Announcement to Searchers from Law Enforcement

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really understand that. What would Hailey's status have to do with not getting supplies for their searches? It would be important to discover her body, and realistically that's what these searches out in the field were all about. Why would money dry up if Hailey is deceased? :waitasec:
There probably would still be some coming in, but IMO not as much ! And I would think the T-shirt sales etc. would drop off tremendously. Just beleive if she is deceased all the memoribilia sales would dwindle.

Do you have a link verifying all this damage took place? This is horrible and the searchers should be held accountable. TIA

Rumors will fly rampant...especially having to do with monies funded. I'm sure everything that was donated to the local searchers was in good faith and with the knowledge it could be squandered...tho hopefully it was not. I hope all the donations going to the searchers will not stop, as searches have not been exclusively looking for a live HD since the beginning. She still needs to brought home; finding her remains would be beneficial to the entire investigation as well as come closure to her loved ones. If someone harmed HD, justice needs to be served for it...and tho remotely possible w/o her remains, it would prove beyond a doubt that HD was.

JMO
Yes I do know charges were filed against a search leader(local) for the damages, not sure what the resolution has been.

IMO SAR has been our best source of searches. I know they really work the maps and get out there. KUDOS to SAR !!

But it was said HD had flip flops on?

We have to consider the source of this information. I believe if anything was on HD's feet it was socks. Our temps during that time were cold and got colder still in February.

It's possible she was wearing socks with the flip-flops. Girls around here frequently.

When was the last time LE did a search?

It's possible she was wearing socks with the flip-flops. Girls around here frequently.

JMO but I don't think Hailey had anything on her feet, no socks, no flip flops, just bare feet, when she left the house on Chesnut.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/27403999/detail.html

Patricia Trichel is now a search coordinator????

Only 1 person, other than coordinators, showed up today to search.....how sad.

Please tell us where Hailey is

JMO

ETA - So what happened to the SB lady? Did she resign from the "head searcher" position???

This makes no sense whatsoever! Even though she isn't technically HD's grandmother, she has done everything possible to insinuate that she is. She is far too connected to the family to be in a position to offer impartial assistance to search let alone to lead it. I can understand why no one showed up. I would have gone alone to search under the circumstances.

moo

ETA - So what happened to the SB lady? Did she resign from the "head searcher" position???

This makes no sense whatsoever! Even though she isn't technically HD's grandmother, she has done everything possible to insinuate that she is. She is far too connected to the family to be in a position to offer impartial assistance to search let alone to lead it. I can understand why no one showed up. I would have gone alone to search under the circumstances.

moo

IDK. The article doesn't mention SB and it didn't call Patricia the "head searcher" just a "search coordinator". She definitely is to close to the family to be a "neutral" searcher. Oh, how I wish we had some locals to tell us what is really going on. The "family" in this case seems so dysfunctional...

JMO :banghead:

It would be interesting to know if indeed Hailey owned a pair of flip flops. I know that sounds strange how many of us don't. But, this whole mix up on shoes has bothered me. I'd love to see a picture of Hailey in flip flops. Unfortunately it appears there are not many picturs of Hailey in the last year or so. Or they are being held back for some reason.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/apr/02/dunns-searchers-not-hindered/

According this article, nine volunteers showed up today to seach...

Other fund-raising events such as a barbecue and a fun run are in the planning stages.
"We are trying to keep the community involved," Markunas said. "We still pray for a miracle."

This is so good to hear. Maybe they could get a local band or two to volunteer their time (good PR too) for a jam/dance fundraiser.

I would love to know if LE is staying in close communication with any searchers. I would also like to know if LE has investigated any one who is serving as a spokesperson, leader, what have you of any so called groups that are searching
...does LE does perform any kind of background check on these persons who give the impression that they are 'leaders'.
Are records beign kept by these non LE groups as to who shows up to search?

Why does there appear to be no cohesiveness among various groups/individuals who SAY their goal is to FIND HAILEY??

I wonder if the news outlets would revive the interest for searching for Hailey if the dramas associated with different aspects of the case would simmer down and get the FOCUS back to finding HAILEY?

:bump: Bumping with a prayer for Hailey

It would be interesting to know if indeed Hailey owned a pair of flip flops. I know that sounds strange how many of us don't. But, this whole mix up on shoes has bothered me. I'd love to see a picture of Hailey in flip flops. Unfortunately it appears there are not many picturs of Hailey in the last year or so. Or they are being held back for some reason.

I still don't understand the flip-flops. It was winter time and by all accounts too cold outside to just wear sandals. Of course, kids do lots of weird things, and if she was staying in the neighborhood it might make sense, but still . . . it's one of those mysterious details that makes you go hmmmmmmm...:waitasec:

I still don't understand the flip-flops. It was winter time and by all accounts too cold outside to just wear sandals. Of course, kids do lots of weird things, and if she was staying in the neighborhood it might make sense, but still . . . it's one of those mysterious details that makes you go hmmmmmmm...:waitasec:

Conceivably -- and I'm not saying this is what I think happened -- she might have grabbed the first thing she found to protect her feet. If she was leaving hastily in order to get away from an unpleasant situation, for instance. They might not even have been hers.

grandmaj, I too want to know if Hailey owned a pair of flip flops. Her brother would know so hopefully he's been asked.

It's possible SA and BD “invented” the flip flops to make it look like Hailey left the house on her own volition and they don’t really exist.

In the picture taken in the house this past Xmas, both Billie and Hailey are wearing running shoes.

I would ask Clint and Naomi if Hailey owned a pair of flip flops and if she ever wore them when she stopped by on a daily basis or if she always wore her running shoes. If she only wore her running shoes when she went to Clint's, that would imply she never wore flip flops when she left the house. MOO

Conceivably -- and I'm not saying this is what I think happened -- she might have grabbed the first thing she found to protect her feet. If she was leaving hastily in order to get away from an unpleasant situation, for instance. They might not even have been hers.

That's not what I personally think happened. I don't believe she fled anywhere and left the house without any shoes on because someone didn't think of that. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman