Anthony`s volunteer fingerprints-Potential case being built against them?

• Thread starter Deleted member 37334
  • Start date
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No I don't think anyone would have called. Cindy's mother would have believed Cindy that Casey moved to CA and frankly her parents will die in the not too distant future. Cindy, George and Lee were the only ones that would/could have ever brought it to light. Her "friends" would lose contact with her after she moved.

Everyone knew that Caylee was more like Cindy's than Casey's ....they would know she would not let her go without a fight.....there is nothing left to defend with this.

True, but I think if George were covering for Casey, that body would never have been found.

I don't see GA & CA covering for KC because they knew she murdered her, and/or knew any of the details whatsoever about it.

They were covering for KC because CA wanted to believe in her heart KC wouldn't have done this, but knowing her to be a liar, believed they knew how to press on her to get her to tell the truth....as they had done in the past with success.

I believe if KC would have said "I Killed her..threw her body under a palmetto scub.."they would have turned her in.

They were operating under the premise that she was missing...something was obviously wrong...they knew death was a possibility, but kidnapping was what they wanted to believe. But KC refused to cooperate, they thought they could break her, they couldn't, they "sorta" believed the lies because it was easier than realizing what really happened. Thats why theyre in so much trouble also, because citizens have a duty to report a crime and reveal what they know about a possible crime especially one that is as serious as kidnapping or murder.

Thats where the obstruction comes in. They did everything (and continue to) to throw LE off the trail rather than admit that they knew what was up. GA was more honest about it than CA tho...he was "semi" confessing to LE...

True, but I think if George were covering for Casey, that body would never have been found.

I agree. If the area was underwater for some time, no one would have been able to get to it (especially with all the media coverage). I think it's still possible they knew where she left her, but were helpless to do anything about it.

Asking for immunity suggests that the A's have been forwarned of pending charges. IMO. Asking for immunity suggests the A's have more to divulge. IMO.

All I can say is there were alot of LE picking them up from the airport--who knows how long and what was said...since then they have gone into themselves...also their decline form LKL implied that it wouldn't be a good idea--along the legal end-
Would it be Federal or State? Could one move forward and the other not???

THAT BODY IN THE TRUNK WAS NOT MY GRANDAUGHTERS!!! 'nuff said.

The recent statements by the A's attorney asking for immunity, saying they will give another interview without conflicting statements, made me think that there is a key piece of evidence the A's have withheld. Immunity is given for something in return, like new information. Conway also said something about the A's may not have know what LE was looking for.

Was it in the GVS interview when CA said she still changed Caylee's sheets every week? That struck me as really odd. If your loved one is missing, why erase her smell by washing the sheets? I would want the child's things to smell like her as long as possible, so that I could feel close to her by her smell. Having lost a child in the past I can tell you that I was way too depressed to change sheets that did not get used. Was there a sheet missing? Was it wrapped around Caylee? Did CA change the sheets to cover that fact and neglect to tell LE? Is that the evidence that linked the A's house to the crime scene?

True, but if George and/or Cindy were really attempting to cover up a murder or to cover for the murderer, they did a pizz poor job. With the mountain of evidence against Caylee, is it at all reasonable to believe that Cindy thought Casey would be in the clear if only those darn pants were clean?

Covering for the murder would be destroying the car, or at the very least signing it over to the tow company to cover the fees. It wouldn't be bringing it home. Calling 911 and reporting a missing child whose absence might otherwise go unnoticed pretty much forever, is not covering for a murder. Cindy did stupid little things and made some conflicting statements, but nothing that she did rises to the level of cover-up. Not even anywhere near.

I don't think the washing of pants or making conflicting statements would be enough to charge CA. But, I have a feeling there are things that have gone on behind the scenes with different witnesses perhaps, like people CA has been trying to implement all along. It will be interesting to see how this all plays out. I wonder what was in that bag.....:waitasec:

I think the Anthony's knew where the body was and it was discussed in the house.

Remember yesterday or the day before CA said she was 'suspicious' of how it was found?

Kasey confessed when she was let out on bail - to her mother.

Now they're wondering if Law Enforcement found the body because of bugs in their house where they overheard conversations.

All I can say is there were alot of LE picking them up from the airport--who knows how long and what was said...since then they have gone into themselves...also their decline form LKL implied that it wouldn't be a good idea--along the legal end-
Would it be Federal or State? Could one move forward and the other not???

It's the State's case, so I'm inclined to think notsomuch. However, it is possible that the Feds could insist - they're big sticklers on the "lying to investigators" thing.

I do think now because of tippytoes post that perhaps there might be more to this whole idea of them being charged than I did before.

JUNE 24th 2:30 PM

George is standing right next to the open trunk of the Pontiac as KC say's ....."Here's your *advertiser censored*ing Gas Cans"

According to Leonard Padilla. Caylee was actually in the trunk at this very moment.

George doesn't smell the the body. The body that has been decomposing for 9 days in the FLA heat.

Is it just me or does anyone else find this unusual...???????

If you ask me George was worried more about his gas cans than he was about Caylee. He actually filed a police report when he noticed they were missing.

The recent statements by the A's attorney asking for immunity, saying they will give another interview without conflicting statements, made me think that there is a key piece of evidence the A's have withheld. Immunity is given for something in return, like new information. Conway also said something about the A's may not have know what LE was looking for.

Was it in the GVS interview when CA said she still changed Caylee's sheets every week? That struck me as really odd. If your loved one is missing, why erase her smell by washing the sheets? I would want the child's things to smell like her as long as possible, so that I could feel close to her by her smell. Having lost a child in the past I can tell you that I was way too depressed to change sheets that did not get used. Was there a sheet missing? Was it wrapped around Caylee? Did CA change the sheets to cover that fact and neglect to tell LE? Is that the evidence that linked the A's house to the crime scene?

It's likely Cindy washed those sheets, and therefore removed Caylee's smell, long before she realized Caylee was missing.

I was finding it hard to believe the A's could have such a level of denial to act the way they have but looking at all I know now, they have been practicing for a very long time..

Going back before June 15th-All the lying and stealing in those prior few years...I think Cindy especially would allow herself to believe Casey's outrageous lies and excuses for these actions rather than face she had a daughter with a very serious issue. She lived in denial then...
I think George gave up a long time ago trusting his gut and confronting Cindy or Casey. Remember how he took such a back seat from the begining? It came natural to him by this point. He almost seemed relieved to talk to cops in those first interviews and get out what he truly felt...
These parents have been playing the denial game long before we knew of Caylee. It's like it's become their coping mechanism. This is how they handle the chaos..This is how they handle Casey.

I think deep down they both know the truth...I don't think they were involved in Caylee's murder hands on but yes, their inability to face the issues with Casey the prior years sure had a side hand in the monster she is today.

Whether they helped cover up after the fact...it's possible...I don't know what lengths they would truly go to..I guess we will all know soon enough...I trust LE will get to the bottom of it...

I have found myself extremely angry with them at times, and other times I felt sorry for the pain and guilt they must be feeling... I find myself going back and forth..But I guess until I can find myself feeling strongly one way or another I won't be doing too much bashing nor handing out to much condolences either....

jmo

George is standing right next to the open trunk of the Pontiac as KC say's ....."Here's your *advertiser censored*ing Gas Cans"

According to Leonard Padilla. Caylee was actually in the trunk at this very moment.

George doesn't smell the the body. The body that has been decomposing for 9 days in the FLA heat.

If you ask me George was worried more about his gas cans than he was about Caylee. He actually filed a police report when he noticed they were missing.

The body was not in the car decomposing for 9 days. LP needs to check his facts.

Everyone knew that Caylee was more like Cindy's than Casey's ....they would know she would not let her go without a fight.....there is nothing left to defend with this.

I am not defending anything. I was expressing my opinion on whether Caylee would have ever been reported missing by anyone if Cindy had not done it. I do not believe she would have been. Cindy's mother could have easily been placated. Families estrange all the time. I haven't spoken to anyone in mine in a decade and no one has followed up on my well being and would not have a clue if I had a child or not at this point. Happens everyday. If they knew at that point their daughter killed their grandchild not reporting her missing would be by far the easiest route to take. Cindy's parents are extremely elderly, George is not in close contact with his family, and friends of the Anthony family do not seem to be abundant. The only way LE would know about Caylee missing would be if George, Cindy, Lee or Casey told them, especially if Casey was gone too.

Now THAT is a great observation. :) I mean really... if you think about it, the only other alternative is he's trying to impact public perception of them but honestly, saying they could be "charged" wouldn't really do that, would it?

Nice catch. :)

It seems to me this is how he has answered allegations of up comming charges. He is responding to what is being said, not offering up that charges are possibly being persued.

Same response. Casey is in jail.

Bless your intrepid soul, Chilly. Being in jail, nee...being charged with murder, is NOT the same as being convicted. You can see that, surely.

If the Anthony's in their "compassion" attempted to do anything illegal in the attempt to thwart LE from convicting their daughter of the crime for which she has been charged, and is in jail awaiting trial, then as compassionately as LE can, I believe they should charge them with their crime.

And remember, I did preface that paragraph with IF.

Touche'

For the most part, people like to leave the loved ones belongings just were they left them. Undisturbed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove