TX Angleton, TX - Ava Phillips missing during school day, Sept. 3, 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

“She called me from a blocked number. She sounded scared, and I don’t think she’s in control,” Kailey explained. “She told me she’d come home, but she hasn’t. I just want her home safely. She sounds very scared. Her voice is very shaky. I don’t think that she’s in control. I think that someone’s telling her what to say.”

This is so close to home. I hope Ava returns home soon.
Are there no cameras on the outside of the school facing the student parking lot?
They said she got into a white Toyota Corolla so I’m pretty sure the cameras have been reviewed for them to know that information.

This article contains more information regarding the vehicle she left in, who they believe she is with, and where they think she is going.

Kailey Perez, Ava’s mother told KPRC 2 that Ava had recently been trying to distance herself from a boy who had been emotionally abusive. Kailey believes this boy may know Ava’s current location but has refused to cooperate with the family or police.

“She’s a beautiful, sweet girl who would never run away,” Kailey said.

They said she got into a white Toyota Corolla so I’m pretty sure the cameras have been reviewed for them to know that information.

This article contains more information regarding the vehicle she left in, who they believe she is with, and where they think she is going.

From the link:

According to APD Sgt. Corey Bednick, Ava's mother, Kailey Perez, told them it's possible that Ava is with her boyfriend and headed to Austin.

Ah. I guess I read one before that information was added. So, they are pretty sure they know who it is. She got in to the car willingly? I have so many questions. It doesn't make sense.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mhmkay..
Back