NM Anastasia Ferriera, 19, Albuquerque, NM, March 15, 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I’m wondering a few things…
How close was she to friends/family? Did she have any addictions that might isolate her from her close loved ones?
What was the argument at the party about? Has the home/person she was fighting with been investigated?
Did she leave the party upset/erratic/vulnerable?

It is about a 9 minute walk from the 300 block of Charleston SE to 8011 Central Ave NE.
Central Ave is also US Route 66, a heavily traveled road and not far from interstates I40 and I25.
I wonder if the phone was in or at, (the vicinity of), God’s Warehouse. A ping usually does not specify precise location because it is based on triangulation whereas a Find My Phone type app or an Air Tag would be very precise.
Was it the party host who AF was arguing with? If it was one of the party goers, was that person also asked to leave? What was the argument about?
@Sweet Pea Stasia, so sorry you are living this nightmare. Unfortunately, because your daughter was technically an adult when she went missing, and LE apparently has not found evidence of foul play, her case will not be as high a priority as, say, a missing child. Legally, an adult can disappear and leave their life behind voluntarily. This leaves heartbroken families feeling very alone as they search for their loved ones.
Have you been able to contact the party’s host? Do you know any of the people who were at the party?
Is there any chance you could hire a private investigator to do some leg work for you so you would at least have some of the specifics?
The Websleuths community will collectively do anything they can to help you locate your daughter. At this point we must look into everything known about your daughter, but can not sleuth anyone who has not been named a person of interest in her disappearance. By providing us with detailed background on your daughter, it will help us focus our sleuthing.
Did your daughter have a significant other?, a job?, habits?, hobbies?
It was stated she frequented the International District. Were there particular places she would visit?
Find out the name of the investigator assigned to the case and call him/her every single day. Post flyers around the International District and any other areas in ABQ that she frequented in the past. Try to get newspapers and news stations to pick up your story. Someone who knows something may come forward.
A squeaky wheel gets the most grease.

Attachments

• IMG_0512.jpeg
    IMG_0512.jpeg
    185.5 KB · Views: 2

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads