Anthony Family Inconsistencies #3 Obstruction charges? perjury? Mistrial?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone in another thread posted something along the lines of George claiming to have seen KC on the 24th with the gas can incident but believed he may have been incorrect with the date because of a short phone call that was seen on KC's phone to GA's cell on that date during the time both of them would have been at the house during the gas can incident?

I thought this was interesting hopefully someone more familiar with the time line, GA's interview, and the Cell records for that day on KC's phone can shed some light to this?

I was hoping that this could be contradictions for the entire case....not just when it comes to the Anthony family.

Cindy saying "Casey was betrayed by someone she trusted"

George saying "We know who has her and they are being watched"

She borrowed the shovel to dig bamboo shoots from the yard

Someone in another thread posted something along the lines of George claiming to have seen KC on the 24th with the gas can incident but believed he may have been incorrect with the date because of a short phone call that was seen on KC's phone to GA's cell on that date during the time both of them would have been at the house during the gas can incident?

I thought this was interesting hopefully someone more familiar with the time line, GA's interview, and the Cell records for that day on KC's phone can shed some light to this?

the 24th of june is the day ga filed the le report about the gas cans being stolen. ga says that he was at the house and kc came by, they then supposedly had a confrontation about the gas cans. I found that hard to believe, no way would she have stopped. I checked the pings. kc talked to jesse at 1:19 she was near al apt, then she pings at the a's house at 2:42, she leaves the a's house at 2:56, she called ga's cell at 2:48 for 35 seconds. so why would she call his cell supposedly they are both at the house together? And you would have to shoot out my tires to get me to stop if I had decomp smell in my car. I think something like this happened just not on the 24th.

I'm going to post a list of contradictions on this page later, because there are tons of them. And it will take awhile to compile them.

Thanks KellioPSL

I think it would be extremely helpful. Then once the majority of the consistencies are listed maybe that will shed some light on a few different things.

Sort of like an "If not...then who what when or where?"

Here a good one, kc's camp is going to say the car was at the amscot because she ran out of gas. She parked it there after driving aroung until it was on fumes, the tow truck driver said he had never seen someone run out of gas in a parking space, even if the car was pushed into the lot getting it into the spot directly next to the dumpster would have been almost impossible, she parked the car and left a purse on the seat in the hopes that someone needing money and a car would steal it, that would have been one unlucky criminal, he wouldnt have kept it for very long.

Casey saying her father borrowed the car and hit a squirrel leaving the bad smell

I seriously doubt it - the media and LE seem to give alot of leeway to the grandparents . Going after them isnt a great PR move nor will it accomplish much
KC has already punished them permanently and severely .

Here a good one, kc's camp is going to say the car was at the amscot because she ran out of gas. She parked it there after driving aroung until it was on fumes, the tow truck driver said he had never seen someone run out of gas in a parking space, even if the car was pushed into the lot getting it into the spot directly next to the dumpster would have been almost impossible, she parked the car and left a purse on the seat in the hopes that someone needing money and a car would steal it, that would have been one unlucky criminal, he wouldnt have kept it for very long.

yeah it's obvious that she left her stuff in the vehicle hoping the vehicle would have been stolen because had that actually occured then she would have easily went with a more believeable story that she was carjacked and something happened to Caylee. The being out of gas thing though, I'm not buying it. I'm wondering if at any time Sypining gas comes into play here. But then who and why? ya know? I want to know what happened during the time frame she pulled into Amscot to the time she was picked up by TonE. If her plan was to have someone she knew stage the car being stolen and place it in another location. So again... I'm racking my brain to try and think what went wrong here other than the car got towed before anything else could be played out.

I am a newbie from MA - Is the amscot known to be a dangerous place or a place where cars are stolen from? Also if GA had to put gas in car at the tow yard to drive home,is it possible gas was siphoned at the amscot?

yeah it's obvious that she left her stuff in the vehicle hoping the vehicle would have been stolen because had that actually occured then she would have easily went with a more believeable story that she was carjacked and something happened to Caylee. The being out of gas thing though, I'm not buying it. I'm wondering if at any time Sypining gas comes into play here. But then who and why? ya know? I want to know what happened during the time frame she pulled into Amscot to the time she was picked up by TonE. If her plan was to have someone she knew stage the car being stolen and place it in another location. So again... I'm racking my brain to try and think what went wrong here other than the car got towed before anything else could be played out.

I re read the tow owner interview with le and he says ga tried to start the car and it wouldnt start, they looked at the gas gauge and it was on empty, ga told him he had a gas can in his car sb commented that he didnt know many people who drove around with a gas can in their car, and he went on to describe the can old worn small paint chipped off. I dont think she had an accomplice to stage the car thing. I truly believe in her mind she thought check cashing place, better chance of the car being stolen here. amscot was just to get rid of that stinking car.

I was thinking that same thing that maybe the gas was taken at Amscot.
I don't think she would have left her purse in the car and truly ran out of gas. how would a criminal have taken it then?

I wonder if gas was taken while at the amscot or tow yard unless the tow driver specifically checked first to see if there was gas in it?

This whole Amscot/Tow yard situation doesn't sit right with me. I want to believe that she was doing something significant during the time frame right before TonE picked her up. but if so, then what? How did she get the things from her house that TonE witnessed she had? I still feel like someone else was in on a portion of this whole mess, but who?

I was thinking that same thing that maybe the gas was taken at Amscot.
I don't think she would have left her purse in the car and truly ran out of gas. how would a criminal have taken it then?

I wonder if gas was taken while at the amscot or tow yard unless the tow driver specifically checked first to see if there was gas in it?

This whole Amscot/Tow yard situation doesn't sit right with me. I want to believe that she was doing something significant during the time frame right before TonE picked her up. but if so, then what? How did she get the things from her house that TonE witnessed she had? I still feel like someone else was in on a portion of this whole mess, but who?
no she acted alone this woman never really shared herself, true self with anyone. on her myspace page " trust no one, only yourself

one thing for sure at the trial will happen

the family will not be able to go in a "backwards kind of way" or spin things over and over and over when answering a question

the prosecution will ask them to please JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION
and the judge will DEMAND it

:woohoo:

And THAT is a beautiful thing!!!:)

I see KC not talking and parents perjury!!! They may be in jail also by that time.......for everything coming to light, cover up.......interferring with evidence. Someone dumb might get away with it, but an X 'homecide' detective and a 'nurse', know the rules, smell and know right from wrong.........and they did WRONG!!

A glaring spot in time is the night of June 15. Was there a loud row that got physical or not? The neighbors overheard an uproarious slanging match and LA claims CA put her hands around KC's neck. CA, instead, says she and Caylee had dinner at the mother's in Mt. Dora, came home and enjoyed the pool. KC thought it was too cold for her. Later, Cindy tucked KC and Caylee into bed. It's hard to believe all of that happened during the evening of June 15. Somebody would be breathing hard.

It's important because it either supports the night spent at home and the goodbyes at 12:50 the next day or makes that suspect. If KC tore out of Hopespring with her daughter, the child had a very bad night with no known place to bed down apart from the trunk. If the two of them stayed at the A's, the harm came later. Since by CA's own admission, the two were nowhere to be found in ensuing weeks, the provocation was most likely what the neighbors overheard and what LA describes of the scene at the house on June 15.

CA said there was no odor in the car before it went to the tow yard but KC admitted to all her friends there was an odor in her .

Bella Vida (beautiful life) tattoo when the most beautiful thing in a moms life was "kidnapped". Ask anyone who has a kidnapped child if they thought it was wonderful that they would celebrate with a tattoo. Or have time to get a tattoo. I could see getting a tattoo if you lost a loved one but that would only be if they were dead and not by your own hand.

That alone makes me fume :mad: I'm so tempted to send Princess KC a little note at her new palace and ask her how that's working out for her.

Bella Vita - How's that working out for ya KC ?? :behindbar

I seriously doubt it - the media and LE seem to give alot of leeway to the grandparents . Going after them isnt a great PR move nor will it accomplish much
KC has already punished them permanently and severely .

I disagree somewhat. You can become a victim, but to let it continue is a choice they have made. GA says he wants it to end, he wants closure.
This girl is not someone who should ever be allowed in society again.
Lastly I believe that if one of them gets arrested, this will come to an end REAL QUICK. !! Caylee's body will be found and I truly believe that if they arrest and accept a plea in exchange that is the only card LE has to play at this point. I've never seen a family as bad, nor one that could involve a whole Country. :bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela