*Amber's Remains Found* Sheriffs Department Press Conference 3/7/10 - 3:30 pm

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
my sincerest condolences to Amber's parents. I for one never believed she was a runaway and was appalled the PD's lack of interest in her case. I'm also shocked they found her remains. I will be interesting to see where this investigation leads. This could be a different perp!!!

If it's not JAG, then my guess is that it was either a member of the tribe, a migrant worker (they are all over the place up there and many illegals live in that canyon and cross over from the surrounding areas) or a hunter. BTW, the google map of the area doesn't do justice to the Pala Indian Reservation--it is much larger than the area showing on the map. When we were driving around the area 2 weeks ago, there was one point where Lake Henshaw was on the right, right next to us, and part of the Indian reservation was on the left. Can't really tell that from the map.

Source describes the person as afraid to come forward before but now coming forward because of Chelsea King's case.
So I would guess he/she is someone who knew the killer, maybe relative/friend/ girlfriend, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ND84