Announcement to Searchers from Law Enforcement

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Insane to insert oneself into the criminal investigation of a missing child, one whom LE likely believes is no longer alive. A suspect named early on; mother defending and fraternizing with the primary suspect in her daughter's disappearance; child *advertiser censored* found during the investigation; mother and suspect failing polys out of the gate; mother caught in lies to LE, etc.

I say good for LE stating what should be quite obvious to the personal friends of the suspect and POI.

Rumors of non-authorized searches on private property - Check
Rumors of damage to private property - Check

Rumors of personal friendships with any suspect or person of interest will be taken seriously - I would think unusual to feel the need to have to state this.
Speculation: are these individuals possibly planted within search parties? Wow!

Red,Bold BM
Wow, first time I have ever heard this...what exactly does it mean???? I need clarification on this (like the whole story)!

Insane to insert oneself into the criminal investigation of a missing child, one whom LE likely believes is no longer alive. A suspect named early on; mother defending and fraternizing with the primary suspect in her daughter's disappearance; child *advertiser censored* found during the investigation; mother and suspect failing polys out of the gate; mother caught in lies to LE, etc.

I say good for LE stating what should be quite obvious to the personal friends of the suspect and POI.

I agree wholeheartedly. One confusing thing about the announcement, imo, is that LE has only publicly named one person as a suspect or POI. So, whose friends are we talking about aside from Shawn's?:waitasec:

Rumors of non-authorized searches on private property, damage to private property, and personal friendships with any suspect or person of interest will be taken seriously

Oooops silly me. In my feeble mind I was thinking this was addressing SA AND BD. Yes...No?

As of this broadcast, law enforcement officials are urging all volunteers to know with whom they are searching.

Also, it is a good idea for all volunteer search captains or coordinators to keep a valid drivers license or state I.D. of any people that search with their group.
http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011/03/28/hailey-dunn-transcript-law-enforcement-announcement-to-searchers-kbst-am-1490-radio-march-24-2011/

I wonder why this was said.....what is a drivers license or state ID going to help?????

Both BJD and SA have been so overly confident and arrogant concerning the discovery of evidence related to H during the searches. Damn-Shawn's poly even indicated that he was being truthful when he indicated where H could be located!

Wonder what's all of a sudden rattled one or the both of them. Where precisely were they last weekend?

Were'nt they being searched and arrested?

My speculation is that friends of either SA and BJD, or both, may be helping to search for Hailey. Even if this is "rumor," LE is giving notice that these "friends" are friends with the primary suspect and/or POI in H's disappearance. They are going to be scrutinized. They are on notice should any evidence found be tampered with, hidden, etc.

Sounds like the similar notice LE put Billie on during her jailhouse interrogation. I mean chat.

Bottom line: refrain from inserting yourself into the case if you have a close friendship with the primary suspect and/or POI.

As of this broadcast, law enforcement officials are urging all volunteers to know with whom they are searching.

Also, it is a good idea for all volunteer search captains or coordinators to keep a valid drivers license or state I.D. of any people that search with their group.
http://casesignal.wordpress.com/201...o-searchers-kbst-am-1490-radio-march-24-2011/

I wonder why this was said.....what is a drivers license or state ID going to help?????

Verify physcial id and provides list of searchers. If they are really sincere about searching....they won't have problem with a copy being made of their id. imo

I agree wholeheartedly. One confusing thing about the announcement, imo, is that LE has only publicly named one person as a suspect or POI. So, whose friends are we talking about aside from Shawn's?:waitasec:

I'd say, Billie's.

One named "suspect" - Shawn
Person of Interest - Billie

Is Billie not a person of interest? I thought that had been confirmed by a DA? There's a thread on it somewhere.

Verify physcial id and provides list of searchers. If they are really sincere about searching....they won't have problem with a copy being made of their id. imo

The goal of the searchers is to find Hailey and/or possible evidence. Hindering the investigation, protecting or assisting any future defense of the primary suspect and current POI, is not part of the search description. Defense of the suspect and POI should be left to their respective attorneys by all searchers.

yeah I caught that- singular- any suspect or person of interest...not suspectS or personS of interest...intentional or not?
I thought LE had POI'S ???

maybe reading too much into the statement.

Find Hailey

I agree and if they were searching with one of the professional organizations they would have to provide an id.

I am also wondering if LE will go over these logs later. I know that it is common for a perp to return to the scene or area to sort of re live the crime. They may be looking for names, etc. to match up to other records too. jmo

Were'nt they being searched and arrested?

After BD's release from jail. LE stated they were seen together during the weekend even after her DNT order, and after BJD said LE showed Billie the threats (never sent) on SA's cell.

Yep, BD pretty much voiced that confidence when she said announced another vigil would be held at the six month mark.

Now why in the world would a mom of a "missing" child make such a public statement{even an announcement of sorts}with great confidence about that there will be another vigil held at the six month mark?
IMO a parent would first of all be hoping to God that her not knowing where her daughter was would not be for even one more day..that the pain and anguish of not knowing was so excruciating that her prayer everyday was for that day to be the day that Hailey is found{of course hopefully alive}..but the just not knowing is unbearable for a parent..

