Anthony Home And Floor Plans

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Steve2010 and I will continue to ammend small details, but the broad outline will remain fixed from post #497 onwards.

Ok this is my last revision for tonight.
Does anybody have a good picture of the kitchen? I want to put the breakfast bar in there because I think I saw a picture of Caylee standing next to it once but I would like to make sure it's the right spot before I add it.

picture.php

Bar to our right.

We also see a brief glimpse of the bar from the other side during the Caylee breakfast video.
We see a bench top and one stool underneath that, so the bench top overhangs the cabinets.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQBKRSWMWhA&feature=related

picture.php

This is set up in house with tour.Oviously the A's don't have this. They have the bar instead

Ok this is my last revision for tonight.
final3.jpg

Does anybody have a good picture of the kitchen? I want to put the breakfast bar in there because I think I saw a picture of Caylee standing next to it once but I would like to make sure it's the right spot before I add it.

Not off-hand. But that looks great too!

Here's is the latest floor plan. Kitchen was revised as I realized that pookie53 had it drawn correctly.

Oh - and Hercule Poirot's cat is back on the scene....lol

CA-House-01-12-09-B.jpg

Here's is the latest floor plan. Kitchen was revised as I realized that pookie53 had it drawn correctly.

Oh - and Hercule Poirot's cat is back on the scene....lol

CA-House-01-12-09-B.jpg

Looks very good. Just to insert my two cents here... On the Greta video and on the picture of Caylee in the door of kitchen looking to dining room there is no sliding glass door in the kitchen it is simply a window looking out the back yard. There are two sliding doors one in the master suite and one in the great room.
As a side note... I think the anthony's perhaps remodeled the kitchen in the last year or so, compare Caylee photo to Greta tour the kitchen cabinets are different and perhaps that is what is throwing us off here.
Just my two cents...

How does the picture of Caylee in the kitchen tell you that there is no sliding door leading to the outside? She is standing in the doorway between the kitchen and dining room.

The other two identical homes have sliding doors in the kitchen.

Looks very good. Just to insert my two cents here... On the Greta video and on the picture of Caylee in the door of kitchen looking to dining room there is no sliding glass door in the kitchen it is simply a window looking out the back yard. There are two sliding doors one in the master suite and one in the great room.
As a side note... I think the anthony's perhaps remodeled the kitchen in the last year or so, compare Caylee photo to Greta tour the kitchen cabinets are different and perhaps that is what is throwing us off here.
Just my two cents...
The window or glass doors in the kitchen are floor to ceiling. In other similar home they look like doors not window. In the Greta tour from the outside it looks like a door, you can see door handle. But I have never seen them open.

The video of Caylee having breakfast (post #96) was taken in the kitchen, and it clearly shows that there is a sliding glass door there.

This area is not the great room or dining room, because the sunroom is too far away to be anything other than the kitchen.

Ok, so where in the kitchen was the highchair positioned in the video? Was it in the empty "northwest" corner of the kitchen facing/or angled toward the sink?

It was at the upper lefthand corner next to the sliding door. The cameraman is facing towards the left - because you can see the sunroom in the background.

The window or glass doors in the kitchen are floor to ceiling. In other similar home they look like doors not window. In the Greta tour from the outside it looks like a door, you can see door handle. But I have never seen them open.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eMDQzXM4zU&feature=related

4:48 just as they round the corner coming from the shed (gas cans) you can get a quick glimpse of the kitchen window, then the 2 DR windows, then opening door to sun room you see the first sliding glass door (great room), then beyond that is the MBR sliding door.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiQK700P8nM&feature=related

2:45 are a couple of shots in the kitchen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTZFBW4-fOE&feature=related

Here you can see the kitchen cabinets are different.

I am still searching for the... I thought it was the Greta exclusive where they tour the entire house and I remember going from the dining room into the kitchen because I remember the shine on the dining room table (strange things stay in my head).
Remember these homes were built about 25 years ago and few are the same as when built. The most likely thing to have changed are going to be the kitchen and the bathrooms.
I nwill keep searching to backup my idea.

