and on Friday the news broke. So it must have been Wednesday that "someone" woke the children up.

By Vera from Essex:

The McCann’s were at Chaplin’s. I do know that for sure because me, my daughter and granddaughter were there at the time. I didn’t see the McCann’s being asked to return to see to their child because we left fairly early as my granddaughter was tired.

I did overhear some of the MW staff talking about this fact the next morning who were chatting amongst themselves as I was in the reception area waiting for my daughter and granddaughter to meet me there, that was the same day that Madeleine went missing.

Their opinion of the parents attitude of leaving their children alone each night wasn’t exactly flattering and according to them, that’s why MW’s offered them a babysitter for free for the night of the 3rd of May. I don’t deliberately listen to other people’s conversations but if you are standing round waiting for someone you can’t block out what you hear people talking about.

I also overheard a woman telling the police on one of the following days about a child was crying for a long time as I was standing fairly close by, but I didn’t know that she was talking about Madeleine at the time.

I'm getting my dates mixed up aren't I? Thursday was the 3rd, the night Maddy went missing and on Friday the news broke. So it must have been Wednesday that "someone" woke the children up.

By Vera from Essex:

The McCann’s were at Chaplin’s. I do know that for sure because me, my daughter and granddaughter were there at the time. I didn’t see the Mc's being asked to return to see to their child because we left fairly early as my granddaughter was tired.

I did overhear some of the MW staff talking about this fact the next morning who were chatting amongst themselves as I was in the reception area waiting for my daughter and granddaughter to meet me there, that was the same day that Madeleine went missing.

Their opinion of the parents attitude of leaving their children alone each night wasn’t exactly flattering and according to them, that’s why MW’s offered them a babysitter for free for the night of the 3rd of May. I don’t deliberately listen to other people’s conversations but if you are standing round waiting for someone you can’t block out what you hear people talking about.

I also overheard a woman telling the police on one of the following days about a child was crying for a long time as I was standing fairly close by, but I didn’t know that she was talking about Madeleine at the time.
Hey Dr C, thank you for posting this. Regarding the Chaplins evening out...how far was it from MW ? and if true, ( mentioned a million times)how could they leave those poor little babies all alone in that apartment.
I am still astounded that the Mc's haven't been charged with neglect! I mean, who in this day and age would leave their small children alone while on holiday abroad , imho totally selfish parents. I am so frustrated that ppl have any sympathy whatsoever for these ppl.

Police Officer quits....

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/maddie/article1133771.ece

So the person who was going to save the McCanns from themselves, has quit.

Very interesting. I wonder why? From the Sun (a trash paper, in my opinion) it appears the PLE Union wanted him out. Wonder what the real story is........?????

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member