Anthony's admit to Conflicting Statements Seek Full Immunity

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Should George and Cindy be granted full immunity in exchange for truth?

• Yes

Votes: 200 26.9%
  • No

Votes: 123 16.5%
  • No and go after them for obstruction of justice!

Votes: 421 56.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole family is like a bunch of little children. They're not sorry that they did anything wrong, they're just sorry that they got caught.

Assuming the A's genuinely believed Caylee was alive until this discovery, couldn't it be possible that, in coming to grips with the reality of Caylee's demise and that there is no longer a baby to protect, they really do want justice? In their shoes, I feel quite sure I'd hang on to hope maniacly until the very end. Maybe now, they just want to know what really happened?
This is my feeling also.

They may have no money now...but CA is writing a book, isn't she? I say give them the bill so that any money they make from books, movies, etc. will pay back the extraordinary costs of this crime and prevent them from cashing in on that poor child's death. JMO

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

can they get partial immunity? for example, talking about the timeline, and what they know and suspect about KC's story could be on the plate for immunity. Also stuff like giving the wrong hair brush...partial truths that LE prob knows but a confirmation would be nice.

But if they admit to helping with moving body, etc, no immunity. but maybe leniency if they plead guilty.

I know I will get slapped around here but here I go.
1 GA and CA are only doing what any parent would be. Standing up for their Daughter
2 I honestly feel neither of them had anything to do with Caylee's disappearnce and now looks like murder.Or anything to do with getting rid of any evidence.
3 CA and GA now have not only lost the daughter but also Caylee.
4 I firmly think if GA and Ca will tell the LE everything they should get ammunity.
It is so easy for all of us to pass judgement on them. Why because none of us have ever had to be in a situation like Casey stuck them in.

Great post!

Wow-I haven't seen that one! The one I'm talking about is a snapshot and Caylee is wearing a red football-type jersey. Gotta link for yours? please:blowkiss:

I will definitely look, but, I am going out soon so it might not be until this evening until I can post it. It's very disturbing.

Assuming the A's genuinely believed Caylee was alive until this discovery, couldn't it be possible that, in coming to grips with the reality of Caylee's demise and that there is no longer a baby to protect, they really do want justice? In their shoes, I feel quite sure I'd hang on to hope maniacly until the very end. Maybe now, they just want to know what really happened?

My hubs and I were talking about this last night and how we'd handle Casey if she were our child. I would tell her that I'm her mother, that I love her despite what she did, that I'd stand with her through thick and thin... but if she ever wants to see my face again, she'd better start talking.

They have not demonstrated they are capable of telling the truth. I don't think they have the ability. Six months ago the truth would have been very helpful in bringing this to a close. It's too late for immunity now. Their lawyer probably told them they are in a heap of trouble and they are trying to save themselves.

This was such a kind post. I really, really wish it were true.

I sadly believe this is due to a smart lawyer rather than any realization.

I have heard it said over and over in Human Resources training that the best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. If that holds true, then IMO, no immunity. All the A's have spun, told "mistruths" and had "conflicting stories". In other words, they LIED. Regardless of their reason, they knowingly broke the rules and should be held accountable. LE, the SA, the FBI and countless others wasted tremendous amounts of time, talent and resources and that is unacceptable. They knew what they were doing was wrong, and now that they are backed into a corner, they want LE and the SA, who they have trashed in the media for the last six months, to give them another opportunity? HELLS TO THE NO!!!!
Lest I sound like an unfeeling person, I do need to say that I do have tremendous sympathy for the A's and the painful nightmare they are living, and I hope to never walk a mile in their shoes.

To those that feel that "any parent would do the same thing for if it were their child" - kindly speak for yourself please. I have two adult sons, a 24 & a 27 year old so I'm quite sure that I qualify as a parent and I also am a parent who has actually been completely through the raising children process and no, I would never lie to law enforcement, obstruct justice, withhold evidence - in essence, break the law for my kids - NO. My sons and I have discussed this case and they are outraged by this families conduct, the first thing that my youngest son asks me when we chat is "have they put the rest of that family in jail yet?" lol. but I would no more lie or break the law for them then they would for me!

Before Caylee was found, their truth could have been invaluable. Not just in prosecuting Casey, but in finding Caylee. Now, now they found Caylee. And I don't think the A's will really contribute in the prosecution of Casey in a significant way. I think LE has that now. The truth? Will it really serve any purpose to know exactly what was said or done? The important things are over, Caylee has been found and the prosecution felt they had enough to charge and prosecute. What the A's may know, just isn't needed any longer.

That's what I was thinking. I don't think they know how Caylee was killed. I'm pretty sure they didn't know where the body was. They don't , IMO, have much to contribute.

But if they confirm things...like the fight with Casey, other things they may know about Casey's parenting, that would be very helpful for the prosecution to know.

Oh wow!!! I am so conflicted!! I know there are man's laws, but everyone in LE understands the divine law that a mother protects her own. I feel for the A's because I do believe KC led them on and they wanted to believe her with all of their hearts. When they saw something that could point to her guilt, did they cover it up?(We are not sure who did what yet) If they did, was it because they thought it would distract LE from looking for the REAL killers? It would be VERY hard to picture your own child doing this. Even if you listen to KC talking to her parents, if we didn't know all we did, she could be very convincing, let alone if we actually loved her! (God forbid) They did some lying, no doubt. For that, I say give them immunity. If they helped in any way with the disposal of the body, let them sink.

can they get partial immunity? for example, talking about the timeline, and what they know and suspect about KC's story could be on the plate for immunity. Also stuff like giving the wrong hair brush...partial truths that LE prob knows but a confirmation would be nice.

But if they admit to helping with moving body, etc, no immunity. but maybe leniency if they plead guilty.

they are still talking "nanny did it"----:twocents:

Excerpt from 1st 911 call made by Cindy A.

------------------

Operator: Hello

Cindy Anthony: Hi, I drove to the police department here on Pershing but you guys are closed. I need to bring someone into the police department. Can you tell me where I can? the closest one I can come too.

Operator: What are you trying to accomplish by bringing them to the station?

Cindy Anthony: I have a 22-year-old person that has um grand theft sitting in my auto with me.

Operator: So the 22-year-old person stole something?

Cindy Anthony: Yes

Operator: Is this a relative?

Cindy Anthony: Yes

Operator: Where did they steal it from?

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...ale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1
Cindy Anthony: Um, my car and also money.

Operator: OK. Is this your son?

Cindy Anthony: Daughter

Operator: OK, so your daughter stole money from your car?

Cindy Anthony: No. My car was stolen. We've retrived it, today we found out where it was at. We've retrieved it, I've got that. And I've got affidavits from my banking account. I want to bring her in. I want to press charges.

Operator: Where, where did all of this happen?

Cindy Anthony: Oh, it's been happening.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...ale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

I will definitely look, but, I am going out soon so it might not be until this evening until I can post it. It's very disturbing.

i don't hold much on that pic except in lieu of what has transpired...I have similar pics of my kids because I was making them eat peas or any vegies...as they cried "mommy your breaking my heart"------:rolleyes::waitasec::twocents:

i don't hold much on that pic except in lieu of what has transpired...I have similar pics of my kids because I was making them eat peas or any vegies...as they cried "mommy your breaking my heart"------:rolleyes::waitasec::twocents:

I am not talking about a picture, this is a video of Caylee being completely ignored.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tTAHDuDiqk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member