Amy Bradley, 23, Disappeared from cruise ship en route to Curaçao, 24 March 1998 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been researching this San Fran sighting for a few days now.
Quite interesting.
It is interesting how there are absolutely no official reports of this sighting.
Yet we have 2 sketches of suspects linked to this sighting. Where did those sketches come from?

After looking into this quite extensively, I am inclined to believe that the San Francisco sighting is valid. But, I do not believe we should discuss it any further for the time being. I believe this is still a very active case.

Why do you think we shouldn’t discuss it if the VI is adamant it happened and he/she brought it up? None of us would even know about it if the VI didn’t put it out there, so I’m not sure why it’s sensitive info. Maybe the FBI got the sketches from the VI? Just a thought. Bc no one else has come forward about this sighting, including the Bradley family.

There is no way to really know if the SF sighting was actually Amy. It seems strange to me that her captors would risk parading her in such a public place. Yes, it may have been a woman in an unhappy or abusive situation, but personally I doubt it was Amy. Why on earth would those who took her, bring her back to America, where she has the most chance of being recognised and/or escaping?

I fully agree with that. IMO the risks and difficulty involved in bringing such a well-known missing woman back to the US, her home country, post-9/11 speaks against the likelihood that the sighting is credible.

This is one reason why I also think it likelier that she simply fell overboard in the first place. As compelling as the photos of "Jaz" are, I just don't see how one can transport a strong, athletic young woman *alive* off a cruise ship, while thousands of other potential witnesses are also disembarking, and no one saw anything strange. If she had been drugged, no one saw an "intoxicated" woman being led (or carried?) off by two or more people? What could she have been hidden in, large enough to transport her and yet inconspicuous enough not arouse suspicion? She could have been hidden on the ship until a more opportune time, but the ship was searched that very day. Admittedly, not every "nook and cranny" was searched, but the captors would not have foreseen that. Would you risk it, not knowing how thorough a search would be conducted? If it was an inside job and some of the staff hid her, no one bragged or came forward about it afterwards? Even the marine who says he saw Amy at a brothel later admitted to being a brothel, when he wasn't supposed to.

I think I might be more open to the kidnapping/trafficking theory if this hurdle could be reasonably explained.

I've always found this aspect interesting. It was the father who first panicked, from what I recall. Amy was no longer on the balcony, wasn't in bed, and he couldn't see her when he went searching. He seemed to go into full-blown panic mode very swiftly. No idea why. I've not seen any history of depression or anything mentioned. Is it possible that the parents were already uneasy because the photos of Amy had gone missing the previous night....?

My understanding from some earlier posts in this thread is that Amy was the type to stay up late and sleep in. So it would be out of character for her to not be in bed at 6am, since she would've just gone to bed around then. My theory behind the panic is that it had nothing to do with the family's early breakfast plans—they probably weren't counting on Amy to go because they knew she'd be sleeping. It's when the father saw she wasn't in bed at a time when she would normally just be getting to bed that the panic began—especially since he saw her sleeping at 5:30am. Looking at it in that light makes it a little more reasonable to me.

Why do you think we shouldn’t discuss it if the VI is adamant it happened and he/she brought it up? None of us would even know about it if the VI didn’t put it out there, so I’m not sure why it’s sensitive info. Maybe the FBI got the sketches from the VI? Just a thought. Bc no one else has come forward about this sighting, including the Bradley family.

The VI was verified as a spokesperson for the family.

Did they state that those sketches were from the SF sighting?

Here you go.....

Page down on link to photo of Amy and Suspect 1 and 2 from San Francisco sighting. Click on photos for story. This confirms the two male sketches were from the San Francisco sighting. America’s Most Wanted is a verifiable source. Looks like the VI was telling the truth.

https://web.archive.org/web/20030801070922/http://www.amw.com/amw.html

Suspect #1

Additional Quirks:

1. Large man appeared to be in-charge
2. Possibly controlling
3. Has a beer belly

Story:

The following is information from a witness who wants to remain anonymous. She and her husband saw something unusual and reported it to the FBI and Amy Bradley's family.

On April 18, 2003, the witness was in San Francisco with her husband near Pier 39, not far from the Alcatraz tours. The couple stopped to listen to a street band, joining about 20 other people who were gathered around the musicians. The witness noticed a woman, who looked somewhat familiar, surrounded by two men. The witness concentrated on the woman's face and realized the woman looked like Amy Bradley, who was profiled on America's Most Wanted. According to the witness, the two men talked and looked at the witness. Then, the balding red-haired man gave the woman some change to tip the band. The men forced the woman away from the crowd. As they were walking away, the witness said the woman looked back and gave a pleading look. The trio disappeared quickly from the crowd. In June 2003, the witness met with the FBI and a sketch artist, and together they made composite sketches of the two men.

The FBI says the two men are wanted for questioning and have not been charged with any crime. The woman seen by the witness may or may not have been Amy Bradley.

Suspect #2

Additional Quirks:

1. Wavy shoulder length hair
2. Possibly foreign with a dark complexion
3. May be from South America or the Caribbean

From the archived America's Most Wanted Page...

