Anthony's in hiding due to death threats per WFTV

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With all that media attention and the outcome I am sure they will go into hiding for a long time. It's a sick world we live in. It's media driven and people are lemmings. I hope nobody would ever try to harm anyone over media brainwashing.

I cant believe people think they are within their rights to threaten these people.

I dont feel sorry for them for all they have been though but I do feel bad that they have to deal with nuts who think it is okay to make threats on someone they do not even know, because they are upset about the outcome of a trial which was decided by a jury not the people they are making threats agaisnt.

I don't trust CA anymore than I do her daughter. I almost wonder if it's a lie just to buy some time to sell story to highest bidder.

I hope they are always feel justice breathing down their necks. I hope that jury goes into hiding as well.

I'm sure they will be very safe and comfortable in some posh hotel, AGAIN.

I was the one that posted it. I really think it's going to happen to ICA, terrible that people are taking it out on G and C - the jury dropped the ball, even if you take out their lies. She is probably one of the most hated women in America right now. I'll tell you what else, this jury isn't done either, people are going to find out...... I see no good coming for ICA or that jury....

They brought these threats(if they really even exist) on themselves with their lies and devious plots to cause doubt in a successful attempt to free their murdering daughter.

ML received the threats too. Apparently he showed one of them to WFTV.

And I disagree that they brought threats on themselves. They will have to live with the legal and emotional ramifications of what they have done, but it doesn't give anyone permission to threaten their lives.

If anything, this case should teach people that they need to keep their anger in check, or they are no better than the people they despise.

JMO

I certainly hope no one physically hurts them. But, the more I think about it, the more I think the jury will say, the whole family was hiding something and they were too confused so had doubt.

George did not answer a question. He acted very strange and guilty of something. Fighting over the gas can was just too weird. I think he paddled up the river too.

Cindy was a proven liar.

Lee's reactions were kinda hinky.

Maybe it was indictment of the family. Does that make sense?

Well, they must have been getting them before the verdict, 'cause they slid out of there very quickly. Perhaps it's about her perjury?

Yes, the way they explained it, the threats came prior to the verdict.

I don't trust CA anymore than I do her daughter. I almost wonder if it's a lie just to buy some time to sell story to highest bidder.

Eh, they're at the Ritz eating Crab Puffs with that highest bidder, or maybe they're on a plane to New York to do the morning shows. Pfft

I had a feeling this would happen. I started a thread that seems to have disappeared about vigilante justice. I really think Casey needs to watch her back when she gets out. If GA & CA are receiving death threats, that's small potatoes compared to what ICA will face, imo.

There is lots of stunned people trying to figure out what happened. The jurors NEED to come forward and explain themselves. I know they don't have to, but it would help.

I'm not one who is going to read any thing the A's have to write. More than likely, it will be mostly fiction. I won't be putting any money in their pockets (none of them!) to profit off of Caylee's death.

Casey is probably in for a lonely life, I don't how much money she gets for her story. Technically, everything has been published, and is public information, so why should a network or anybody else have to pay to tell her story? How much of what she says could be believed?

I wouldn't want to be a fly on the wall of the A's house when Casey comes home. George had better start looking for some place to live. All it will take is being left alone in the house with Casey for a minute and the accusations could start all over again. It's going to get ugly for him if she moves in with them.

Alt. juror speaking by phone now to Vinnie saying that he believed that it was an accident that snowballed out of control - Good job River/Cyrstal/Whatever your GD name is!

Alt. juror speaking by phone now to Vinnie saying that he believed that it was an accident that snowballed out of control - Good job River/Cyrstal/Whatever you're GD name is!

Yep so that makes it okay to throw a beautiful baby away like trash.:banghead:

Don't watch the shows either. They track viewer watching.....this is so insane. For instance if 20/20 or those other big new shows advertise this Friday at 10, blah, blah, blah, just don't turn it on. I know it could be hard, but for me I have no interest in hearing what KC's 12 new BFF have to say regarding their decision of why they came to their decision, so it won't be hard for me!!!

Yep so that makes it okay to throw a beautiful baby away like trash.:banghead:

Yes, how could those jurors get past that? There is NO REASON TO MAKE AN ACCIDENT LOOK LIKE MURDER! Proves those jurors have no common sense. Ugh, I am still seething.

Everyone Lies. Everyone Dies.

Death threats indeed. They were on Casey's myspace 3 years ago. :yes:

JMHO

boo freakin hoo. I am sure they expect the fine LE officers whom their daughter degraded to step up and protect them. And you know what? They will. Because they are good people. They will also never be thanked, I assure you.

I am steamed, maybe I'll see it differently in a few hours.

WFTV just reported that the Anthony's left the courtroom quickly, and are headed somewhere secret, due to death threats made against them and their atty ML. (some online)

They showed footage of the Anthony's car with at least 2 patrol cars alongside.

OCSO is apparently taking the threats seriously and are investigating them now.

What on earth is wrong with people?
Nobody has the right to take a life and nobody should have to live in fear no matter how much you don't like them.

I agree, but CA should be prosecuted for her proven lies. No one should take justice into their own hands...though we may want to say it rhetorically, in actuality we are supposed to be a civil society ruled by law and death threats are illegal. Just like Obstruction of Justice and Perjury. IMO

I'm not surprised by this. I think this family will be getting death threats for the rest of their lives. They will likely move out of Florida and change their names. I don't like the Anthonys but they shouldn't be getting death threats.

Their repuations will suffer and that will be their punishments. I can see Lee and George struggling to get jobs or living in a certain areas because of the accusations Casey made aganist them and Cindy's reputation is tarnished. She lived in court and evidence proved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela