And the Family Spokesperson says...

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She would probably tell you to look in Puerto Rico or TX:rolleyes:

I read somewhere the other night on a Susan Smith site the FBI says Mothers who kill the children are usually found within a 10 mi area of their home/ So, Orlando would be place to look. Altho Cindy wants everyon to look for a live Caylee. From the evidence, I dont think shes alive:(

right. If the search moves to TX because of the low turn out and the tips, this will be sad. But I dont think it will entirely. LE are working with TES, so who do you think they will find more credible?:waitasec: ummm facts vs. no facts. IMO

well LP could of been talking about that one, but there was a poster her who said that on Lake Underwood last month she drove by one that LE taped off and it in the are but not at Amscot. Could be a number of dumpsters tho and well, thats another thread altogether. BUT LP did mention it on live TV:eek:
wonder what he knows that we dont know.

I'd wonder what he knows too. It must be solid evidence though because the last words her uttered last night on NG about the Anthony's were something to the effect of them being in "extreme denial."

Lots of kids look like Caylee. At three, children all have big eyes and round faces. At three, my DD looked so much like her friend that people thought I had twins. Now that they are 19, the girls don't resemble each other at all.

The three year old down the street is a dead ringer for her; her mom even laughed about how much Neely looks like Caylee and I know when Neely was born.

He looks like a dork. He ain't even in Florida how does he know anything? He surely isn't doing a good job cause Cindy doesn't see to stop making ignorant comments

You've written exactly what I was thinking ...'cept you were a bit nicer lol

How efficient can he be when he's in Agoura Hills CA and the case is in Fl? If anyone is in this for publicity (book, movie, etc) look no further. How better to get the rights than a pseudo-spokesperson?

Lots of kids look like Caylee. At three, children all have big eyes and round faces. At three, my DD looked so much like her friend that people thought I had twins. Now that they are 19, the girls don't resemble each other at all.

The three year old down the street is a dead ringer for her; her mom even laughed about how much Neely looks like Caylee and I know when Neely was born.

Yup, and suppose that why noone can figure out the daddy of caylee either. Look, if I was in TX and saw her. I would at least do something, act on my intuition to at least before I called the hotline. But you know, there are lots of people who inject themselves into things that are just IMO freaks of nature, nutties or just meanies. So I aint buyin its credible.

There's never anything SPECIFIC, or EXACT, or DETAILED from Team A. It's all just a blur. No location. No description of persons sighted with 'Caylee.' No make and model of car. No license plate. No street address. And if all these radom people are seeing Caylee, are they calling 9-1-1 at the time. Does 9-1-1 have records of all these reported sightings. "Hi, 9-1-1, this is Scott Farkle, I'm pretty sure I'm looking at that missing girl Caylee Anthony right now! I'm at the corner of 1 and 2. She just went into the Tatoo parlor at the end of the block, Tatoo's are us, with a big hairy lookin' woman, about 6'2", 320 wearing a yellow moomoo. Can you send someone quick. I've got my cell. That's what I'm calling you from, but I'm going to go down there and if they come out I'm going to get pictures of both of them. Hurry!" Or is their a recorded Tipline call that says, "Hi, my next door neighbor never had kids before but they were gone for 2 1/2 months and when they got back they said they had adopted a daughter. But you know what she looks exactly like that little missing Caylee." My name is Joe Blow. I live at 1 1st. My neighbors are the Fernandez-Gonzales'. They live at 2 1st." ? Facts! Descriptions. Locations. Times, dates, and places. Who what when where doesn't seem to exist down the rabbit hole in Anthonyland.

I believe he said the dumpster was 1 1/4 miles from Tony's apartment. My guess it is the dumpster at Amscot. Casey's car had been parked next to it when it was abandoned.

Hate to disagree but the dumpster Padilla was referring to obviously has something proven to do with this case. The Amscott dumpster was cleared by dogs. It is also in a very high traffic area. The other dumpster will be heard from eventually.

"There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle."
-Robery Alden

Cindy, If you read here, be that candles voice.

There's never anything SPECIFIC, or EXACT, or DETAILED from Team A. It's all just a blur. No location. No description of persons sighted with 'Caylee.' No make and model of car. No license plate. No street address. And if all these radom people are seeing Caylee, are they calling 9-1-1 at the time. Does 9-1-1 have records of all these reported sightings. "Hi, 9-1-1, this is Scott Farkle, I'm pretty sure I'm looking at that missing girl Caylee Anthony right now! I'm at the corner of 1 and 2. She just went into the Tatoo parlor at the end of the block, Tatoo's are us, with a big hairy lookin' woman, about 6'2", 320 wearing a yellow moomoo. Can you send someone quick. I've got my cell. That's what I'm calling you from, but I'm going to go down there and if they come out I'm going to get pictures of both of them. Hurry!" Or is their a recorded Tipline call that says, "Hi, my next door neighbor never had kids before but they were gone for 2 1/2 months and when they got back they said they had adopted a daughter. But you know what she looks exactly like that little missing Caylee." My is Joe Blow. I live at 1 1st. My neighbors are Fernandez-Gonzales'. They live at 2 1st." ? Facts! Descriptions. Locations. Times, dates, and places. Who what when where doesn't seem to exist down the rabbit hole in Anthonyland.

EXACTLY!!! :clap::clap:

There's never anything SPECIFIC, or EXACT, or DETAILED from Team A. It's all just a blur. No location. No description of persons sighted with 'Caylee.' No make and model of car. No license plate. No street address. And if all these radom people are seeing Caylee, are they calling 9-1-1 at the time. Does 9-1-1 have records of all these reported sightings. "Hi, 9-1-1, this is Scott Farkle, I'm pretty sure I'm looking at that missing girl Caylee Anthony right now! I'm at the corner of 1 and 2. She just went into the Tatoo parlor at the end of the block, Tatoo's are us. Can you send someone quick. I've got my cell. That's what I'm calling you from, but I'm going to go down there and if they come out I'm going to get pictures of both of them. Hurry!" Or is their a recorded Tipline call that says, "Hi, my next door neighbor never had kids before but they were gone for 2 1/2 months and when they got back they said they had adopted a daughter. But you know what she looks exactly like that little missing Caylee." My is Joe Blow. I live at 1 1st. My neighbors are Fernandez-Gonzales'. They live at 2 1st." ? Facts! Descriptions. Locations. Times, dates, and places. Who what when where doesn't seem to exist down the rabbit hole in Anthonyland.

That makes it all easily proved or disproved which is not the point. Let's not let all those pesky facts get in the way of our smokescreen.

Hate to disagree but the dumpster Padilla was referring to obviously has something proven to do with this case. The Amscott dumpster was cleared by dogs. It is also in a very high traffic area. The other dumpster will be heard from eventually.

"There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle."
-Robery Alden

Cindy, If you read here, be that candles voice.

Yup, thats what I was trying to say.......before the assumption that we were starting to discuss a dumpster came in. Look how in hay are we supposed to discuss the thread in question and not make reference to other accounts. I was not even starting a new thread. Just the opposite, I was merely discounting the Texas Tip that now has a possible effect on the search team. I wish more people would turn up down there.

Caylee IS NOT IN TEXAS. It wasn't credible yesterday, it isn't credible today, and ain't gonna be credible tomorrow.

And if Cindy thinks so, she should haul her fanny out there. Wish she would. It'd get her out of TES's hair in FL.

I hope she does go to Texas to check it out.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:
right, because she was at the Attorney Generals Office more concerned about her identity......so which is a priority for her....Searching Texas or a possible identity theft- that in my opinion hasnt even had time to occur yet. But NOOOOO! She was still down there because she "filed a complaint to the AT office because of the LE errors on the documents that showed all the SS #'s..........so I'm with you on that. Why isnt she looking in TX??

More spin thats why!!!:furious:

Caylee IS NOT IN TEXAS. It wasn't credible yesterday, it isn't credible today, and ain't gonna be credible tomorrow.

And if Cindy thinks so, she should haul her fanny out there. Wish she would. It'd get her out of TES's hair in FL.

Search Turns To Texas

Meanwhile, a spokesman for the family said the search has turned to Dallas.

He said the family has received several sightings of missing Caylee and that police are investigating the leads.

The family is also sending reward posters to Texas so her photo remains visible.

A search in Orange County resumes Wednesday.

Tuesday, about 20 or 30 people searched for the child in an organized Central Florida search.

From this article: http://www.local6.com/news/17377554/detail.html

:mad:

You know what tells me all of these sightings are bulls***? If these random people are actually seeing her, why wouldn't they stop her and call for police? Why say "well, there she goes, let me call Florida." I mean, there's a reward.... wouldn't they not only try to save the child but also get the money? Ridiculous.

Wasnt this the same spokesman for Mark K. that had something to do with JonBeney Ramseys case? If it is then he is a weird guy, not a very well known character in the media, maybe somewhat, but no one big that they would take seriously. And yeah, he's a little fuggly & scruffy. Couldnt they have gotten someone more appealing to the public. Maybe then we'd take him more seriously.

You know what tells me all of these sightings are bulls***? If these random people are actually seeing her, why wouldn't they stop her and call for police? Why say "well, there she goes, let me call Florida." I mean, there's a reward.... wouldn't they not only try to save the child but also get the money? Ridiculous.

Correct. If I see Caylee I am going to get in touch with my inner redneck.

"I'm here to hand out *advertiser censored* whoopins and lollypops, and I'm all out of lollypops"

R. Roddy Piper

There's never anything SPECIFIC, or EXACT, or DETAILED from Team A. It's all just a blur. No location. No description of persons sighted with 'Caylee.' No make and model of car. No license plate. No street address. And if all these radom people are seeing Caylee, are they calling 9-1-1 at the time. Does 9-1-1 have records of all these reported sightings. "Hi, 9-1-1, this is Scott Farkle, I'm pretty sure I'm looking at that missing girl Caylee Anthony right now! I'm at the corner of 1 and 2. She just went into the Tatoo parlor at the end of the block, Tatoo's are us, with a big hairy lookin' woman, about 6'2", 320 wearing a yellow moomoo. Can you send someone quick. I've got my cell. That's what I'm calling you from, but I'm going to go down there and if they come out I'm going to get pictures of both of them. Hurry!" Or is their a recorded Tipline call that says, "Hi, my next door neighbor never had kids before but they were gone for 2 1/2 months and when they got back they said they had adopted a daughter. But you know what she looks exactly like that little missing Caylee." My name is Joe Blow. I live at 1 1st. My neighbors are the Fernandez-Gonzales'. They live at 2 1st." ? Facts! Descriptions. Locations. Times, dates, and places. Who what when where doesn't seem to exist down the rabbit hole in Anthonyland.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
My favorite post of the day!

Correct. If I see Caylee I am going to get in touch with my inner redneck.

"I'm here to hand out *advertiser censored* whoopins and lollypops, and I'm all out of lollypops"

R. Roddy Piper

Ok, I really needed that laugh - I really did. We can tag team!!!

And I am so stealing the quote.

I miss Rowdy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fruit