Annie

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CA is probably the one who told her this, if true-I believe CA told AD a lot of things which accounts for some of her behavior in the interviews with LE and Morgan, and the scenario at the A's house when AD was there (CA sleeping with them, AD not asking questions).... CA did not want AD cooperating with them.

Maybe Cindy told her this, but still, she is giving her deposition under oath, yet states this is what Casey told her when they first met after she was out of jail, while time wise that is completely impossible.

Annie seems very angry, hurt and overly fixated on the fact that Casey said she could get a Xanax from her.
In my opinion, that points to guilt. If she knew Casey took them or not, why get so angry unless that was something you did not want out there?
I got new for Ms. Annie, my nephews do the same exact thing. They know they can't lie to me or out smart me, so instead they get angry at whomever has told on them. Never mind the bigger picture, they fixate on something they have done wrong and the fact that it is now exposed.

In the interview, the police asked her in hindsight which lie of Casey's she finds the most disturbing and she picked the fact that Casey told one of her friends that should could get Xanax from Annie? :loser:
:waitasec: How about obstructing the police from helping her missing daughter? A non existent nanny for a non existent job? :slap:

I am glad she broke down in the interview and couldn't even finish the sentence "If Casey hurt Caylee..."
Everyone looking to save their own butts, not helping to seek justice for this innocent little girl thousands if not millions love, I would hope you have a hard time looking at yourself in the mirror and sleeping at night. So many ways this case has been mishandled by people trying to protect someone from their community when it is obvious they committed a heinous, unspeakable act.

No wonder Annie and Casey developed such a close friendship for the time they did. These *****es are only out for themselves.

Additionally, of course Annie was coached by CA! :silenced:
Haven't we all seen this before? Casey is the Tin Man, Lee is the Scarecrow, George is the Cowardly Lion, Caylee is Dorothy, "Zanny" is the wicked witch... "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain." Cindy is The Great and Powerful OZ!
We need someone to step up and be our Glinda (the good witch) for Caylee :praying:

Annie seems very angry, hurt and overly fixated on the fact that Casey said she could get a Xanax from her.
In my opinion, that points to guilt. If she knew Casey took them or not, why get so angry unless that was something you did not want out there?
I got new for Ms. Annie, my nephews do the same exact thing. They know they can't lie to me or out smart me, so instead they get angry at whomever has told on them. Never mind the bigger picture, they fixate on something they have done wrong and the fact that it is now exposed.

In the interview, the police asked her in hindsight which lie of Casey's she finds the most disturbing and she picked the fact that Casey told one of her friends that should could get Xanax from Annie? :loser:
:waitasec: How about obstructing the police from helping her missing daughter? A non existent nanny for a non existent job? :slap:

I am glad she broke down in the interview and couldn't even finish the sentence "If Casey hurt Caylee..."
Everyone looking to save their own butts, not helping to seek justice for this innocent little girl thousands if not millions love, I would hope you have a hard time looking at yourself in the mirror and sleeping at night. So many ways this case has been mishandled by people trying to protect someone from their community when it is obvious they committed a heinous, unspeakable act.

No wonder Annie and Casey developed such a close friendship for the time they did. These *****es are only out for themselves.

Haven't we all seen this before? Casey is the Tin Man, Lee is the Scarecrow, George is the Cowardly Lion, Caylee is Dorothy, "Zanny" is the wicked witch... "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain." Cindy is The Great and Powerful OZ!
We need someone to step up and be our Glinda (the good witch) for Caylee :praying:

:blowkiss::Banane10:Welcome to W/S
I thoroughly enjoy your posts! Your Wizard of Oz stuff is the post of the year!

BBM

We have 2, Prosecutor. Linda Drane B., & Reporter, Kathi Belich, WLTV

I'm really enjoying your posts!

:( I just noticed Caylee in the back seat of that picture :beersign:

I like how in this picture, she's finally learned how to floss her teeth. She's like a wolf, for the longest time, every time I ever saw her smile, especially when she smiled at Caylee, I thought she looked like a wolf with his teeth bared. I mean for goodness sakes, why oh why didn't she just give Caylee up to a foster family and move out of Cindy's house if that's what she wanted.

I hate Casey's poses for pictures. I, too, thought she looked like the big bad wolf hanging over a innocent Caylee. (A telling pose in that one.)

Sorry if this has been discussed before (I missed it if it was), but I just watched/listened to Annie's depo and noticed something significant. When she is asked if she knows anybody else at Sawgrass Apartments, she says no but looks to the viewer's left and down as she says it. Classic behavior for someone who is lying.

I believe that Annie knows a lot more than she is telling, despite not wanting to be "the one that knows everything."

I hate Casey's poses for pictures. I, too, thought she looked like the big bad wolf hanging over a innocent Caylee. (A telling pose in that one.)

Agree! Agree! That one they keep putting up to say she's a great mom see? She looks like a wolf getting ready to devour her pray. I think it's the worse possible picture of her (hey could find (except for the party pictures).

ITA That speaks volumes to me about her character and who she is! Can you just imagine not wanting to know? She (Annie) knew Caylee from birth! She watched her grow! She saw her develop from an infant into a toddler! I'm sure she held her and played with her! We never had that chance and yet here we are day after day - supporting each other as we search for the truth behind the murder of a little girl we never knew-but grew to love through just pictures and video!!
Somewhere along the line Annie and KC grew apart-for some reason that hasn't been shared by either party. And I'm sure we'll never know the reason-the real reason. I still say Annie was acting out of self-preservation. I believe she (Annie) is in a place where if she crosses KC she knows she will be drawn into this mess and become collaterally damaged herself!
I still wonder how these people sleep at night, how are they not haunted in their dreams and how do they look at themselves in the mirror in the morning?:waitasec:

I wonder if the connection has something to do with the two brothers from Lake Vaj. I think one of them became Annie's boyfriend. They both were friends with KC for many years (no clothes party May 2008). The little bro has something to do with the tatoo shop. Is it possible that one of them knows more about what happened to Caylee - maybe going so far as helping KC with the coverup and disposal?

I'm just speculating here folks so please don't gang up on me for implicating innocent people. Annie is the one who states that KC couldn't have done this alone. Annie gets emotional when she mentions the Lake Vaj guy.

Woe.be.gone, I appreciate you mentioning the Lake Vaj brothers. I have to make more time dig into this again. There's something about Annie's limited amount of information that makes me think she must know a lot more.

Another thing I need to revisit - I've always thought, Casey seemed highly upset seeing Brandon S. at the party. She questioned his being engaged, and I think she was actually hurt by him. He had definitely moved on.

Woe.be.gone, I appreciate you mentioning the Lake Vaj brothers. I have to make more time dig into this again. There's something about Annie's limited amount of information that makes me think she must know a lot more.

Another thing I need to revisit - I've always thought, Casey seemed highly upset seeing Brandon S. at the party. She questioned his being engaged, and I think she was actually hurt by him. He had definitely moved on.

IIRC KC told Amy that Brandon had made her pregnant and she had had a miscarriage. I hope these fellas all ran to the Health Dept. for checkups when they realized how they were all connected intimately with KC and each other!! YIKES!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Niceperson