Annie

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
10:24 a.m.In late 2006 or early 2007 Casey Anthony visited Downing at work and told her she need to talk to someone. Anthony said "she needed to get away and felt like she was having a breakdown," Downing told investigators.

Anthony didn't tell Downing what caused the breakdown, but said she wanted to go to "an institution" and that Caylee could stay with Cindy Anthony, Downing said.

But when Downing called her later that night, Casey Anthony said she'd talked to her mother and she was fine.

The two stopped being close friends around August 2007 because Downing found out that Anthony was a liar, the report said.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...asey-anthony-discovery-021809,0,5750058.story

DOUBLE POST

In late 2006 or early 2007 Casey Anthony visited Downing at work and told her she need to talk to someone. Anthony said "she needed to get away and felt like she was having a breakdown," Downing told investigators.

Anthony didn't tell Downing what caused the breakdown, but said she wanted to go to "an institution" and that Caylee could stay with Cindy Anthony, Downing said.

But when Downing called her later that night, Casey Anthony said she'd talked to her mother and she was fine.

The two stopped being close friends around August 2007 because Downing found out that Anthony was a liar, the report said.

Downing also told investigators that she received a phone call from Lee Anthony in October after information had been made public about Casey telling another friend she could get some Xanex from her friend named Annie.

Downing said Lee Anthony told her, "We all know Casey's done bad things but you need to protect yourself. You need to…if they call you, you need to tell them the truth. You need to tell them anything you know because if you know something you need to tell them….Don't protect Casey."

I just got a little choked up when I read this.

Here's her tattoo. Hope it's OK I posted it here for non-My Space people.

Attachments

• cm.jpg
    cm.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 307
I've been very curious about Annie's interview. I'll be anxiously awaiting it to be posted so I can read it. I think it will be very telling.

I am more than a little shocked that Lee told Annie to protect herself, and that Casey has done "bad things".

And I love her tattoo. :)

I'm happy to hear LA told Annie to tell the truth, it makes me feel better in weird way.

Here's her tattoo. Hope it's OK I posted it here for non-My Space people.

thanks....can't get it--so it drives me a tad nuts when others hint about what I'm missing...:blowkiss:

10:16 a.m.During an interview with Annie Downing, she told detectives Casey Anthony was jealous of her mother's relationship with Caylee. Casey once told her that Cindy Anthony wanted Caylee to call her 'mom' instead of 'grand mom' the report said.

During Caylee's 2nd birthday, Casey Anthony told Downing "Oh my God, this is supposed to be Caylee's Day. I'm her mom. She's not her mom," in reference to Cindy Anthony helping Caylee open presents.

Downing also told investigators that she received a phone call from Lee Anthony in October after information had been made public about Casey telling another friend she could get some Xanex from her friend named Annie.

Downing said Lee Anthony told her, "We all know Casey's done bad things but you need to protect yourself. You need to…if they call you, you need to tell them the truth. You need to tell them anything you know because if you know something you need to tell them….Don't protect Casey."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...asey-anthony-discovery-021809,0,5750058.story

Thank you for the link. :)

So, KC wanted to go to an institution, because she thought she was having a nervous breakdown. Too bad she didn't go. Maybe Caylee would still be alive if KC had gotten some help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
benjysmom