Andy Dick Arrested...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LOL Andy Dick is a loser. Always has been...this news doesn't surprise me. What surprises me is...what took so long for this to happen?

Anytime I've seen him I've been repelled, and that mugshot does nothing to dispel the feeling.

Seriously, was he ever funny? I can't remember ever liking him in anything, and lately all you hear about is stuff like this, not any actual work he's doing.

Editing to add: What a CREEPY mug shot. Gah!

Agreed!

I always confuse him and Kathy Griffin...they look like brother and sister!

Like Kathy.
The Dickster...not so much...he can be funny sometimes...but if he did this, he should get his *beep* kicked!

I have never thought much of the man... then when he told Jon Lovitz, last year, that he was putting the "Phil Hartman hex" on him, my view of him became that of "gutter trash"... the man is pure gutter trash. I don't condone violence, but when Jon Lovitz reportedly bashed Andy Dick's face into a bar, I kind of cheered...

Another disgusting Hollywood loser. Never liked him on anything I have seen him in. Totally repulsive. A real loser and well not very nice person. I am surprised he's lived this long with all his drug and alcohol and sex. He swings both ways. Just a real mess.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ACEmama
Back