Anthony Family Spokesman Resigns/Is Fired *all threads merged*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't think JB will go next, BUT he has lined up a defense team so if he does resign it won't shock me

I wonder when NeJame will resign??? Once he finds out what the A's are probably doing behind his back. Who thinks the A's have been totally honest with NaJame???? My guess is no

----------------------------

OMG .... now watch CA schedule another interview on GMA so she can whine some more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

I know! Hey MN-Get the Anthony's their own reality show!! Then they can keep all the money and not fight about it! You can call it "Cindy Knows Best" or maybe "Desperate Anthony's" or maybe "Orlando's Biggest Losers." Come on everybody-help me out!!:waitasec:

I don't think JB will go next, BUT he has lined up a defense team so if he does resign it won't shock me

I wonder when NeJame will resign??? Once he finds out what the A's are probably doing behind his back. Who thinks the A's have been totally honest with NaJame???? My guess is no

The A's and honest just don't mix, as far as I can see.

I know! Hey MN-Get the Anthony's their own reality show!! Then they can keep all the money and not fight about it! You can call it "Cindy Knows Best" or maybe "Desperate Anthony's" or maybe "Orlando's Biggest Losers." Come on everybody-help me out!!:waitasec:

Too bad "Who wants to be a Millionaire" is already taken.

----------------------------

OMG .... now watch CA schedule another interview on GMA so she can whine some more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

ROFLMAO1.gif

"Turn of the Shrew"?

Ha!!! "Survivor: The Anthonys. See who will survive the wrath of the Anthonys."

Oh aren't the A's always the victims? I'm sure the guy resigned for the reasons he stated and the A's are just trying to save face. The A family tradition, when people don't see things the way you want them too.......spin baby spin! If he did get paid for any interviews, sounds like they are mad they didn't get their "cut". IMO the donation $ is drying up and that is their reason for lashing out at everyone this week.

You are right. They should have just been happy that those interviews were just one more way to call attention to the case (which for the A's "agenda" is a good thing).

Let's not forget about the P.I. Didn't he just state he's doing this for free too? You know he's got no legit search for a live Caylee.

Oy Vey! Can this saga get anymore disturbing? I really don't beleive he was an asset to this family in the first place. We hardly heard from him because they A's were going on every TV show that would hear thier lies. Why have a spokesperson when your not going to keep your mouth shut. The spokesperson is supposed to speak for you did anyone run that by the A's. It seems not. I can't wait til that gag order is in place. What is CA going to do then? She can not keep quiet and her nose out of people business.

I do believe this story. And like I said before I believe Garrison brought in LP, and possibily paid the 50,000 for bond, then mag shopped for pics of Caseys release.

I so totally agree. What a bunch of dirtbags. LP can do all the searching he wants but I know his true motive. ($$$$$$$$$$) :mad:

Spokesperson? What spokesperson? Every time I turn on the t.v. I see an A family member. (Guess he was doing it for free because he didn't have any work to do, lol!)

Sorry, couldn't help myself.:whistle:

There are always 3 sides to every story, theirs, theirs, and the truth. The word truth has no part being involved in anything to do with Casey, her family, or anyone else involved with them, IMHO. Almost everyone involved with this family is worried about the almighty dollar and it's just plain sickening.

MD Mommy, you always post what I am thinking :blowkiss: are you reading my mind?

I would like to add that everyone involved with this freaky family should RUN as fast as they can, far, far away.

The A's are like a contagious disease

"Due to the erratic behavior over the last several months exhibited by the Anthony family, Larry Garrison is resigning as their spokesperson. It is my opinion that others have manipulated them into situations, that would not dignify the family. I can no longer be part of that behavior."

Well, I suppose suddenly developing a conscience is better than NEVER having one at all.

There's a limit to how much Kool-Aid any sane person can or will drink.... Garrison finally reached his limit.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89
Back