It was at the upper lefthand corner next to the sliding door. The cameraman is facing towards the left - because you can see the sunroom in the background.

Thanks, Steve, I finally got a feel for the kitchen now. That breakfast nook looks like it's on wheels (in one of the photos).

Question: I am seeing white tile in the dining room, bathroom, and kitchen. I think I'm seeing white/off white/beige carpeting/large rugs in the living room, Lee's room, and Caylee's room. Wondering if Casey has tile or carpeting in her room? If I were going to kill someone in the A's house, I would make sure I do it on tile, not light, porous, carpeting. Even if it was strangulation or smothering, if Casey watched CSI enough, she'd know she'd be dealing with fluids/other matter that are not blood. Wondered about the flooring in Cindy's room as well, but something tells me Casey would not murder Caylee in Cindy's room. Casey always picks the familiar.

Another prime room to murder, is, of course, the main bathroom. It has the unique feature of having 4 inside walls, so the neighbors would not hear the struggle, if any. She would have the water to clean up right away, then a quick getaway to the garage. Yep, my vote is for the bathroom or Casey's room.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eMDQzXM4zU&feature=related

4:48 just as they round the corner coming from the shed (gas cans) you can get a quick glimpse of the kitchen window, then the 2 DR windows, then opening door to sun room you see the first sliding glass door (great room), then beyond that is the MBR sliding door.

I am still searching for the... I thought it was the Greta exclusive where they tour the entire house and I remember going from the dining room into the kitchen because I remember the shine on the dining room table (strange things stay in my head).
Remember these homes were built about 25 years ago and few are the same as when built. The most likely thing to have changed are going to be the kitchen and the bathrooms.
I am trying to see what you say but I can not. It looks like glass doors to me. Posibly not used.

*snipped by me*
Great links. When you say the cabinets are different, do you mean that breakfast counter is like oak and the kitchen cabinets are dark brown? I was thinking that was because I believe the breakfast counter is on wheels, purchased separately. Is that what you mean?

In the last video link you have posted, at about 2:36, it shows Caylee standing next to an oak cabinet (which I believe is the moveable breakfast counter on wheels) that does not match the rest of the dark brown cabinests. Is that what you mean by the cabinets being different? Or am I missing something else? :)

I noticed Greta and Cindy walking along the side of the house to the shed where the gas cans were stolen. I noticed Caylee's bedroom window so very close to the shed. I'm wondering if Casey could have moved Caylee's body out Caylee's bedroom window at some point to avoid dragging evidence through the house. I guess I need to find the info as to where the cadavery dogs hit.

I added the breakfast bar in kitchen.
final4.jpg
Its looking excellent. Nice cat. Correct colour(color) as well.

Would look better with a patio area at back and some cobbled paths etc

If I was going to be picky, I would say the West property boundary needs to come a little towads the house? Gate closer to garage. You could give G & C a bed (Perhaps twin beds? Do we know?)

pookie53 - nice work on the layout - what software are you using ?

Also, I believe that there is a closet in Caylee's room too. Otherwise, the realtor would not be able to list it as a bedroom. There is also a door on the opening just below the sofa. Clearly shows in the videos. Also, not to nit-pick - the closet door to the walk-in-closet swings out - not in.

Again - really nice work !!!!

Here's the latest from Hercule Poirot

Have added the dig spot plus the patio area and walkway by the garage

Again - if anyone would like a pdf version of this, please PM me with an email address. It looks way better as a pdf than a jpeg.

pookie53 - nice work on the layout - what software are you using ?

Also, I believe that there is a closet in Caylee's room too. Otherwise, the realtor would not be able to list it as a bedroom. There is also a door on the opening just below the sofa. Clearly shows in the videos. Also, not to nit-pick - the closet door to the walk-in-closet swings out - not in.

Again - really nice work !!!!
Not to be double picky:

The walk in closet shown with double door in realtor tour. BOTH swinging out.

Little cupboard near door to garage has a single door, not a bi-fold.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME
Back