Anthony Spokesperson -MB- Resigns *UPDATES*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow. I guess you can find that in the dictionary right next to "mistruth".

right...right after "give me my distance" or let me have my distance, whatever xxxx said. What is it with these people and their butchering the english language??

Do I really have to ask you guys to refrain from making fun of anothers appearance?

Guilty. Sorry JB - and thanks for the edit. Go back to sleep. I'll behave about the appearance, but not the content. :)

Who in there right mind would have this woman as a spokesperson? I just don't get this????
Someone who didn't have anyone else stepping up to be their spokesperson who would go on TV stating that there is a 50% chance the body found was not Caylee.:waitasec:

Good lord. This thread should be titled "How to Destroy Your Career (such as it is) In One Easy Step".

Good luck in all your future endeavors, Ms Bart.

Michelle B. is grasping at straws here...Let's review the sheriff's answer to the hard question: Did you find something that linked the remains to the Anthony home? ABSOLUTELY...that is pretty concrete KidFinders...the gravy train that you have been riding is coming to a close...Face the reality...

Just a hunch:waitasec:, if the A's new attn. is any good she will be gone soon, if not already. What high profile PR person is out there? :crazy:

I refuse to watch MB as she is a direct assault visually and verbally to my senses. However, judging by what you guys are posting...I would say this is her attempt at a "parting shot" for her 14th minute of the 15 minutes she entered into this to garner. Time is almost up, MB! Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Next!

Not paid for interviews, sounds like a mistruth in that what exactly is she paid for? hmmmmm

I thought the same thing metalcrystal. It was odd how she said she wasn't paid for 'interviews' but didn't say she wasn't paid at all.

Sounds like MB has been into Caseys koolaid. Here we go- next it will be- the Nanny killed her and planted her in the trunk of Caseys car- I'm waiting for Cindy to come out and say that on tv-or MB saying it-

I thought the same thing metalcrystal. It was odd how she said she wasn't paid for 'interviews' but didn't say she wasn't paid at all.

I guarantee that opportunistic woman is receiving some type of fee. I doubt that she is is a philanthropist traveling the country doing good works while living on her trust fund. How dumb do these people think we are? And yes we will let investigators and lawyers take over from here Michelle!

"No one ever went broke underestimating the American public" Mark Twain

Sounds like MB has been into Caseys koolaid. Here we go- next it will be- the Nanny killed her and planted her in the trunk of Caseys car- I'm waiting for Cindy to come out and say that on tv-or MB saying it-

Nobody is going to believe that. Like SP and the gray van full of homeless satan-whorshippers.....

This is no longer a 50/50 thing... the percentage aspect totally changed once the body was discovered and content led back to the As house, officially rendering the house a crime scene. MB can have her 50/50... it's now more like 95/5... the 5% wiggle room being the awaiting of DNA testing outcomes, to officially confirm and tie up the lose ends.

Did I hear her correctly: she approached the Anthonys and THEN joined up with KidFinders? I was always under the impression that KidFinders brought her on board..

She's sneaky.

"I have never been paid by the Anthonys..." was her line. Cute.

There's a good reason she's a spokesperson for non-profit organizations. For-profit organizations was a solid, professional spokesperson. Not someone who should be promoting the sideshow at the state fair.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back