For Billie to so confidently have made this statement/announcement really really is indicative of "something"..and that "something" IMO is guilty knowledge...knowing for certain that there will indeed be a six month mark because not only does she know that Hailey is not alive..therefor cannot come walking thru the door one day..but even more so confident that what was done with Hailey's remains was something she feels confident that the method of disposal will not be discovered nor will her daughter's remains..

I'm sorry but that statement IMO is extremely "telling" and extremely "damning"...

As for the radio announcement per LE to the "searchers" I found it to be all SOP talk with the one exception of the "friendship" issue..

Which IMO the entire reason for the radio announcement was for the sole purpose of making the "friendship" statement..I believe the other was thrown in there to make it not so glaringly obvious that LE is getting on the airwaves and making a direct statement to a specific person or persons{whom I am certain know exactly who they are and knew that statement was directed specifically at them}..

But am baffled by what could possibly be going on..is someone who is actively searching become close with one of the POI's therefor could be manipulated into covering up/hiding/disposing of any evidence that they happen upon??

Has Billie befriended one of them for the sole purpose to manipulate and use this person to further help the cover up/keep their azzes out of jail..
Could she even be directing them to certain areas where known pieces of evidence{maybe small pieces that one would not even realize was related to Hailey}and attempting to have this person or persons retrieve this "something" that Billie knows is there..to keep it out of the wrong hands{LE}..or from being discovered by honest searchers who happen upon it and would immediately call LE in??

I certainly wouldn't put it past her..At this point there is nothing that I wouldn't put past her..jmo tho!

There was that one searcher mentioned in one of the articles that made that rather strange comment about the child *advertiser censored*. I will try to find the link.

I believe you're talking about this article:

Searcher SB said although she's disturbed by the findings, she believes it has little to do with Hailey's case.

"Most people that are into stuff like that...they're more into it for the pleasure than actually doing any physical harm," she said.

Lloyd said her group plans to continue focusing their efforts on Hailey rather than Billie and Shawn.

"Everybody has their opinion. To each their own. We're not out here to judge them, we're just out here to help find their child," she said.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=346916

RSBM

But am baffled by what could possibly be going on..is someone who is actively searching become close with one of the POI's therefor could be manipulated into covering up/hiding/disposing of any evidence that they happen upon??

Has Billie befriended one of them for the sole purpose to manipulate and use this person to further help the cover up/keep their azzes out of jail..
Could she even be directing them to certain areas where known pieces of evidence{maybe small pieces that one would not even realize was related to Hailey}and attempting to have this person or persons retrieve this "something" that Billie knows is there..to keep it out of the wrong hands{LE}..or from being discovered by honest searchers who happen upon it and would immediately call LE in??

I certainly wouldn't put it past her..At this point there is nothing that I wouldn't put past her..jmo tho!

CD is the only one BD has been manipulating....first hand...and CD has expressed doubts on BD and SA's involvement...more that once. She is very adamant of late in letting the public know she going to be working with CD in the search for HD. She then goes on to put more pressure on him with the text offer on custody/house, etc. She's pushing CD...why? What cards is she trying to play? Remember CD is the ultimate "searcher" for HD.

JMO

They are not telling the volunteers who they can be friends with. They are telling the volunteers if they ARE already good friends with the suspect or POI... then to please not search.

I think that is perfectly reasonable. You do not want the best friend of a murder suspect finding the body. It's simple to me.

I wouldn't want Shawn's cousin C searching. Or any of Shawn's other friends. Who knows who other POI's could be. It is just best that none of them search. Just like family.

There is also the point that if friends of the POI or suspect are searching they could UNINTENTIONALLY let the POI or suspect know if they are getting close... giving them a chance to cover their tracks. Simply by talking about where they searched.

Every time I begin to think that LE has a handle on this case, and is professional, they come out with something...weird and almost nonsensical. How on earth can they dictate to volunteers who they can be friends with? :(

I guess this case might be a good example of why LE usually declines search help from the general public...

The ID verifies your identity.

In this case it would help to verify there was not any family members, people with REALLY bad criminal records or people who otherwise shouldn't be searching.

Every search I have ever been on I have shown my ID.

They at least took down your name, (if they didn't take your ID completely) and then you checked out when you came back. That way they also made sure that everyone came back. (Mountain searches.)

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011/03/28/hailey-dunn-transcript-law-enforcement-announcement-to-searchers-kbst-am-1490-radio-march-24-2011/

RSBM

CD is the only one BD has been manipulating....first hand...and CD has expressed doubts on BD and SA's involvement...more that once. She is very adamant of late in letting the public know she going to be working with CD in the search for HD. She then goes on to put more pressure on him with the text offer on custody/house, etc. She's pushing CD...why? What cards is she trying to play? Remember CD is the ultimate "searcher" for HD.

JMO

Hmm. True..very true..Holly Thanks for reminding me of CD being searcher number one and that he is number one that BD manipulates.. Had not even looked at it from that angle...

well well well..... this seems to be a very pinpoint and direct statement to certain people doesn't it?

would love to know to whom LE is referring to...

(((I am sure they (le) is well aware))))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman