Anthony's PI Dominic C UPDATE 12-31-08 Also Video'ed Remains area

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"Dominic Casey, a colleague of Hoover who works for the Anthonys, claims he went to the site in November with a camera to rule out the possibility that there was any evidence of Caylee there. Dominoc Casey said he didn't find anything, but admits he might have missed the remains."

Stealing this quote from Cyberborg's post. This statement just sounds off to me. How were they going to rule out that possibility? Were they going to call LE if they found her? Before or after they cleaned the scene or not at all?
So they looked, but only kinda looked? How long WAS that tape?

Maybe I am crazy, but I heard Padilla last night on N.G. say that the P.I. informed him that they had found Caylee mid Nov, when asked if live or dead the P.I. said dead. FBI has the P.I.'s phone and such. Also, it is said that the Anthony's knew about this per their attorney. Does this just not make your head spin? They knew back mid Nov...

An attorney for George and Cindy Anthony they are considering giving investigators access to information Casey gathered after splitting with Baez in October and working for the Anthonys since that time. http://www.wesh.com/news/18371232/detail.html

Why did they not give this info to LE in Nov? Why claim the little girl at the mall was Caylee?
I thought the PI said the As were made aware of it (the videotape) after they located the body on the 11th. PI Casey said because he didn't see anything it wasn't worth telling the As. Wow...that sounds mighty strange even as I type it.

Maybe this is what's going on?:

Anthony's PIs and/or female supporter moved Caylee from wherever Casey placed her originally to these woods only after they took video and pictures of the area so the As could claim that Casey is being framed.

And the meter man saw a different trash bag in August than the one he saw this month.

Why would these people be looking for a "live" child in the woods?
They say it was the ONLY time they went looking for a "not alive" Caylee.

First of all this woman was NEVER with TES. She's a fraud and there is an entire thread on her. I'll look for it and post it if I can find it.
Ok...is she or isn't she married to ONE of the PIs?

PS- I knew there was someone else claiming they had film of the spot. How crazy is this? (no need to answer)

They say it was the ONLY time they went looking for a "not alive" Caylee.

And the one and only time they went they went to the exact location where Casey dumped the body. Lets add that to the list of amazing coincidences in this case.

don't feel bad. This happens a lot. 9 times out of 10 it works out that a report is heard by a local and we like to have the "scoop". But it's that 10th time that it does not materialize that it turns into a problem.So we just check them all.
Just amend your post to clarify that this has only been heard and you cannot substantiate it at this time.
Happy New Year.

Done. Thank you JBean! I didn't want to end 2008 with a big spankin'!!! LOL

You know, I was in Orlando 4 years ago and I believe I took a video of this area. It seemed suspicious to me as I was flying in, so I had to quickly go there just to make sure.

It is interesting that the PI's come out with this video and, according to WFTV states that .....

"Dominic Casey, a colleague of Hoover who works for the Anthonys, claims he went to the site in November with a camera to rule out the possibility that there was any evidence of Caylee there. Dominoc Casey said he didn't find anything, but admits he might have missed the remains."

http://www.wftv.com/news/18388517/detail.html

Why? If he might have missed the remains why even say anything and risk scrutiny and possible exposure of defense work product, etc? What's the cost versus benefit?

Obviously this is a desperate attempt, once again, to completely cloud the discovery of Caylee's remains to create reasonable doubt in the jury pool. If the video date can be corroborated but it doesn't show the exact location in detail then -- it proves nothing -- other than the media hype which is seeding doubts.

The bones scattered over an acre took a grid search and soil sifting to locate, the only thing to be seen were the little remains left in a bag of some sort in an area of trash and debris.

It is still interesting that the PI's only searched and filmed this area 'to rule out the possibility that there was any evidence of Caylee there' BUT -- they filmed it -- and they claim it was on the basis of a statement from Kiomarie. Hmmmmm.

Quite psychic to specifically seek to rule out one area of many many possible sites that turns out to be the same area that the 'murderer' ultimately chooses to dispose of the remains. Logic suggested a dump site further away or in water or a dumpster - not so close to home.

Curiouser and curiouser. Something smells in dodge. Someone wanted the remains located but animals and water had changed and moved them -- so they were not as apparent.
I'm becoming more and more sure of one thing, if anything this will just make these two guys look like a couple of id**ts. Creating doubt? No way. Are we even talking about what was filmed. Maybe somewhat, but what we're really talking about is THEM. They're looking more and more like bungling criminals IMO. "He taped it...no I taped it, he taped over it...no he didn't...he wants to sell it..." Yada yada yada. Yikes!!

You know, I was in Orlando 4 years ago and I believe I took a video of this area. It seemed suspicious to me as I was flying in, so I had to quickly go there just to make sure.

Maybe you should lawyer up! ;)

And the one and only time they went they went to the exact location where Casey dumped the body. Lets add that to the list of amazing coincidences in this case.
...and the really sad thing...that out of this mighty cast of characters, I don't believe any of them were "in it" for Caylee. Thank G-d for LE. The truth needs to be told. Someone needs to validate this innocent little girl's life.

I have to go by what Tim Miller was saying. He didn't want to get into the water and mud and disturb the remains. Well.......Regardless of who knew...the ground needed to be dry to get what was left of her. They already have charged Casey. This just helps with some elements to fill in by matching something to the house and maybe the family. Don't forget the quality of the ground for retrieving anything.

I just found this site filled with you tube videos about Caylee's search (not sure if this is a WS-er's site or not) and channel 6 is also claiming in one of the videos that they have pictures/video of the area from August (which they show) and the area was not underwater then. There were plenty of white bags of garbage in there back then.

Scroll down to the you tube video marked: "Reporter claims they taped the area August 5th-prior to hurricane Faye- found no remains, no water, nor did they smell a decaying body:"

http://thinkingoutsidethecircle.wordpress.com/body-foundvideos/

(This site also has a video of interview with those kids who found the "bomb" on a string further down by the school dead end.)

Ok...is she or isn't she married to ONE of the PIs?

PS- I knew there was someone else claiming they had film of the spot. How crazy is this? (no need to answer)

On her website she claims that she is married to a PI who works with DC. Brags about all these connections she has to them. Late one night she thought she had a hot tip in PR and supposedly summoned DC to her house to check it out.

...and the really sad thing...that out of this mighty cast of characters, I don't believe any of them were "in it" for Caylee. Thank G-d for LE. The truth needs to be told. Someone needs to validate this innocent little girl's life.

You can say that again!!!

Amazing, isn't it? What are the chances?
I want to know who tipped them off to go and retrieve the body.

I truly feel like I've crossed over into Bizarro World. Where are the "real" people in this play? My God, a child, a baby, has been killed! What's with all this game playing and subterfuge? It feels like its all about how much media one can garner and how much money will be thrown after that person for their "story." It's sick. It's wrong. This trial for justice has become a circus and it hasn't even begun yet! (Excuse my rant, please.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KrysDan96
Back