Anita Rose, 57, walking her dog, police investigating suspected murder, Brantham, Suffolk, 24th July 2024'

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Here's a regatta with white zips but I don't think it's identical. There is something like a pocket on her sleeve I think. It could have been an older version possibly.

https://www.sportsdirect.com/regatta-womens-calderdale-iv-waterproof-jacket-530234#colcode=53023490

Well spotted, I never found anything that close. In fact, apart from the colour, this one also on that page looks a bit closer in terms of the logo at the side of the left pocket

https://www.sportsdirect.com/regatta-womens-highton-ii-waterproof-jacket-460055#colcode=46005592

So...
There are 3 people on bail.
Where are they from?

1 is prohibited to return to the village.
Has he got family there and visited?
Did this person rob the victim and sell the phone to the woman on bail?

Or
Are all of them "friends" and the woman handles robbed things?
:rolleyes:

JMO

Last edited:
Could be, I had assumed that was her hair on the left and shadow on the right. Quite large if they are , possibly the noise cancelling type that prevent you hearing anything else?
That's what is worrying me. Not being able to hear someone approach :confused:

Mine have an alert mode which makes them less noise cancelling for when you are out and about. I still find it keeps out a lot of noise though. I don't wear them when I go out for walks alone.

That's what is worrying me. Not being able to hear someone approach :confused:

Mine have an alert mode which makes them less noise cancelling for when you are out and about. I still find it keeps out a lot of noise though. I don't wear them when I go out for walks alone.

That's one reason I wouldn't wear them out and about. Another reason, particularly if I was on a walk in the country at dawn, is that I'd want to hear the natural sounds like birdsong and the wind.

I think as Tortoise says it's more likely a shadow though.

I always wonder whether she was looking at someone in that first image. I wonder what time that was.

I think it was about here - and the camera being at the house with the concrete fence posts and wire netting (if you pan left).

So that would be not far into her walk, maybe about 05:05?

Yes. Her face looks a little harsher than I've seen in other photos where it doesn't at all.

I don't think so.

She might have looked at lingering dog sniffing everything.

Besides,
it is a pic from a bell camera IMO.
So in close proximity to neighbours.
Seems safe area of her walk.

PS
I just checked
and both man and woman are from Ipswich.
Second man seems to be local.

JMO

Last edited:
Ok, this article addresses what confused me regarding the map of Anita’s route that was provided vs what was written.

This one says:
Police initially thought she followed the river and looped back onto Rectory Lane, where her body was found near a sewage works.

But now, they believe she turned back on Newmill Lane after reaching the river.

It raises questions about what happened next and how her body got to where she was found
.”

A revised map is provided. I’ve put both maps below to show the change in thinking. The top one is the older one, and the bottom is the new thinking.
View attachment 523694

It would seem a logical circular route to go via the route in the older picture. I wonder if she saw someone hanging around when she got the the river and started to turn right, that caused her to backtrack up Newmill Lane?

Also it doesn't say how far she retraced her steps. Possibly she only went a short way back up before something happened. There's also the revised bit now about her turning onto The Chase earlier on, maybe based on info from her phone?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14
Back