Attachments

• E79A41A7-72FF-40C8-9DB1-0790A0308B3C.jpg
    E79A41A7-72FF-40C8-9DB1-0790A0308B3C.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 37
The VI was verified as a spokesperson for the family.

It’s my understanding no one knows who the VI was or their connection. Unless the mods knew through the verification process. But the VI did not say who they were here or any other forums they posted that I found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After 9/11? I am not sure if you live in the US, but it got real after 9/11 here. Would be incredible to travel on a fake passport with a missing person who is in Interpol. Why hasn’t the family or LE publicly discussed this sighting? It just doesn’t make sense imo

They haven’t released all information due to fear of tipping off Amy’s captor and putting her in more danger. Their main objective is to keep her safe. Here in this article.

https://www.styleweekly.com/richmon...litary-operation-to-bring/Content?oid=1384781

Here you go.....

Page down on link to photo of Amy and Suspect 1 and 2 from San Francisco sighting. Click on photos for story. This confirms the two male sketches were from the San Francisco sighting. America’s Most Wanted is a verifiable source. Looks like the VI was telling the truth.

Suspect #1

Additional Quirks:

1. Large man appeared to be in-charge
2. Possibly controlling
3. Has a beer belly

Story:

The following is information from a witness who wants to remain anonymous. She and her husband saw something unusual and reported it to the FBI and Amy Bradley's family.

On April 18, 2003, the witness was in San Francisco with her husband near Pier 39, not far from the Alcatraz tours. The couple stopped to listen to a street band, joining about 20 other people who were gathered around the musicians. The witness noticed a woman, who looked somewhat familiar, surrounded by two men. The witness concentrated on the woman's face and realized the woman looked like Amy Bradley, who was profiled on America's Most Wanted. According to the witness, the two men talked and looked at the witness. Then, the balding red-haired man gave the woman some change to tip the band. The men forced the woman away from the crowd. As they were walking away, the witness said the woman looked back and gave a pleading look. The trio disappeared quickly from the crowd. In June 2003, the witness met with the FBI and a sketch artist, and together they made composite sketches of the two men.

The FBI says the two men are wanted for questioning and have not been charged with any crime. The woman seen by the witness may or may not have been Amy Bradley.

Suspect #2

Additional Quirks:

1. Wavy shoulder length hair
2. Possibly foreign with a dark complexion
3. May be from South America or the Caribbean

From the archived America's Most Wanted Page...

Hmmm...... Now it says the Wayback doesn’t have those pages archived. So now wondering how you accessed it if it’s not archived.I mean, it shows the page with their pictures, but nothing else. Did it get removed ? Did anyone else get the same thing? :thinking: TIA

Hmmm...... Now it says the Wayback doesn’t have those pages archived. So now wondering how you accessed it if it’s not archived.I mean, it shows the page with their pictures, but nothing else. Did it get removed ? Did anyone else get the same thing? :thinking: TIA

Did you try to click on their pictures? It still works for me.

Go to this link and page down to the suspect photos and click on them.

It’s archived. Maybe it has something to do with your browser. Attached are the archived pages....

Attachments

• C5215D30-E760-463A-BDA3-1B7647F05B78.jpg
    C5215D30-E760-463A-BDA3-1B7647F05B78.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 36
  • CE7BA24E-7768-4643-812F-016DA9D53093.jpg
    CE7BA24E-7768-4643-812F-016DA9D53093.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 31
  • ED274470-EC41-4A13-BACF-4081C5BC90B2.jpg
    ED274470-EC41-4A13-BACF-4081C5BC90B2.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 27
It’s my understanding no one knows who the VI was or their connection. Unless the mods knew through the verification process. But the VI did not say who they were here or any other forums they posted that I found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are right, we don’t know who the VI is, but we know they were verified to speak for the family.

It’s archived. Maybe it has something to do with your browser. Attached are the archived pages....

And there it is. Official confirmation of the San Francisco sighting.

Also confirms this is where those two sketches came from.

Thats what I’m thinking,may have to do with my iPad? I just haven’t had a chance to get on my desk top today. I’m not real tech savvy when it comes to these techno gadgets, iykwim. :).

Thats what I’m thinking,may have to do with my iPad? I just haven’t had a chance to get on my desk top today. I’m not real tech savvy when it comes to these techno gadgets, iykwim. :).

Yes, I understand...lol

It came up just fine on my desk top ! I have no idea or explanation what's going on with my ipad. But, it's here now. :) Thank you, Mica! :wave:

It came up just fine on my desk top ! I have no idea or explanation what's going on with my ipad. But, it's here now. :) Thank you, Mica! :wave:

You’re welcome! Happy it worked for you! :happydance:

And there it is. Official confirmation of the San Francisco sighting.

Also confirms this is where those two sketches came from.

Exactly. And the first guy, the red headed guy, is the one I posted the info. earlier on. AKA, Alfred Cotten, years older now obviously. Arrested. So assuming he was just a flunky way back then, still he had to have had some information. Good reason for only getting probation for his crimes, though huh ? Just a thought.
http://www.caribbean360.com/news/fl...ng-sex-tourism-business-in-dominican-republic

Something tells me the FBI is onto something. Finally. Very hopefully that it's not too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCO