Anita Rose, 57, walking her dog, police investigating suspected murder, Brantham, Suffolk, 24th July 2024'

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No he wasn’t stolen Dotta but maybe that was the original reason Anita was approached.
Could have been a scuffle and she fell and he/they made a run for it with her phone.
I am seriously clutching at straws here.
Jmo
Same. I just don’t think it’s entirely unbelievable they were wanting him for breeding or such like and with nothing to prove otherwise I’m keeping an open mind on that for now.

True, but I just think if she walks her dog off-lead even in the neighborhood (per the photos) it might suggest he generally was a friendly, gentle sort of dog. I’ve included the photo where I do not see a leash/lead, IMO.

Yes, she could have had a leash in her jacket. If she had one, and it was a distinctive one (we don’t know), the police should be asking the public to be on the lookout for that in addition to her jacket and phone case. JMO

View attachment 525846
I’m pretty sure in Uk it’s an offence to walk a dog off leash on a public highway even the most well trained dog could be spooked and run out.

True, but I just think if she walks her dog off-lead even in the neighborhood (per the photos) it might suggest he generally was a friendly, gentle sort of dog. I’ve included the photo where I do not see a leash/lead, IMO.

Yes, she could have had a leash in her jacket. If she had one, and it was a distinctive one (we don’t know), the police should be asking the public to be on the lookout for that in addition to her jacket and phone case. JMO

View attachment 525846
Deleted

I’m pretty sure in Uk it’s an offence to walk a dog off leash on a public highway even the most well trained dog could be spooked and run out.
I think that is law here where I live, too (suburb in California), yet I encountered it many times when I used to have a dog and would walk mine. Many tense moments. It’s good to hear people are more adherent in the UK!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz
Back