Anthony Home And Floor Plans

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My W/D is in the garage. Just depends on the house. Number of bathrooms varies but it would be extremely unusual for a house that size/style to have only one bath.

Hi thanks for that , yes I was really after the sort of prices and so forth and whether that is a median size home or above avg over there etc..

Just very interested in pricing and sq m2
Good luck getting square meters out of us yanks.

The U.S. officially embraced the metric system in 1875. I think it can safely be said that adoption has been slow.

The two biggest discrepencies in the drawing that I did for Hercule Poirot are;

1. The garage has an offset in the back wall by the Hot Water heater. It is not a straight line.

2. Caylee's bedroom does not have a closet, although the basic outline of the walls is pretty much the same.

Can anyone shed some light on the garage layout, with regard to the back wall, as this possibly affects the layout of the bathroom.

Steve, I noticed the weird garage wall in one of the videos or photos a few weeks back. I just groaned when I saw it thinking I didn't know what I needed to do to change it and wasn't sure if I wanted to attempt it in the sim house, but maybe you guys would want the change reflected in your drawings. If I come up with anything, I'll let you know.

Not wierd.
Suzet has put in a lot of effort and research into the finer points of decore etc. Not shown on the working floorplan (YET) but certainly of importance to get a sense of the crime location.

You do realise that Penny is an eye wittness? Presently eating tinned salmon under the wittness protection scheme?

Thanks, Herc.

You are too funny.

I found it quite fascinating that in a house full of LE turning the house over topsy turvy, this cat is snoozing through it all on Cindy and George's bed. My cat would have been under the bed. Remember what I said about Penny being in a neutral place? Penny is cool.

Thanks, Herc.

You are too funny.

I found it quite fascinating that in a house full of LE turning the house over topsy turvy, this cat is snoozing through it all on Cindy and George's bed. My cat would have been under the bed. Remember what I said about Penny being in a neutral place? Penny is cool.
I have sent photo evidence to Steve2010 to guage his opinion on the garage wall kinks. To me not important, but he may have a point in regards to master bedroom ablutions?

There are several good photos at Fox Orlando. You might be interested. Awfull chinese stuff in masterbedroom for instance. I looked at last set. There may be more in other sets?

Based on the layout by Hercule Poirot and Steve2010, here are two shots of the Anthony house I built in sims2:

picture.php

The one below is added per Hercule's request. It is titled, "A Cat's Point of View"

picture.php

suzet

Excellent work!!

The rearranging of KC's room, and in particular, the TV placement, has always stuck in my craw.

I'm glad to see that you guys have brought the subject back into discussion, especially on this thread.:clap:

Whether the rug was covering a stain, or the bed was moved to block a wall containing trace evidence, I can only speculate.

But for whatever reason, this issue keeps popping back into play - and I am interested to find out what additional evidence was collected from Hopespring the day that Caylee was found. I have a sneaking suspicion that part(s) of KC's bedroom wall were taken as evidence...:waitasec:

I havent been through all the docs yet, since I've been going over all the photos. But from what I've heard they took a rug for testing from the house, and there was a pic of the tiger kiddy rug( that I included in my diagram) in this release.
Here it is.....
tigerrug.png

I havent been through all the docs yet, since I've been going over all the photos. But from what I've heard they took a rug for testing from the house, and there was a pic of the tiger kiddy rug( that I included in my diagram) in this release.
Here it is.....
tigerrug.png

I dont think this is the rug.

Per page 3539, "one seafoam/cream rug with unknown stain - from porch floor" was seized and then forwarded on to the FBI for testing. Several stained articles were taken from the porch, but only the rug was sent on.

Herc, remember when you told me to add the duct tape and the garbage bags to the garage in the sim house? I put them on a high shelf. How ironic that LE said they found the box of garbage bags and the garbage bag with the other laundry bag inside it, on a shelf above the washer and dryer in the garage (if I have that correctly). Clearly, I need to move the shelf.

picture.php

And the top shelf is quite a bit higher. It was high enough, IMO, to make it problematic for Casey to quickly remove a stored canvass laundry bag from all the stuff piled on that shelf.

I have made the small change in Caylee's bedroom:

picture.php

Hi HP, what a magnificent floor plan you have created! And the detail, oh my goodness! Kudos also to Suzet, the in-depth pics are just amazing (I of course love the cat’s point of view from the dining room table, lol). And very impressed with your analyses of indoor & backyard item movements & the timing in which they were moved… I hope LE reads this entire thread, they may get a clue from something here to help them!

:star1::star1::star1::star1::star1:

Good luck getting square meters out of us yanks.

The U.S. officially embraced the metric system in 1875. I think it can safely be said that adoption has been slow.

WOW

I believe you can check the prices at the orange county tax appraiser office, on-line. I know you can check the prices for osceola county (kissimee, just below orlando)

you can check at http://www.ocpafl.org/

They bought the home in 89 for $90,900.
Today, the Total value is $172,159.

But keep in mind the housing bubble. The tax appraisers kept up with the 'values', so that they can collect taxes on the new 'higher' value. I'm a county down from them and our appraiser lowered the value on my home by $30,000 in the past year. I don't know if that has happened to this home yet or not. Don't konw what their appraiser is doing. There are other web sites that shows the homes being sold in an area. So a person can figure out what the going rates are, etc.

Double Wow - so about 263,400.11 AUD ISH AUD at the current exchange rate

So a 1/4 of a mill house.... and thats a 3 x 2 plus study OR 4 x 2 noi study

And no laundry

Whats the place outside the Master bedroom with two doors ? is that a patio outdoor area all enclosed in or something ?

And No formal lounge dining ? just the open meals / family

Is Orlando a general area ? rather than upmarket ? and how far is their place to the water approx ?

Anyone know the sq m2 of the house ??:D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabrinalyyn
Back