Anita Rose, 57, walking her dog, police investigating suspected murder, Brantham, Suffolk, 24th July 2024'

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
snipped

While I don't think that happened in this case, it is a remote possibility, imo. I knew someone who was hit by a car while walking - the car left the scene and my acquaintance suffered a broken leg. While she lay there injured, someone came by and stole her purse! It all happened fast.

So, more than one horrible person can victimize someone at the same crime scene. I don't think that happened here, but I don't rule it out completely.

jmo
You said you were from NYC didn’t you. Love to visit. I can imagine so much wierd stuff (organised crime related no doubt) pops off there 24/7. Not on a dog walk at 5am in Suffolk though for a woman with no ties to anything. As we are aware of.

Adding JMO

We know innocents get wrapped up / even killed in organised crime hits. It happens here too, sadly.
I find this thing so bizarre with Anita.
Ain’t no one out at 5 am looking to take out anyone on a dog walk IMO.

You said you were from NYC didn’t you. Love to visit. I can imagine so much wierd stuff (organised crime related no doubt) pops off there 24/7. Not on a dog walk at 5am in Suffolk though for a woman with no ties to anything. As we are aware of.

Adding JMO
?? I didn't mention organized crime and I highly doubt it was involved with either the case I mentioned that happened to someone I know or this one.

jmo

Wish I could put my finger on it. But it’s so difficult.

?? I didn't mention organized crime and I highly doubt it was involved with either the case I mentioned that happened to someone I know or this one.

jmo
Well I’d say running someone over and then robbing them blind had a point somehow. It always comes down to something is all I’m saying. Running them down can be an accident. Fair. Robbing them brings a different light.
Need money. Mistaken identity.

Unless an opportunist just said hey there’s someone hurt and run down. Cool let’s not help and rob them instead.

Well I’d say running someone over and then robbing them blind had a point somehow. It always comes down to something is all I’m saying. Running them down can be an accident. Fair. Robbing them brings a different light.
Need money. Mistaken identity.
I don't want to belabor the point, but the person I knew was victimized by two different people, unrelated crimes that happened close together to the same person. It was not organized crime. I'll leave it be but didn't to leave the impression I think organized crime is attacking random women on walks and then robbing them of petty items....because I don't think that at all.

My only point is, it is POSSIBLE this walker in UK was victimized twice. I don't know that to be the case, and I doubt it was, but it is possible.

jmo

I don't want to belabor the point, but the person I knew was victimized by two different people, unrelated crimes that happened close together to the same person. It was not organized crime. I'll leave it be but didn't to leave the impression I think organized crime is attacking random women on walks and then robbing them of petty items....because I don't think that at all.

My only point is, it is POSSIBLE this walker in UK was victimized twice. I don't know that to be the case, and I doubt it was, but it is possible.

jmo
I take your view, I do, but I just really honestly can’t see it. Maybe more will come out. I do hope so. This can’t be it, surely.

I appreciate your experience with your friend. (Who I hope is fully okay now/ that’s awful what happened absolutely). I’d just find it hard to believe that here at that hour and that location that it was two different situations in play.

All I was going on about with organised crime is it doesn’t discriminate and that’s how innocent folk can sometimes be victimised for no reason but the perps have a reason all of their own. And it might not be that person they were even looking for, just that person was in the wrong place at the wrong time. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GonzoToxic
Back