An arrest has been made!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It will be. My husband was diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma ( a cancer of the plasma cells in the bone marrow) in Jan. He is getting better, but it took away his ability to walk. That will come back in time though. He is improving, using a walker now. Looking at a stemcell transplant sometime in May.
Thank you for asking.
Prayers for all of you. Stay positive, faith can move mountains.

Hi everyone,
Haven't posted in a while as I am dealing with a personal crisis right now, but I DO read all the time.
SS I agree with everything you are and have been saying in this case. I think she acted alone and I do think we will find out this poor child suffered horrific abuse before she died.
I hope things get better soon. Will send you good thoughts and prayers.

It is horrific enough that Melissa took Sandra's life and threw it away, but I am afraid we are going to find the details are going to be even worse. People need to prepare themselves just in case. It is hard knowing a woman and a mother could have done this, but to find out there was a brutality in her actions against Sandra will be devastating.

I doubt there will be lawsuits, but they should all run a retraction clearing the woman they mistakenly ID-ed as this particular Melissa. (They need to check their facts before airtime, too!)

I'm trying to find the post about the statute on kidnapping and murder in CA. Someone had posted it and I have searched and searched but can't find it. I'll look more later on.

Since Tracy LE have said to the media (reported by CBS, link on media thread) that Sandra was killed at the church, then the kidnapping charge comes from MH transporting Sandra from the MHP to the church.

Were we ever able to figure out why LE was on the roof? I know it was speculated that they were looking for a camera so that *advertiser censored* shots could be uploaded to whatever, but I'm not really so sure about that...

I'm wondering why they got up on the roof? Anyone know?

Thanks everyone. Thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated and got us to the point we are at now.

Back to Melissa. Her mug shot freaked me out a bit. She looks "off" imo. Could be the red eyes from crying, don't know, but, it gave me a creepy feeling.

It is horrific enough that Melissa took Sandra's life and threw it away, but I am afraid we are going to find the details are going to be even worse.

I agree and it gives me such a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach already!

I just can't wrap my head around taking a child to a church and murdering them. That's just.. I don't know... wow.

I'm trying to find the post about the statute on kidnapping and murder in CA. Someone had posted it and I have searched and searched but can't find it. I'll look more later on.

Since Tracy LE have said to the media (reported by CBS, link on media thread) that Sandra was killed at the church, then the kidnapping charge comes from MH transporting Sandra from the MHP to the church.

Were we ever able to figure out why LE was on the roof? I know it was speculated that they were looking for a camera so that *advertiser censored* shots could be uploaded to whatever, but I'm not really so sure about that...

I'm wondering why they got up on the roof? Anyone know?

I posted the statute on kidnapping yesterday. It basically said that for children, there did not need to be force or threat, but simply the act of moving a child from one location to another- even if just several feet.

This could in fact be the act of taking Sandra to the church or it could be something as small as taking Sandra inside her trailer.

Hope that helps :)

Thanks everyone. Thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated and got us to the point we are at now.

Back to Melissa. Her mug shot freaked me out a bit. She looks "off" imo. Could be the red eyes from crying, don't know, but, it gave me a creepy feeling.
I was surprised to see the "quarterback" looking shoulders. It could be the way they have her sitting, but she looks larger than I thought before. The mug shot gave me the same feeling. Her eyes seem vacant and she appears to have been crying. (Most cry for themselves instead of their victims tho.) What I don't see in the photo is any sign of remorse or resignation for some reason. I see a defiance instead.

I was surprised to see the "quarterback" looking shoulders. It could be the way they have her sitting, but she looks larger than I thought before. The mug shot gave me the same feeling. Her eyes seem vacant and she appears to have been crying. (Most cry for themselves instead of their victims tho.) What I don't see in the photo is any sign of remorse or resignation for some reason. I see a defiance instead.
Bold by me.

No, I don't see any remorse or resignation either. I kinda see a mad or pissed off look. I agree, I don't think she was crying for what she did. She was crying for herself and her loss of freedom. IMO

But I don't think they said whether or not she was "DRESSED" in the clothes. she was id'd BY the clothes she was wearing when she disappeared.

Again, only my recollection. But I remember thinking it was interesting that he didn't specifically say/confirm that she was dressed.

Sgt. Sheneman did say that she was dressed in the clothes she was last seen wearing:

http://www.kcra.com/video/19112774/index.html

That money could be put in a trust for them so that when the reality of what happened hits them, they can afford to get the mental health care they are going to need. I can't imagine what they are going through right now! I try to imagine myself in their shoes and can't begin to comprehend it.

Sgt. Sheneman just said this morning on local t.v. that the farm workers asked for their portion of the reward money be put into a fund for the successful prosecution of Melissa Huckaby. Very generous of them.

Hi everyone,
Haven't posted in a while as I am dealing with a personal crisis right now, but I DO read all the time.
SS I agree with everything you are and have been saying in this case. I think she acted alone and I do think we will find out this poor child suffered horrific abuse before she died.

God Bless. :blowkiss:

You're right.

:furious:

Sgt. Sheneman just said this morning on local t.v. that the farm workers asked for their portion of the reward money be put into a fund for the successful prosecution of Melissa Huckaby. Very generous of them.
Wow! I am so impressed by everyone and the way they are handling the money situation from the family to the workers. It is very generous of them. Thanks for bringing this up. Kudos to them as I am sure they could use the money and yet they would rather see justice for Sandra! (Others (*coughafam) should take a good look at the way it should be done!)
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Happy Easter everyone! I know this is a no-no but I was wondering if someone could give me a quick update as to motive, where she was murdered etc if they've announced anything since her arrest?

This is NOT the same woman--this is a picture of the other local woman with the name name, the same one they mistakenly used with a recent picture. I hope these stations get lawsuits for putting her picture up.

Isn't this crazy! I can't believe these media folks didn't research this better! Me and quite a few other posters found the right Melissa when the pastor and church were first heard of, just by a simple myspace search! It's like they picked the first MH that they found on Myspace. Very poor reporting. Thats not even the same school she went to!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsGriss
Back