Andrea Lyon New DP Atty

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks so much, I completely agree. Just a boring narcissistic spoiled brat. 12 people will know she is cares for herself, that is it, nothing interesting here, just killed her child. Plain and simple. (We all have family issues, but that does not make a psychopath.)

ITA....
Just remember.......AL likes to refer to those 12 people as the "stupid jury".

Snipped for space

PPD after 2 1/2 years (Caylee's age)? Really? :waitasec:

Yep.......and I think that the "miscarriage" will factor in......had a miscarriage.....hormones never balanced after that....PPD...
You can suffer from that even if you don't carry to term as all the hormones are already in play.

An aside....here is a VERY interesting article on filicide that offers theory that many were intended to be filicide / suicide.
http://www.jaapl.org/cgi/content/full/33/4/496

Yep.......and I think that the "miscarriage" will factor in......had a miscarriage.....hormones never balanced after that....PPD...
You can suffer from that even if you don't carry to term as all the hormones are already in play.

An aside....here is a VERY interesting article on filicide that offers theory that many were intended to be filicide / suicide.
http://www.jaapl.org/cgi/content/full/33/4/496

For the sake of discussion, I think the "miscarriage" happened Feb 14th 2007, per Annie D's interview.
I wonder when KC's supposed break down happened, where she wanted to commit herself but after talking to CA, all was "okay".

I wonder where we would be today if she had received the help she needed.

We are really trying to get away from general discussion threads about individual players. Lots of information gets lost in them because so many things are discussed.
So, if there is some issue or event regarding AL that you would like to discuss then look for an existing thread or if it deserves a thread of its own go ahead and start one. But be sure to search for one first.

Merry Christmas :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members