Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell - COD: "Heroin Poisoning"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What Information do you consider 'of worth'. What information would you like to know that I am so worthless to give? Unfortunately, we are not privy to evidence NPD has collected. Yes, we are provided info before the public, however everything that we know has been released at this time... So tell me, what more can I tell you?

Possibly your opinion on post #207?

What Information do you consider 'of worth'. What information would you like to know that I am so worthless to give? Unfortunately, we are not privy to evidence NPD has collected. Yes, we are provided info before the public, however everything that we know has been released at this time... So tell me, what more can I tell you?

Or more importantly: if you yourself ever feared someone in a similar way (or worse) than AJ allegedly feared CF?
Thank you in advance, it's much appreciated.

Or even sharing something, anything the rest of us may be able to learn from your tragic experience? Ways that are helping you to cope with a traumatic loss?

Most of the speculation has been about who or how. I don't know these things. And to be honest, yeah, I've been away for quite some time and do not read every post. Do other V.I.'s answer every question for you? Do they know every detail? I have answered some questions, however one of the last posts that I did see before I stopped reading here was by one of your own stating not to listen to what I had to say anyway. (I would provide a link but Im sure it was purged by Bessie).

Most of the speculation has been about who or how. I don't know these things. And to be honest, yeah, I've been away for quite some time and do not read every post. Do other V.I.'s answer every question for you? Do they know every detail? I have answered some questions, however one of the last posts that I did see before I stopped reading here was by one of your own stating not to listen to what I had to say anyway. (I would provide a link but Im sure it was purged by Bessie).

Is there any truth to the heroin texts that Wesley was talking about? ETA: As in, do they even exist or was that another lie from him? Realized it sounded like I was asking if it was true she was doing heroin which was NOT my intention at all.

Just wondering where you get your VI information. Do you get it directly from LE or do you get it from other family member's passing on this information to you. Do you live locally in Norfolk or out of town?

I don't know why WH did things the way he did. I didn't get to the house and find out about it until after it happened and the police had already been called. I can speculate the same way as you all, but he never came out and said 'this is why'

I live locally. Have spent a lot of time at the house during this whole ordeal. AJ was my daughter's favorite cousin, by her own words, so it's extremely difficult to cope with not only my feelings, but hers as well. Everything that I know comes from being there first hand, or, yes, from family because I'm obviously not there 24/7. I have a job and a daughter to raise.

I think Wes breaking into CF's house was indication that he thought this guy was guilty...maybe he (Wes) believed the creepy texts that AJ's cousin talked about? I'm just speculating on everything while my hubby watches golf (no Wimbledon today for me). I mean we could all come on here and say WH has not been charged, not a POI, everybody's a victim, etc. but that's not how I feel - I want somebody on the hot seat, I don't really care if it's WH or not. He's the only one talking, however.

I personally would want the LEO to take all the time they need to do a complete as possible investigation and the proper person(s) be charged. And I also expect that the Pros be able to prove beyond a reasonable doubt of all and any charges filed. I expect no less. That's the way our judicial system is suppose to work. I would want the same if it were for myself or loved ones or if the charges were against me.

JMHO, just because Wesley Hadsell is the only one talking, isn't enough to say he is guilty of anything he hasn't even been charged with. I personally feel he is guilty of few things, and not sure if they are related to this case or not. I have seen a few members post a few other cases where everyone "thought" it was a father (iirc sorry if I misspoke on relation) and it turned out to be someone else guilty of said crime.

Thank you, ThatGuyBear.
<modsnip>

Did you yourself ever have even the slightest reason to fear WH in your life?

I would truly appreciate an answer to this, and thank you for your time and assistance.

Is there any truth to the heroin texts that Wesley was talking about?
I never saw the texts first hand. I knew there had been text messages, and as JH said, that they were off, but I also knew that LE had that info, and I trusted that they (JH and NPD) would have a better job at distinguishing their validity than I would so I never asked to read their contents.

