Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell's Disappearance from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell was last seen about 5:30 a.m. at her parent's home in the Tarrallton area of Norfolk, according to a police news release. She was reported missing about 9:15 p.m.

http://hamptonroads.com/2015/03/norfolk-police-18yearold-missing-tuesday

Might be the closest we have to the truth at this point.

As a little experiment, I set my husband up to see if he noticed things that are in his normal day to day life. Simple thing, like our dog that meets him at the driveway everyday like clockwork. Only this day, I had the dog in the house so he couldn't meet my husband. This particular dog NEVER barks inside, and thus was sound asleep in the guest bedroom. I asked husbster how our dog was feeling today. (Dog had a broken leg years ago, and is having some arthritis in it lately if he runs too much, he starts limping.) Hubster stated the dog was doing great today, and he didn't notice a limp at all.... of course he didn't see a limp...he never saw the dog!!!! My husband didn't intend to lie to me about the dog. He cares a lot of this dog. YET, in his mind, he saw the dog as he would on a normal day, even though it was impossible for him to have seen the dog.

JMO...

Yes same here and I have been hinting!!

Told family not to buy me a mothers day present as I have bought one for myself (diamond earrings) hey I deserve it lol.... anyway even though I have put my hair up etc no-one has noticed. Unless its out of the ordinary I think most ppl would not notice very much about a car being driven down the road imo.

NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — Family and friends of Anjelica Hadsell have confirmed to 10 On Your Side the missing 18-year-old was on alert and scared of a certain person before her disappearance on March 2.

The Search for AJ Hadsell

Hadsell communicated that information to her cousin and best friend between Feb. 13 and the day she vanished. Text messages sent by Hadsell to friends in late February about the person said, “I should probably stop texting him back,” and “HELP.”

“This person supposedly said that he wanted to hang out, and she said she didn’t think it was a good idea,” said Chelsey Zirkle, who had multiple conversations with Hadsell both by phone and in person. “She was more worried that this person would maybe do something, and this person is the person we kind of suspect did something.”

Zirkle said the in-person conversations she had with Hadsell about this person left her in tears.

The family and 10 On Your Side are not naming the person because police have not identified him as a suspect in the case.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...earance-from-Norfolk-VA-3-March-2015-2/page21

To bring this back on topic -- and forgive me for venturing away -- we should circle this back to WH's statements regarding his incentive to violate the law by breaking and entering. I agree that I perceived WH's arguments as disingenuous, if not downright disturbing. Though the vast majority of us would swear we'd stop at no ends to find the truth about a missing loved one, in reality, most rational individuals observe legal boundaries. So at the very least, imo, we can conclude that WH's actions were rash, and potentially could prove harmful to a prosecution. The question in my mind is whether or not that was intentional.

What, if anything, does WH know of the truth? Or, did he bring undue attention to himself by his irrational, albeit possibly innocent (wrt AJ's disappearance), actions?

I find several things disturbing about the break in, not the least of which was the punching of the dog, but one thing that really stands out to me is the fact that, when interviewed, WH went to great lengths to describe AJ's Longwood jacket. Not once does he mention any other article of clothing she was wearing at this alleged gas station meeting. The Longwood jacket with AJ's name on it. We see the very same thing with the cut up credit card left on the street...it was cut in such a way that her entire name was visible. Let's assume, for the moment, that Texty was responsible for cutting up AJ's debit card and tossing it on the street. Why would he do that? If you had murdered someone, would YOU cut up your victim's credit card and toss it on the street you lived on, taking extra care to leave a piece with the entire name of your victim on it? Why wouldn't you burn it, destroy it, toss it as far from your home as you possibly could? Let's, for a moment, assume Texty was responsible for AJ's murder, and let's assume that he took her jacket, rolled it up and stashed it in the cushion of his couch. Why would he do that? Would you hold on to evidence that tied you to a murder victim? Or would you burn it, shred it, toss it as far from your home as you possibly could?

In my mind, whoever was responsible for cutting and discarding the credit card was the very same person who had possession of AJ's jacket. Both of these objects clearly had AJ's name on them. Whoever did this obviously wanted these two items to be immediately identified as AJ's. And that person, whoever it was, went to great lengths to make sure these items were "discovered", and tied to Texty, imo.

Who knew Texty and disliked him long before AJ disappeared? Who lead the search, and directed everyone where to look the day the cut up debit card was found? Who broke into Texty's house and "found" AJ's jacket? Who was it that, when LE didn't mention this jacket, came right out and asked them if they verified the jacket as AJ's. The answer to all those questions is Wesley Hadsell.

JMO

Cops rarely get a tip to the actual location of a body.

I wonder who called it in?

Much oblige.

Dexter, there were conflicting news reports that day IIRC, but one of them said that NPD said their going to the house in Franklin was not a tip, but that their investigation led them there. I will try to see if I can find a link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just jumping off your post, Bessie. So possibly some things to think about along this line would be:

1) Did WH break into the house with the intent to plant evidence?
2) Did WH break into the house with the hopes of finding evidence?
3) Did WH break into the house to tamper with evidence?
4) What types of thoughts/ideas would WH have to convince himself that this person may have been involved in AJ's disappearance? (other than so-called *creepy texts*?)
5) Or was WH's intent of the breaking and entering to attempt to frame someone for AJ's disappearance? And possibly to take the focus off of himself?
6) How many people were aware of this plan (if it was a planned decision) to break into the house?

No one knows what they would do if their child is missing. One time my son went to football practice with a friend, when it was over I got a phone call asking if I had picked him up. I said no they said I can't find him. I said you got 5 minute to call me back I couldn't even move. I waited 5 minutes they found him. But in my mind I was going out there and calling the police and I don't know what I would have done but look at everyone with suspicion.

Another time our granddaughter that was living with us, wee took her to a high school basketball game and picked her up. About and hour later she walked out the front door. (hubby and I have never overstepped the line of his children and mine we deal with our own). I told him yeah she walked out the front door about 30 minutes ago. He said where could she be. I told him some new guys moved in about a 1/2 mile from us he went right over there open the front door that was unlocked and there she was, with a group of young men older than her. He got her and left so I kind of understand Wes. I would more then likely called the police in his instance, but the frame of mind you are in at they time, is just find at all cost. I still haven't ruled him out, everything is on the table.

Dexter, there were conflicting news reports that day IIRC, but one of them said that NPD said their going to the house in Franklin was not a tip, but that their investigation led them there. I will try to see if I can find a link.
SRBM

Here's one source on the investigatoin, magnumpi757, hope it helps.

"Their investigation eventually led them to a dilapidated house surrounded with waist-high grass near the Virginia-North Carolina border."

From here:
The Virginian-Pilot 4/11

I find several things disturbing about the break in, not the least of which was the punching of the dog, but one thing that really stands out to me is the fact that, when interviewed, WH went to great lengths to describe AJ's Longwood jacket. Not once does he mention any other article of clothing she was wearing at this alleged gas station meeting. The Longwood jacket with AJ's name on it. We see the very same thing with the cut up credit card left on the street...it was cut in such a way that her entire name was visible. Let's assume, for the moment, that Texty was responsible for cutting up AJ's debit card and tossing it on the street. Why would he do that? If you had murdered someone, would YOU cut up your victim's credit card and toss it on the street you lived on, taking extra care to leave a piece with the entire name of your victim on it? Why wouldn't you burn it, destroy it, toss it as far from your home as you possibly could? Let's, for a moment, assume Texty was responsible for AJ's murder, and let's assume that he took her jacket, rolled it up and stashed it in the cushion of his couch. Why would he do that? Would you hold on to evidence that tied you to a murder victim? Or would you burn it, shred it, toss it as far from your home as you possibly could?

In my mind, whoever was responsible for cutting and discarding the credit card was the very same person who had possession of AJ's jacket. Both of these objects clearly had AJ's name on them. Whoever did this obviously wanted these two items to be immediately identified as AJ's. And that person, whoever it was, went to great lengths to make sure these items were "discovered", and tied to Texty, imo.

Who knew Texty and disliked him long before AJ disappeared? Who lead the search, and directed everyone where to look the day the cut up debit card was found? Who broke into Texty's house and "found" AJ's jacket? Who was it that, when LE didn't mention this jacket, came right out and asked them if they verified the jacket as AJ's. The answer to all those questions is Wesley Hadsell.

JMO

Totally agree on all counts I think at this stage I would put my house on it WH is 100% responsible for AJ's death.
IMO It's MOO and all that malarkey.

...lengths to describe AJ's Longwood jacket. Not once does he mention any other article of clothing she was wearing at this alleged gas station meeting. The Longwood jacket with AJ's name on it. We see the very same thing with the cut up credit card left on the street...it was cut in such a way that her entire name was visible.
...Both of these objects clearly had AJ's name on them. Whoever did this obviously wanted these two items to be immediately identified as AJ's. And that person, whoever it was, went to great lengths to make sure these items were "discovered", and tied to Texty, imo.

RSBM- AJ's jacket with her name, AJ's credit card with name intact, also wanted to add the Norview High School shorts discovered in Chesapeake, clearly left as another identifiable piece of AJ's clothing/ property. I'm sure it seemed very clever to whomever dropped the breadcrumbs at the time, now it just reeks of obvious manipulation of evidence, imo.

YES! THIS^^^ Probably because they were able to get WH phone records for personal AND work once he was arrested.

Can someone repost who owned this house? I can,t find it.

Can someone repost who owned this house? I can,t find it.
No, it's off limits in this forum. There is no evidence the owners knew anyone involved, and the house had been abandoned for some time.

I'm getting concerned that if no cause of death is found,then we might never see an arrest for it. I hope I'm wrong.

I have the same worries, Luv. I have seen that happen way too often. Hailey Dunn, Dylan RedWine are recent tragic examples.

Since I can't quote or link to statement analysis. Here is an official MSM video/article of his verbiage that raised the red flags. :)

http://wtvr.com/2015/04/17/aj-hadsell-father-interview/

Several times during the interview, Wesley Hadsell spoke of AJ in the past. When asked if he knew who might have taken her, Wesley Hadsell said, “My daughter didn’t have enemies. But, let’s say, she had someone … who, um, liked her, loved, her, obsessed about her.”

He did not reveal who that was.

Hadsell also lapsed into past tense in television interviews, including one with NewsChannel 3’s Marissa Jasek.

“I loved her. We were a family. And I wanted to be a family,” Wesley Hadsell told Marissa, weeks before AJ’s body was found. He continued, “She was the glue for our family.”

p.s. when are the toxicology reports due?

RSBM

About nine weeks from April 10....likely around June 12, but it could take longer.
IMO, I believe they already have the info and are awaiting a grand jury indictment.

RSBM- AJ's jacket with her name, AJ's credit card with name intact, also wanted to add the Norview High School shorts discovered in Chesapeake, clearly left as another identifiable piece of AJ's clothing/ property. I'm sure it seemed very clever to whomever dropped the breadcrumbs at the time, now it just reeks of obvious manipulation of evidence, imo.

I forgot all about the Norview shorts, Phoebe. Thank you for mentioning this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashley216