Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell Condolences Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Blessings to all who love AJ...hugs and hope from San Luis Obispo, CA.

I just have to say that it's been such a relief not to discuss the "case" today and just focus on AJ and her loved ones. Thank you Zach, for sharing your photos. I hope you were able to share a hug and tears with your girls and also with Mel and even Jen, and I hope the predominate feeling at the memorial was one of love. In the dark days ahead, as the legal system does its job, love is what will carry you through. Hang in there and know that so many here on WS care.

Hi Lili,

I agree, it's just so sad and taking a moment to really, truly focus on AJ rather than her case has been a breath of fresh air. Tomorrow it's on... because justice needs to be served. I hope we hear more from LE in the next few days, but today is for the life of AJ.

Rest in Peace AJ

Sending strength and love to AJ's family and friends.

Brisbane, Australia.

Rest well, beautiful Anjelica. Prayers of comfort and peace for AJ's friends and family. Posting from Mississippi.

thoughts and prayers with AJ's loved ones.
May you rest in peace beautiful young lady :rose:
Virginia Beach

I am late due to quality time with my munchkins, but had AJ and her loved ones on my mind today. I hugged my babies a little tighter today while thinking of a beautiful young life that was unfairly cut short. Rest in peace sweet AJ and hugs and prayers to Zach, Mel, Anjelica's sisters and all her loved ones.
ETA prayers from Alabama!

Much love From the Golden State for the memory of Anjelica Marie.

Love and prayers during Mass, celebrated for AJ and all her loved ones today.

Rachael in Chicago is holding you close to her heart, sweet Anjelica.

I don't think WH knew that all of us people from around the world would stand up and take notice of this heinous act. This happens everyday but AJ was the one to touch our hearts as well as bring people together. She wasn't just the glue; She was also the cement that bonded the love of many. May she watch over her adorable sisters and make them smile through the saddest times. I can tell that they loved her more than life itself and they are in my thoughts as well. Please give them strength Father. Amen.

Tomorrow it's on... because justice needs to be served. I hope we hear more from LE in the next few days, but today is for the life of AJ.

I am sooo ready lets get it done and find justice for AJ.

Sorry for my delayed response here. We said goodbye to my sister and placed her FREE in her final resting place as well as released balloons on the 2 year anniversary of my 17 yo's death....while we released the balloons for Taylor (my girl), I also included one for AJ.
View attachment 73360
Sending love and wishes for peace to those who love AJ. Anjelica, rest easy, baby girl.
~North Topsail Island, NC~

Attachments

• 1234420_529627400451048_874791617_n.jpg
    1234420_529627400451048_874791617_n.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 20
Zach, Brenchen, and family thank you for sharing those beautiful pictures of today. My heart goes out to you in this time. May I ask what was AJ's favorite color? I know they always used blue for Norview but I can't remember if it was posted what her actual favorite color was. I bought a blue candle today and lite it for her, but I was thinking I would have loved to get one in her favorite color.

Sorry for my delayed response here. We said goodbye to my sister and placed her FREE in her final resting place as well as released balloons on the 2 year anniversary of my 17 yo's death....while we released the balloons for Taylor (my girl), I also included one for AJ.
View attachment 73360
Sending love and wishes for peace to those who love AJ. Anjelica, rest easy, baby girl.
~North Topsail Island, NC~

How beautiful. It sounds like you had a rough and emotional day today yourself. Hugs. :hug::hug:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cburski2018
Back