Agree. When one is genuinely afraid of someone, their usual good nature can change drastically. Their habits, routine, mental outlook, concentration ability, mood, physical appearance and health, even their typical character can change. Often: they have little or no control over the changes they undergo--and feel powerless.

I think many more people would have known about her fear if it was true about CF--even if they weren't told it was CF she feared.

I think CF, again, served someone's immediate purposes and that's about the extent of it.

I was thinking more along the lines of him not stalking her but just mentioned getting together and she didn't want to do that her first weekend home. And like someone said, she didn't want to hurt his feelings. LUCKYSEVEN, where are you? Hope you're reading.

I live locally. Have spent a lot of time at the house during this whole ordeal. AJ was my daughter's favorite cousin, by her own words, so it's extremely difficult to cope with not only my feelings, but hers as well. Everything that I know comes from being there first hand, or, yes, from family because I'm obviously not there 24/7. I have a job and a daughter to raise.

Thank you. Can you tell us who this Dustin person is that WH mentions in the latest news video out?

I was thinking more along the lines of him not stalking her but just mentioned getting together and she didn't want to do that her first weekend home. And like someone said, she didn't want to hurt his feelings. LUCKYSEVEN, where are you? Hope you're reading.

It wasn't her first weekend home. I think she had been home a few times in the past 2 months according to her twitter page.

But I think his sense of 'urgency' was that he was going off to boot camp. I think maybe he wanted to hang out and tell her 'his feelings' before he left. JMO

But when she said 'HELP' to her cousin, it was not 'help, as in I am so afraid of him...' ----- it was ''help' as in what do I do or say...should I answer him...

Her cousin told her to stop texting him back...that says to me, that she was encouraging him in some way...JMO

ETA: All of this is what I gleaned from the texts we all discussed here quite ad nauseum, lol [ we need to find that brilliant treatise by Luckyseven...]

I personally would want the LEO to take all the time they need to do a complete as possible investigation and the proper person(s) be charged. And I also expect that the Pros be able to prove beyond a reasonable doubt of all and any charges filed. I expect no less. That's the way our judicial system is suppose to work. I would want the same if it were for myself or loved ones or if the charges were against me.

JMHO, just because Wesley Hadsell is the only one talking, isn't enough to say he is guilty of anything he hasn't even been charged with. I personally feel he is guilty of few things, and not sure if they are related to this case or not. I have seen a few members post a few other cases where everyone "thought" it was a father (iirc sorry if I misspoke on relation) and it turned out to be someone else guilty of said crime.

Yeah, me too - I would want the same if it were me or my family. I should have said I want someone on the hot seat no matter who it is. I didn't mean because WH wasn't talking, he is obviously guilty. I only meant that's all we have to go on; glad ThatGuyBear came on to clear some things up tonight. I do think it was someone "close to her" relation or not. It's not that I want to know who so much as I want to know why, how could she be left like that?

I never saw the texts first hand. I knew there had been text messages, and as JH said, that they were off, but I also knew that LE had that info, and I trusted that they (JH and NPD) would have a better job at distinguishing their validity than I would so I never asked to read their contents.

So JH never said why she thought they were off or told you what as in the texts either? Was that only kept between JH and WH only?

Hes the one you all refer to as 'wavy kid'

Do you believe he is accurate and credible that she was actually driving her truck home that afternoon? And a white car was actually in the driveway that afternoon too?

It wasn't her first weekend home. I think she had been home a few times in the past 2 months according to her twitter page.

But I think his sense of 'urgency' was that he was going off to boot camp. I think maybe he wanted to hang out and tell her 'his feelings' before he left. JMO

But when she said 'HELP' to her cousin, it was not 'help, as in I am so afraid of him...' ----- it was ''help' as in what do I do or say...should I answer him...

Her cousin told her to stop texting him back...that says to me, that she was encouraging him in some way...JMO

ETA: All of this is what I gleaned from the texts we all discussed here quite ad nauseum, lol [ we need to find that brilliant treatise by Luckyseven...]

Gotcha! Thanks for your input, have a lot to think about tonight. Who did she trust that would do something like this to her?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand
Back