american idol winner...

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heck, look at Kellie Pickler who finished sixth on the fifth season of the Fox television series American Idol.

She is one person I am very happy for. I hope she continues to hold on to her gratitude. She has come a long way!

I mean look at last year Chris Daughtry came in third or fourth and his CD is bigger than the top two finalists. So in the grand scheme it really doesnt matter who wins anymore

My reason for not watching this time :snooty:.

Chris was robbed, but hey like you said, he's doing great! :clap:

I soooo wanted Blake to win but Ive come to the conclusion it really doesnt matter who wins idol. I mean look at last year Chris Daughtry came in third or fourth and his CD is bigger than the top two finalists. So in the grand scheme it really doesnt matter who wins anymore.

Actually Blake is better off not winning and he knows that. He'd be under contractual obligation to do "THEIR" type of CD instead of his kind. This way he does the tour and gets exposure but then he's free to make the kind of CD he wants. That's what happened with Chris. Taylor didn't have a lot of choice in his CD and they say he's been very unhappy about it.

American Idol is one of the few shows our whole family can watch, sadly, and enjoy. We liked Melinda, Blake, and Jordin, so we were happy Jordin won, becaus we think Melinda and Blake will get contracts just the same.

Jordin is definitely a big girl--must take after her football player dad--we all laughed everytime we saw her next to Ryan Seacrest on stage--

She really does have a lot of talent and poise and I hope she gets some decent songs from A/I to record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member