Analysis of Casey's Clothes and Body Language

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ohh yeah.. huhh. wow!

I noticed at the beginning before the hearing LKB was staring at Casey and Casey notices (I think she noticed) and that's when she starts "reading" through the papers in front of her, like she was reading whatever they gave her? I don't know the interaction between them there.. was odd..
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/031209Casey_Anthony_Motion_hearing

It begins at 4:20

Casey is probably trying hard to manipulate LKB but doesn't know how, LKB is too SMART and none of her usual antics are working.....

They look like outfits her mom would have picked out, especially last time with the suit, the shoes and socks were straight outta the 80's.

Ohh, that sweater she wore today, I bet she was pissed when she saw that thing!!

Also, the little exchanges between LKB and Casey weird me out. It seems like Casey always has one exciting bit of news to share with LKB and it looks odd-- as if Casey's sitting with her mom and dishing the latest scoop about her sorority sisters.
45547165.jpg

Granted, this is way better than playing flirty pen toss with JB, but it's still odd looking IMO.

It's as if she has something really pertinent to add:confused: & then has that look of "Ya, can you believe it", as if they share the same mindset, & she's ingratiating herself with LKB........I want to slap the sh#t right off her face, & tell her what time it is!:furious:

ohh yeah.. huhh. wow!

I noticed at the beginning before the hearing LKB was staring at Casey and Casey notices (I think she noticed) and that's when she starts "reading" through the papers in front of her, like she was reading whatever they gave her? I don't know the interaction between them there.. was odd..

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/031209Casey_Anthony_Motion_hearing

It begins at 4:20

ooh thanks for the link! I haven't had a chance to watch much of the hearing and this part was interesting! Their interactions are somehow odd!-- it's almost as if Casey is trying to impress/emulate LKB? And LKB seems somewhat maternal toward Casey? This surprises me for some reason.

I bet Cindy doesn't enjoy it.

It's as if she has something really pertinent to add:confused: & then has that look of "Ya, can you believe it", as if they share the same mindset, & she's ingratiating herself with LKB........I want to slap the sh#t right off her face, & tell her what time it is!:furious:

lol-- I hear you. For some reason (and before seeing their interactions) I had high hopes that LKB would have little patience for Casey. LKB seems pretty tough and no-nonsense, so I had personal fantasies of LKB sternly admonishing Casey, telling her no one believes her lies and then not paying attention to her after that.

lol-- I hear you. For some reason (and before seeing their interactions) I had high hopes that LKB would have little patience for Casey. LKB seems pretty tough and no-nonsense, so I had personal fantasies of LKB sternly admonishing Casey, telling her no one believes her lies and then not paying attention to her after that.

haha that won't happen, Casey is paying her, remember, Casey is the CEO of the company, right?

Even though KC's smile is large and engaging, overall I get the impression she has been crying within a day of this photo. (thanks for posting a close up)
I can't see LB's expression, but it would be in her interest to connect quite a bit with KC so that she has lots of fodder for her books and celebrity conversations in the future, i.e., when she's asked "What was your impression?" That's why she's doing this--for the celebrity factor--so she's going to get her monies worth of contact with the notorious one.

ooh thanks for the link! I haven't had a chance to watch much of the hearing and this part was interesting! Their interactions are somehow odd!-- it's almost as if Casey is trying to impress/emulate LKB? And LKB seems somewhat maternal toward Casey? This surprises me for some reason.

I bet Cindy doesn't enjoy it.

Yup, yup.. It's funny, it's almost like Casey has a "crush" on her. (I'm not trying to imply the two of them have something going on- I hope it doesn't come across as seeming how I mean that) Someone she can look foward to seeing and making proud. LKB's staring was rather maternal appearing wasn't it? She touches her often also...

Why does LKB surprise you with this reaction toward Casey? Is she normally arms length with clients?

ETA- BTW, ITA about Cindy not liking the interaction between Casey & LKB. Must make her smash things in the back yard when she gets home at night. ha

I was watching that video and surprisingly I felt a certain amount of compassion...not that would in any way mitigate what im certain she did or the fact that she needs to face justice,the majority of my sympathy and concern will always be with Caylee but..
I dont know Casey is such a pathetic creature in some ways all of her coping mechanisms and devices she has used to navigate through her sociopathic half-life are all so thread bare and transparent and she is so out of her depth and boy does it show.
The girl is sick and I dont mean mental illness,sick in the soul or something.
I dont know what I mean it just made me feel bad.
I didnt feel any anger just sadness.

(Bold is my emphasis)
kline, I know what you are expressing.

I think that Casey's soul is a very very young soul. . . . one that has not traveled or progressed very far at all.

Sundance

I don't know how old her soul is, but I know that I doubt an "infant soul" would begin its journey by murdering a child. So I am guessing not a young soul but rather a deranged one!

I don't know how old her soul is, but I know that I doubt an "infant soul" would begin its journey by murdering a child. So I am guessing not a young soul but rather a deranged one!

Yeah, I'm guessing you are probably right LOL

KC has a soul, you think?

As to her clothing in court, WHY can't the "clothing chooser" pick out something that doesn't flaunt her bosoms and booty? One's eye focuses upon the bosom instantly because they are so pendulous and prominent. Like Marilyn Monroe once said, when she is going out for the evening or for a shoot, she turns around and looks into the mirror to see what stands out at her. That's what she needs to "fix". KC, you need to harness up the bosom, get a larger size of blouse and shirt. You aren't interviewing for pole dancer at Tom's Truckstop.

Whoever is dressing KC is not doing a very good job. Everything she wears looks thrown together, old and outdated (like someone picked them up at the Salvation Army). I personally think she looked best at her first hearing wearing the prison blues with her hair pulled back at the sides. I guess CA is picking out her clothes, but CA has better taste than that. Must be a little FY going on there.

(Bold is my emphasis)
kline, I know what you are expressing.

I think that Casey's soul is a very very young soul. . . . one that has not traveled or progressed very far at all.

Sundance

Yes, ITA, and Karma will handle the details of Justice for Caylee: KC's soul has a long path ahead. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela