"And she will be just like she was"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That statement made by KC has always been in my mind and goes along with a theory I've had of how Caylee died. My theory has KC in a rage the night of the fifteenth after the fight with her mom. I've imagined KC taking it out on Caylee to the point of injuring her very seriously while they were alone in KC's room. Maybe she shook her violently, caused a profound head injury or something that caused Caylee to not be "the same as she was". Perhaps in a coma state or maybe paralyzed; an injury with which KC knew that Caylee would never be the same. The duct tape could have been put there to hasten Caylee's death or end her suffering. The heart sticker to say I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you like this.

I have other theories but that statement always makes me think of this one.

I made a post about 2 weeks ago about that phrase, and stated that KC said it because she wanted her parents to keep that image of Caylee as she was last alive in their minds. I'll have to go search it up.

That statement made by KC has always been in my mind and goes along with a theory I've had of how Caylee died. My theory has KC in a rage the night of the fifteenth after the fight with her mom. I've imagined KC taking it out on Caylee to the point of injuring her very seriously
-----------------------
IMO: I also have had an image of KC becoming enraged at Caylee (the straw that broke the camel's back, so to speak). However, I think KC experimented beforehand knocking Caylee out with the chloroform. I often wonder if KC applied the duct tape in a measure to ensure that Caylee would assuredly be dead when she disposed of her body.

For myself, there is no reason to disbelieve that KC could have subconsciously premeditated the murder of Caylee, while making it appear accidental.

Both of those lines stick in my head quite clearly and it has always bothered me. She will be like she was? huh? I also hate how she says "I can't wait to see *THAT* little girl. When I talk about my son I say "Can't wait to see my boy, my baby boy, my little man etc. "MY" being the term I use - not "that". I see a lot of disassociation with Caylee when she speaks about her.

Yes, how WAS she? That stood out to me at the time, too, because it implied that she was currently no longer how she WAS (alive). Since she is saying that in the future she would be just like she was.

Her tone and content were like the stories people tell little kids to protect them from harsh realities.

Patsy would refer to JonBenet as "that child"....it would drive me crazy hearing that!

Interesting reference. Now I'm wondering how many proven guilty parties actually did refer to their missing children as "that child/little girl/little boy/whatever. Would be an interesting study.

c r e e p y !

Yeah, I hesitiated to even post it (and apologize if it offended anyone) but it was one of the first things that popped in my mind, given how she was found.

She also said in one of the jail tapes that "you're the best grandparents Caylee could have had"..."and still has"....or something to that effect, she caught what she said and corrected it very soon after. She did talk in the past tense in several of the tapes that I remember.
spot-on, she's done that quite a bit, blurted something out only to catch/correct herself... as far as casey saying "she will be just like she was", i didn't read anything into it - to me it seemed that casey was just saying that caylee would be safe and sound when found/returned, just like she was before. of course she said this to simply pacify cindy so she would get off the subject, not grill her anymore...

I just had a nice little thought process regarding the "just as she was" comment. You all are very right by talking about the changes that happen so quickly in the periods we don't see little kids. I have experienced many times seeing my nieces looking very different and reaching new developmental milestones in as small as a months time. So why would JB stress to the jury how quickly little kids grow and change?? Whoops

I think it was in one of the jail conversations with her parents, I remember Casey saying Caylee will be found and she will be just like she was. (TIA for anyone able to provide the correct link.) That phrase stuck in my mind & later made sense in the context of the last time she had contact with little Caylee, tossing the stinking package of remains into the woods.

Sorry to add a new thread to the bajillion others, but this has been on my mind & I haven't seen an appropriate place to mention it. Did anyone else pick up on that comment & what do you make of it? Also " I think she's not far away" or something like that. We know that one iota of fact can become the jumping off place for Casey's... um... fertile imagination.

And speaking of a bajillion threads.... a very sad, but perhaps a nice tribute to the fact that Caylee matterred to everyone except the egg donor..... who will make the one millionth post? The current count is almost 958 thousand & moving fast.

Well, the comment made sense because she knew Caylee was dead and what condition her body was in when she decided to finally throw her in the woods. ICA's problem is that she can't stop talking. She is constantly babbling on and on and creating new whoppers by the second, and in the process inadvertently coughing up little gems that reveal truth. Her mouth has been her undoing.

:cow:

How could she say that to her distraught mother knowing that Caylee was dead and decomposing out in a neighborhood dump site? :furious:

ICA's jailhouse comments and demeanor have always struck me as just pure evil. I remember her laughing inappropriately when CA tells her that "dad lost his temper with the media", these comments demonstrate how truly monstrous ICA is.

Those jailhouse videos are a true window into whatever black pit of soul ICA has imo.

She also laughed at CA for crying in one of the jail house videos. She was taking great pleasure in their pain. She's truly is twisted and sadistic. Which reminds me of the photo of little Caylee crying with her little arms outreached. ICA probably took that pic and laughed at little Caylee's distress. Makes one wonder how many times and what could she have done to put that child in so much distress when no one was around but her. ICA gets pleasure from others pain. ICA is truly "THE HARVESTER of SORROW".

I always thought ica's statement was very telling from the first time I heard it.. "Just as she was".. it immediately made me think that she not only was talking about Caylee in past tense.. but it was a statement that says ica saw little Caylee in her decomposing state.

Remember the pic ICA had of the woods and I think there was something written on it? I wonder when she uploaded it....anyone have a link to it?

When she was talking to Lee in the jail video and telling him that she felt she was close and for him to look at places familiar to them and etc, I believe she was wanting Lee to find Caylee and move her body so she wouldn't get in trouble.

I always thought ica's statement was very telling from the first time I heard it.. "Just as she was".. it immediately made me think that she not only was talking about Caylee in past tense.. but it was a statement that says ica saw little Caylee in her decomposing state.

That was bone chilling and I had the same thought as you. We often use that term when we speak of viewing a "loved one" or being asked if we want to view a love one before they are buried and when we are being asked, they are not looking so good (to put it mildly) either due to accident, or gross deterioration..

And we commonly say "no, I want to remember them as they were"

It occurred to me to she meant "not like I saw her last"

Maybe it was her attempt at being religious. She figured they'd never find the body and that they would all see Caylee "as she was" on the other side.

Or she was just scrambling for words while drumming up more lies and those just came out and meant nothing.

MOO

I'm sure someone might have already said this, but I haven't read the entire thread. I remember ICA saying "and she'll be just like she was". IMO, that is revealing conscious knowledge that Caylee was, in fact, NOT "just like she was" and that ICA was well aware of that... Caylee was rotting in a swamp.

That statement made by KC has always been in my mind and goes along with a theory I've had of how Caylee died. My theory has KC in a rage the night of the fifteenth after the fight with her mom. I've imagined KC taking it out on Caylee to the point of injuring her very seriously
-----------------------
IMO: I also have had an image of KC becoming enraged at Caylee (the straw that broke the camel's back, so to speak). However, I think KC experimented beforehand knocking Caylee out with the chloroform. I often wonder if KC applied the duct tape in a measure to ensure that Caylee would assuredly be dead when she disposed of her body.

For myself, there is no reason to disbelieve that KC could have subconsciously premeditated the murder of Caylee, while making it appear accidental.

Mostly agree, Concentric. I think she flew into a rage, probably after the fight with Cindy, as Caylee may have been in a tantrum and screaming for Ceecee, which would have been the final straw for ICA. In a fit of rage -- and I have reenacted this with my wife (not literally, of course!) she duct-taped her mouth shut. That, in my mind, would explain the three strips, as she ripped them off in quick succession and forced them onto Caylee's face in her rage. I have always thought that was basically the way it went,and there have been many examples since of ICA displaying her inability to handle her temper. If it wasn't for her DT, she would have come unglued a couple of times during this trial, and at times, it's been all they could do to keep her contained. BTW, not very difficult to notice that she came by that temper honestly...

:cow:

Remember the pic ICA had of the woods and I think there was something written on it? I wonder when she uploaded it....anyone have a link to it?

When she was talking to Lee in the jail video and telling him that she felt she was close and for him to look at places familiar to them and etc, I believe she was wanting Lee to find Caylee and move her body so she wouldn't get in trouble.

I have wondered too if the pics were in the woods near where Caylee's remains were found. I know that there were pavers reported to be at that site. Look at the feet in the photo. There are brick type pavers. What throws it off though are the two planters on either side of the path. Would they have been in the woods? If it were proven to be in that woods (which I'm in doubt of at the moment), the question would be, WHO took that photo? It would make sense if there had once been a house there. The pavers and the planters being left behind. But from what I have read about the site it appears to have been a wooded area that had a bike trail. Nothing about a house once being there. ***Shrugs***

I'm sure someone might have already said this, but I haven't read the entire thread. I remember ICA saying "and she'll be just like she was". IMO, that is revealing conscious knowledge that Caylee was, in fact, NOT "just like she was" and that ICA was well aware of that... Caylee was rotting in a swamp.

Exactly, crucibelle. When you strip all of the emotion out of the statement it reveals a blatant confession.

This may have been mentioned already, but Yuri said, to Casey, that Caylee may not be the same as everyone remembers her (this in one of the early interviews). I believe Casey got that statement from his comment.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back