Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell Condolences Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The service was beautiful and overflowing with people that loved and cared about AJ. I gave Zack a hug for everyone.

It's like there's a light from Heaven shining down right now. Was so depressed this morning, but for some reason I feel a little bit lighter like an angel has flown home and is shining a little bit of her light on everyone and everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May your light never be dimmed, AJ. Your spirit and zest for all that you endeavored in life shines through in all the pictures of you. Warm thoughts for all that were close to you and all that loved you. I am here in Virginia, and too am going to the garden center today to plant a rose in your honor. You are already in many hearts and that will continue to grow.:heartbeat:

It's been so overcast here in Florida this week, but the sun is shining so bright right now. It's like Angelica is trying to say she's happy where she is

Thoughts and prayers from Norfolk, VA. I did not go to the memorial service but 2 of my kids did. We will always remember AJ's amazing spirit, perseverance and kindness. Sympathy and prayers to Zach, Mel and Brenchen. My heart is breaking for you all.

There's a rainbow in the sky
77451d188bdaff3cace6c01cbbe2220b.jpg

My eyes are filled with tears reading this roll call for AJ and her loved ones. Thank you all for participating, and if you're coming in late, please add your location. It warms my heart to see this outpouring of love. :loveyou:

◦“When you speak of her, speak not with tears, for thoughts of her should not be sad. Let memories of the times you shared give you comfort, for her life was rich because of you.” Author Unknown

RIP AJ. You touched our hearts and you will now remain "Forever Young"

Eileen Sarasota Florida

Coming out of lurking for my first post.

Thinking of A.J. and her family and friends. ~ Virginia Beach, VA

Prayers for all who knew and loved AJ, and now prayers for all of the men and women who are working this case. Hugs from Virginia Beach, VA

Nobody can hurt you again, sweet AJ - love from St. Simons Island, GA, I will think of you often, very often!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho
Back